The undercut is finally dying

The undercut is finally dying.

What will be the next big hairstyle?

Buzz

BuzzTheFuzz

Sweet. Finally something that doesn't look absolutely retarded and is downright practical to boot.

Not happening

Fucking this.
This too. Most people are too chicken shit and fear to "look like a skinhead", pure cuck generation.

Justin Bieber just buzzed his head so I wouldn't be surprised

i can't pull off either

just fucking kill me

Fuck no.
Keep the newfags and retards away from buzz. I have buzz cut because of comfort and functionality. Since my work is 95% manual.

>The undercut is finally dying.
>What will be the next big hairstyle?
lol these threads have been around since 2013

So since this is on topic, let me ask a question.

I get my haircut similar to an undercut, but there is no disconnect. I just start with a 0 blade on the sides and back and have them taper up, and leave the top/bangs longer (usually 2.5-3 inches).

It has the "short on sides but long on top" image that an undercut does, but isn't as abrasive looking as a disconnected one. Is this acceptable?

I feel like it's just a military hair cut with much longer hair on top.

Pic related is basically what I have

Side-parted crew cut is what I have and it's pretty simular

>The undercut is finally dying

>What will be the next big hairstyle?
people have been saying this for four years

see

So what would you tell the barber to do to achieve this in such a way that even a retard could understand?

Show him the picture dumbass

well, it helps that I get the same haircut each time, so basically whatever I say translates to "exactly what I have now, just shorter"

Ask to start with a 0 blade on the sides and back and then fade up. Specify how high you want the fade. Mostly I choose the high fade because the low fade makes my head look super wide at the top. Also specify if you like to side part it so they will leave enough hair to comb the part in.

Then I tell them to just leave the top, and then maybe once every three haircuts or so I will have them take off like a quarter inch.

Really the simplest way to ask for it is "give me a military haircut (specify you want to start at a 0 or 1 blade) but leave the top/bangs kind of long"

When in doubt though just show the picture.

White people with dreads.

Aight, thanks. Will do. I tried to give myself that haircut a couple weeks ago, because all the barbers around here are useless. It worked well, but then I tried to trim it the other day and screwed it all up and had to go back to an undercut again just to save it. It sucks, but I'll hopefully be able to go back to what I had in about a month or so.

buzz only looks good on some people, I'm not one of them.

Same as the undercut yet this did not stop faggots from getting it

yung leo.

fuck im pale but got strong facial features and can pull off the buzzcut, guess its time to tan so i dont look like a cancer patient

kill yourself ugly cunt

>tfw pencil neck
>tfw small skull
>tfw huge ears

Please not buzz cut, please not buzz cut, please

Be proud of your natural skin color bb

>want that cross tattoo on my forehead
>no job ever again

Fuck it's hard to make a choice mate.

Just use a marker pen

>stable income
or
>ugly tattoo
hard choice indeed

this is basically a meme on this board at this point

Is it? Is it a hard choice to make?

eye liner? best of both worlds

Why do stupid poorboys even bother with fashion ?
If you aren't living on inheritance money you shouldn't even be browsing this board

Hair grown from undercuts most likely. Long, seperated sides, pompish look on top or bangs swept to the side.

terrible b8

...Then don't get a buzz cut? Are you seriously that fucking dull and mindless of a person that you would get yourself a haircut, even if you didn't like it, because its the current most fashionable cut?

you just described 90% of Veeky Forums mate

stuff like this

But that is an undercut

>undercut is finally dying
no, not really
it's the slicked back look that's dying
undercut will be around forever

I have always wanted a semi long rock style haircut

pic related is me + the style I used as an example.

Veeky Forums are trendhoppers m8, it's not allowed to do what you like

>t. muslim

Used to have an udercut but recently got buzzed. Thoughts?

You look like a serbian war criminal.

Or a serbian war criminal's victim.

>have shit hairline and curly hair
>the only cut I can pull off is undercut/HY
What's the point of life bros

Thats the look im going for

This, but it still doesn't look bad.

can you post your side profile

everything is a fucking undercut apparently

It's not really though is it. The reality is that the undercut suits most people. Some of the more extreme variations look terrible but that's the same with any hairstyle.
And buzz looks awful unless you have a god-tier hairline and great jaw. Stop trying to make it a thing.

Sorry mate you're the new meme drink some bleach.

u look like a heroin addict

That style makes your forehead look enormous.

This is the truth. Besides buzzcut, fringe

I'm going to grow my hair out again and get it like this. I had it like this when I was 16/17. Now that my beard has filled out more I think I'll have a nice jon snow look. Long hair is the next thing

Q T
T

You know nothing Jon Snow

Jon Snow is a faggot m8

Sadly I buzzed all that hair off for anow acting gig

Everyone thought I was Spanish and would call me Juan snow

>acting gig
u wot m8

I do theatre as a hobby and sometimes you gotta do things for a role

But you're an actor professionally?

Honestly that pic you posted kind of freaked me out, for a second I thought it was a pic of me, but maybe that's just because it's a potato quality pic.

Yout could say that honestly I've just done a few comercials, I mainly stick to the stage. I just do it for fun, I'm actually a student.

What nationality are you? Something mediterranean?

I feel you bruh, I'm gonna have to shave for a role. Been rocking the beard for at least a year now, it's gonna be hard. And I can't buzz my hair either. I love acting but it really sucks that sometimes you can't just do whatever you want with your image

post a pic of you now

I really need to trim my beard. I buzzed my hair about 3/4 months ago. I'm going on vacation for 6 months so by then it should be back to what it was.

Yeah it stinks, I try to only go for stuff that I can just keep my normal look now

>I just do it for fun, I'm actually a student.
Still pretty fucking effay. And having been in commercials is cool too.

>Something mediterranean?
Yeah actually. Balkan, been called Italian-looking a couple times, even found out family might have origins there but it's not for certain. I'm in northern Europe now and pale as fuck, you look pretty tan.

shave it off you shouldn't grow a beard yet, mustache is too weak to

I'm studying to be an archaeologist so I guess that's pretty effay too

Oh I know that feel, I'm greek but also part Swedish so when I go back up there I turn really white.

Well for some reason it always looks like that on film but in person everyone likes it and says to keep it. Here's me without a beard.

ugly skull shapes confirmed

>archaeologist
Isn't it hard as fuck for them to find work?

you faggots always said "young leo will rock after the undercut dies"
and now none of you post about it

i always knew it was a meme

at the moment you'd look way better without a beard, you have a decent jaw

it looks like you've got a huge neckbeard honestly, and the fact the mustache looks thin with a complelely bald underlip is not complimentary at all.

I'd either shave the beard to a stubble or shave it off completely until it grows thick and evenly.

The job opportunities are growing pretty fast but yeah not that easy. I'll probably just become a professor and write some books.

Its a great style but only so few people can wear it and look good. Plus you need the right hair to do it too

Ehhhh I don't really like the clean shaven look, it's too American for me.

holy shit johnny depp? fuck me deeply please

it'd look better pushed back with product imo

shave you dumb fuck

faggot & cringe
also nice photoshop filter, cuck
lol

Shave your beard you look hot without it

I just trimmed it.

I think I look hot either way, but it just depends on what a person prefers.

when will this meme die? As long as you're average a buzzcut will work on you

Fucking hell

>falling for the meme

For a hairstyle to catch on, it has to be easily attainable and not require a whole lot of maintenance, i think.

For this reason alone i could see buzzcuts being the next thing, but at the same time most people are too ugly to pull off a buzz and longer hair is more forgiving. Could go either way in my opinion.

It'd be good for me if it became a hot style. Being tri-racial and having retarded hair, i am limited to the options of long, messy hair, or buzzcut. Could go for a fade in theory, i guess. I just don't want to look like one of those so called 'urban youths' i keep hearing about in the media.

kek

The Young Leo (which I think technically is a type of undercut, isn't it?) is the new big hairstyle.

For as long as I can remember, people have been saying this will be the next big thing and it never has been. Do not fall for this meme.

this desu senpai baka

F R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

Buzz Masterrace.

>tfw no buzz gf

Slav/10

The problem is that you have a shit beard and it makes you look like a shit tier pakistan farmer.

Degenerate. And with the way I dress, I'd be mistaken for a skinhead.

>fuck im pale but got strong facial features and can pull off the buzzcut, guess its time to tan so i dont look like a cancer patient

Better to look like a cancer patient than a spic.

>shave you dumb fuck

Shaving is for cucks.

How do barber shops work? never been to one before, recently got a cut from my roommate that im not happy with. Just head in and say clean up the top and buzz the back and sides?

>buzz girls
literallly worst meme ever, fuck you and your shit taste kiddo

buzz ?

Oh my god...

Is this one real?

We could have some fun with this.