What would you do if you saw someone wearing vaporwave clothing in public?

What would you do if you saw someone wearing vaporwave clothing in public?

I would try my best to avoid eye contact with them.

id kms

/thread

i'd laugh because vaporwave fashion is just late 80s/early 90s inspired normcore.

>not going up to and assaulting them while saying "huh? huh?" and talking about electrical infetterence

I see le ebin sadbois vaporwave XD tumblr/reddit memer kids everyday, I don't like it.

hey are old tacchini jackets vapormeme? I don't want to be associated with that, it's just really comfy

pic related is mine

More 80s anime core

I suppose that's better....thanks

laugh quietly and continue walking

"vaporwave sucks!" and continue walking.

The 20 year old me would have felt superior in some weird way.

The 25 year old me would be more likely to spark a conversation with the person as I know for certain they'd smoke weed.

hug them and then kiss them if they're not underage (not very likely though)

seen it at concerts, it's more of an aggressive / rap / streetwear image, like HBA except with old software related shit, black and white

anyone wearing it has more confidence than 99% of this mongolian tapestry shithole so they can't be that bad

I would fight him over who's the truest vaporwave listener.

Vaporwave must be kept pure and strong, no underage Jrankjavcee-listening memester must be allowed in it.

This and most people here saying they'd laugh or call em out are just talking out their ass.

Fight them to the death and mate with their vaporgf

most of us probably wouldn't do something as rude to a stranger as to call them out or laugh in their face, but i'd certainly chuckle for myself, so you stop talking out of your fucking ass

>'to prevent any electrical infetterence'

What's wrong with Frankjavcee? He's just a beginner producer trying to make his way and to understand all this internet genres chaos, just like me...

(btw, for me there is nothing wrong with vaporwave and the aesthetic, it is just a bit played out)

>hurr durr muh edge
tip harder faggot

ok frank, I loved yo

Nothing he said was edgy. Do you know what that means?

I would say: "hey kiddo, you're 6 years late."

id stab them with whatever object i was holding provided it was capable of some sort of stabbing motion