Reminder u do not have to dress 4 girls it's lame. be yourself...

Reminder u do not have to dress 4 girls it's lame. be yourself. this potato is with this amazing woman because of who he is as a person (or something) not being Veeky Forums because he surely is not. not anti-fa but anti-dressing for girls which there is a lot of here do u this is what fashion is about

w2c sweater

>this potato is with this amazing woman because of who he is as a person (or something

He is a handsome guy objectively 8/10 minimum
that face is all he needs

lmao
+++ he is extremely "guy off the street" average

big eyes big lips wide jaw straight nose hooded eyes straight brows
he is a masculine 8/10 minimum

10/10

Probably her brother.

the point was stop dressing for other people

>all this envy

Look at his eyes bro, he has angel eyes.

don't fool yourself. this dude owns multiple entertainment venues in nyc and dubai.

in other words, he's doing very well financially. now connect the dots.

I don't know how this is a surprise though, to attract women like her you have to be one of these three:
1. Very attractive
2. Rich
3. Interesting (artist, writer or something like that)

>He is a handsome guy objectively 8/10 minimum
Beards hide it, we have no idea what he looks like.

who is this chick and why do i care?

i hope Veeky Forums doesnt actually dress "well" to get laid :/

I do. It works.

same here. it helps that most other people dress like shit

shes with him because hes a pussy ass nu-male cuck. he probably lets her peg him and lets her fuck black dudes. i.e. they have an open relationship most likely

girls love men that are pushover little bitches because they can manipulate them to do whatever they want.

women are intimidated of real alpha men

That's all fashion is, it serves no other purpose other than to seem more approachable. Stop lying to yourself faggot.

>fashionable = approachable
top kek

You kek but give me a reason for wasting your time wearing and picking out all these clothes. Kek you can't.

>average
Where do you live? You must live somewhere fancy because that is definitely way above averge.

there are different notions that fall under the parent name of fashion. seeming approachable would be a more objective reasoning but i'd say my interest is driven by subjective aesthetic value. the way i dress probably makes me seem less approachable but that matters less to me because that's unrelated to why i do it.

What a load of pretentious, vacuous, pshycobabble bullshit so that's why you dress like an edgy faggot? It will never make you an interesting person.

people aren't chronically insecure like you dude, that's why you can't comprehend shit

>tfw ugly
>not rich
>writer/sometimes painter in nyc

cool, i'm gonna make it

Imo everyones in it for a handjob

Rich, handsome writer masterrace here. Ask me anything.

I forgot to mention that you should also be somewhat successfull

I'm successful at plowing undergrads and publishing short stories while wearing Gucci shoes and flexing in the mirror.

probably j crew or ll bean

I've known some mongoloids to pull some very pretty girls.

Thing is, women don't want another vagina. This metrosexual "effay" type of guys aren't what most women are looking for. Can you fags change a flat? Work on the car? Pay for shit? I am the laziest dresser and I do not have trouble meeting women because I am confident and competent. Great combo.

I think you're successfully full of shit

>shes with him because hes a pussy ass nu-male cuck.
lol this is what /fitpol/ cry out in jealously.

>women are intimidated of the real alpha
HAHAH! Post pic with time stamp "alpha".

Agreed dressing for yourself = being authentic is the way to do it.