It was my birthday today

It was my birthday today.

My father took me to a gathering at an archery club nearby that he runs. They have around 500 members, however only around 40 showed up to this gathering.

"Dress appropriately." he said.

When we got there he introduced me to people I had not met before. I had met many of these people prior and they were all kind to me. They liked my father and liked me as well.

I study at the highly esteemed school here in Canada. A member of the club, a female two years younger than I, studies there too.

She was wearing our universities sweater, poorly fitting maroon sweatpants, and her hair in a bun. She looked like shit but I was immediately infatuated.

"It is my son's birthday today."
"Happy birthday."
"Thank you."

My dad walked off and left us to talk.

"You don't actually wear those to look good, do you?" She asked me.

"Wear what?"

"Those boots. And that sweater. Are you kidding me? Are you a retard?"

"I am not a retard. We go to the same school."

"You dress like shit."

I was so mad. I put a lot of effort into my attire today for two reasons. One, it was my birthday and two, I wanted to look good for my fathers friends.

She grabbed her bow and quiver and walked to her car. I began to think of a lot of mean things to say to her but she drove away quick.

Was she right in telling me I look like shit? It was an outdoor event so I dressed appropriately.

You should have got mad at her, sounds hot

Yeah those boots aren't good for the outfit, neither is a sweater with shouts.

You type like you're autistic. You dressed like you're autistic. Do you talk like you're autistic?

I wish I never read this.

I wanted to so badly. I wanted to grab her tiny throat and push her against the wall of the clubhouse. She looked so smug.

Why does that matter?

>Why does that matter?
Why are you upset at her for being honest? Would it have been any better if she sugar coated it?

You shoulda, watch the fear in her eyes fade to mischief as she dared you to hurt her

OP, she was just very rude, even if your fit is shit she shouldn't have said that. Stop thinking about that, she's an asshole, she doesn't deserve to be in your thoughts.

this desu

Your fit isn't good but that's just a bitch thing to do. She's a bitch.

Are you retarded? Shoulda called her out, what does she think she is the queen of fashion? "Look like you got a makeover from Danielle Fishel" something

She was inviting banter, even my aspie ass can recognize that other people don't take life that seriously

It's not a great outfit from a style perspective, but if you're there to shoot then it's fine. I don't know if you hunt or do outdoor 3D shoots, but I do and so I like to practice in my hunting boots and frequently wear them with shorts in the summer.

So basically yes, you look like shit, but I'm surprised it would seem to matter to anybody in the context of an archery shoot. You're just dressed the way anyone dresses to do outdoors activity in moderately cool weather.

If you want to look better, get in shape. There's nothing wrong with the sweater, but the way it's hanging on you screams "flab". Your posture's fucked too.

COOL blog post op

but really, that was quite rude of her. i wouldn't think twice about what you were wearing. be confident and don't think twice about what other's think.

most days i spend in walmart sweat pants and a dirty polo, and i'm married to a super model.

what is this the curious incident of some dog and hit autistic mongoloid owner?

Yes, it would have.

The thing was she was dressed far worse than me. She has a pretty face and I am going to start going there regularly until I find her and then destroy her.

She was mean about it. She didn't even smile. I'm a stranger.

I hunt and shoot 3d. Good advice though. I have a gut.

???

Hahahahahhavabavhahavav

make a greentext story in notepad whenever u encouter her again and post somewhere when ur done, then post link here

it's because you Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums taste in clothes is shit. should have done full rick.

>full rick is the way to go and fuck everything else
thats the impression i get from /rog/s.
Alot of people think u look like shit with full rick anyway, cause they dont understand your sense of fashion. But lets be honest here, the only reason you try to dress well is to impress others, and if like 80% of people you look weird, then you might as well dress like the cucks u are

I think fashion is more an artistic expression than dressing to impress others m8.

she wanted the d mate, how can you not understand this?

next time try to kiss her

just pin her down if she resists. always remember: she wants it. she made it clear she wants it. you are entitled to her vagina.

You looked shit

go back to /r9k/

This is some pretty good bait guys, as far as Veeky Forums goes I r8 this b8 as pretty gr8.

This autism rivals casemods.

Everybody on Veeky Forums looks like shit in the eyes of everybody else.

arent you the guy who claimed to be some fuckin fbi agent or something?

Not fbi, but yes.

I'm headed there again. I'm going to go every single day until I find her again. She's very small compared to me but I'm not afraid to hit her. I might sabotage her bow. This is what I'm going to wear today. She shouldn't have anything bad to say about this outfit.

so much fashion

Reverse the string on her bow so it fires backwards. She'll never see it coming.

user, I don't think that's how those things work......

Hahaha waow genius

Hold a magnet behind her so it fires backwards. She'll never see it coming.

Bejt

BABAHHAAH WTF OP

LIKE I DONT USUALLY SHITPOST BUT CMON YOU ARE THE MOST FUCKING AUTISTIC PERSON IVE EVER SEEN

THEN U SPAM UR FUCKING FACE ON THIS BOARD ASKING IF U CAN MODEL LMFAOOOOO
like I'm trying my best not to mock you but holy shit you're retarded.

r u a fucking psychopath

this is some school shooter shit man