What designers are you really into right now?

What designers are you really into right now?

JW Anderson
Lemaire
Jil Sander
Raf Simons
Marni
Dries Van Noten
Helmut Lang

H&M
Top Man
Zara
Uniqlo
Cotton On

Nordstrom4life

Zara - they are super on it interm of coming out with a cheaper version of an expensive trend right away. Its hard not to love them.

these are all stores, not designers
jesus fucking christ this board

baka

Hiroki Nakamura
Van Noten
Raf
Errolson Hugh

Zara is the worlds leading fashion designer

Dries and Raf

Responding to someone saying Zara. Notice how I wrote "They"? I can play the jump down throats card also but I don't quibble over little shit.

I was mocking the list he wrote saying that they all look like Nordstroms brands. Who are you people? The anime inspired fashion designers from Seattle?

the guy who runs Vetememes made me laugh I guess

James Jebbia :^)

most respectable fashion retailers stock those brands, what point are you trying to convey

>>most respectable fashion retailers stock those brands, what point are you trying to convey
No, there is a type of mainstream retailer that sells those brands. Nordstrom is their representative, and I'm conveying the person who listed those brands are the type of people who shop only at Nordstroms.

Or who knows you don't talk like someone who I'd imagine who shops at Nordstrom more like someone who goes and wishes they could shop there

Tom Ford

Rick Owens, Yohji Yamamoto, Rei Kawakubo, Jun Takahashi, Julius, Gareth Pugh, Sruli Recht & Hedi Slimane (hope he returns to Dior).

all baited

is sruli recht still making memes out of his clothing

Why cant i dress myself without looking stupid. It makes me want to kill myself

Christopher Nemeth
John Galliano
Vivienne Westwood
Kapital
Number (N)ine
Sasquatchfabrix
JW Anderson / Loewe

you think nordstrom carries lemaire, raf, and dries?

lol

seems like your just trying to make an issue out of nothing
even lesser known retailers like ln cc, luisa via roma and la garconne stock them

Wooyoungmi
Thom browne
Ermenegildo zegna
Blackmeans
Kolor
Sacai
Lanvin
Toga virilis
Dries van noten
Loewe
Jw anderson

Dido Liu
Chitose Abe
Yohji Yamamoto
Rei Kawakubo
Junya Watanabe
Takahiro Miyashita
Hussein Chalayan
Thom Browne
Nasir Mazhar
Elena Dawson
Geoffrey B. Small
Harley Goldstein
Walid al Damirji
Hed Mayner

Looking for other designers you think I may like (esp. Chinese ones) so do recommend see some

>Nemeth
>into now
The guy hasn't been relevant since the 90s and is now dead. Love his work though especially how he cut his pants

nice memes bro

Yes, I am into his clothes now. Nowhere did it say they had to be relevant today.

H E D I
E
D
I

L'ecole des femmes is one of my favorite houses right now funny enough, I'm not a girl so I couldn't wear any of their cut and sew but I love their look and design, I have so much respect for them. I have that Oui shit.

>Yohji Yamamoto
>Rei Kawakubo
>Junya Watanabe
>Takahiro Miyashita
>Hussein Chalayan
this + cosmic wonder & bless. besides engineered garments shirts and a few helmut lang jackets & denim, it's basically my wardrobe now that I'm working full time

16 people run vetements

Angel Chen
Ziggy Chen
Issey miyake
Sasquatchfabrix
Blackyoto