What's the story behind this photo? He's clearly not young Stalin

What's the story behind this photo? He's clearly not young Stalin

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/culture/3618310/Why-Stalin-loved-Tarzan-and-wanted-John-Wayne-shot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just a shit meme

Ye oldene photoshop.

I think it's a photo of young Stalin when he was arrested.

>He's clearly not young Stalin

How so?

Almonzo Wilder. Little House on the Prairie author's husband

Is is stalin, says so right in the pic

Before Photoshop they had this thing called 'airbrushing' which they used to remove Stalin's smallpox scars in photos.

How can I get my hair to look like stalin's? I have long thick hair but it just flops over my eyes.

They would also "airbrush" advisors out of history

pic

wow without that arrow i would have never known

Use some pomade or hair wax senpai

That's Sergio Ramos, Real Madrid and Spain Center Back

the one on the right looks a bit askew

the answer is "removing your enemies"

wew

I laughed a lot

I'm gay and I don't think he's that attractive, if anything he looks like a gypsy.

What a hipster

>pockmarks

I'd still fuck that

I'm straight and I would fuck him. Suppose we all have different tastes.

How come communists in history start with wispy light beards but in their old age have big meaty thick facial hair.

They got the colourization wrong, he was much darker.

Old age will do that to you

someone actually did it, great!

Requirement of being a good communist. Second most important requirement aside from the burning heart of revolution.

>ywn see an old Che beard

So Stalin is painted most of the times at worse as a huge monster and at best as a huge asshole.

Is there any redeemable quality to Stalin, not the governor, but the person?
He was an asshole to his family, he was an asshole to his friends, he was an asshole to the people working under him.

show your barber a picture of young stalin

No, I think the only person he wasn't an asshole to was his first wife, and then he went crazy after she died.

that "advisor" is yezhov aka the head of the nkvd aka the bloody dwarf, who eventually got purged himself

Apparently he really loved his first wife and when she died it more or less crushed his spirit.

It might have something to do with their, ahem, ethnic origin

Like did he have hobbies or something?

He liked wine, cowboy movies, comedies, playing billiards and reading. He also kept Goebbels movie stash after the war and was frightened of flying.

Apparently he would make soviet officials keep him company when drinking and watching movies. He sounds like he was a cool guy with a lot of power and a dead oneitis, maybe if /r9k/ was invented back then he would have had a better outlet for his feelings.

telegraph.co.uk/culture/3618310/Why-Stalin-loved-Tarzan-and-wanted-John-Wayne-shot.html

>Stalin's attitude to Zhdanov - his favourite leader, heir apparent and "fellow intellectual" - meant he always asked for his view of the films first. The person invited to sit next to Stalin was protected.
>But it could also show Stalin's view of foreign policy: late in the war, some American generals and politicians were his guests but when it came to the cinema, Stalin summoned his old Georgian pal, Kavtaradze, deputy foreign minister, to sit next to him.
>"I can't," said Kavtaradze. "Why not?" asked Stalin. "You've guests!" Stalin, now the conqueror of most of eastern Europe, sneered drunkenly: "Fuck them!"

What a guy.

Stalin's my new dictatorfu.

Honestly i'd pay for a series that is entirely about Stalin on his private time, watching movies, playing billiards being drunk and generally terrifying everyone around him.

Yezhov threw mad house parties though, he and his wife were swingers. Sounds more fun than watching the same cowboy movies on rotation at 4am on a Monday.

Stalin's an absolute bro who was living the NEET life before it was even possible for most of the world.

Yeshov however was a cuck manlet and Stalin did the world a favour by ending him.

He might have did the world a favour by ending him, but it doesn't count for much if he replaced him with Beria. Not sure if more or less /r9k/ than Stalin.

He was about the same height as Trumen which is like 5'7

Governors were not very big people

whats with dictators and westerns?

lol'd hard

He's not even attractive he just has nice hair

it's called "aging" at it'll eventually happen to you too. no one skips from this to full osama in one night.

Did Stalin really not expect the Nazis to break the pact? Soviet shipments of oil and minerals were en route to germany even on the eve of the attack. How could such a paranoid and cynical man be so naive?