Finally Zara has palewave fits now I can be on the trend!

Finally Zara has palewave fits now I can be on the trend!

Other urls found in this thread:

ysl.com/fr/shop-product/homme/pret-a-porter-blousons-blouson-teddy-en-viscose-a-imprime-palmiers-au-coucher-de-soleil-beige-rouge-jaune-et-noir_cod34605833cv.html#section=men
zara.com/us/en/man/bombers/printed-bomber-jacket-c813531p3545555.html
zara.com/us/en/man/t-shirts/view-all/printed-t-shirt-c719523p3447004.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

desu I hate zara more than any other brand in the entire fucking world

i would literally rather be forced to wear jeremy scott x rick owens than zara

as if there are any differences between YSL and ZARA

>ZARA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

haha sick meme friendo xD!

drop trip

why is there so much hate on zara? I'm new in Veeky Forums

Its fast fashion that shamelessly steals from high fashion designers

why is that bad?
sounds like a good cheap way to rip off

the quality of their clothes is awful
like, reallyterrible
bad

because cheap isnt fashionable, if you live in a ghetto and dont care about construction just asethetics, then sure cop cheap fashion

what are cheap alternatives then ?

their pants are usually good though, i got a few pairs which i really like and been wearing for a long time.

get a job faggot. you cant buy cheap shit and expect to look good.

I'm a student you faggot
I got priorities

because zara is a fucking fag label that rips off high fashion with zero shame and then reproduces designs / trends (recently SLP SS/16 and Yeezy S2) with garbage materials / construction

pathetic brand, they're okay for absolute basics but you can guarantee that any piece over $20 is a knockoff of a real designers work

pic related, just pulled these photos from ysl and zara

YSL: ysl.com/fr/shop-product/homme/pret-a-porter-blousons-blouson-teddy-en-viscose-a-imprime-palmiers-au-coucher-de-soleil-beige-rouge-jaune-et-noir_cod34605833cv.html#section=men

ZARA: zara.com/us/en/man/bombers/printed-bomber-jacket-c813531p3545555.html

I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH ZARA

their quality is bad, other than that it's just salty Veeky Forumsggots that plebs can buy the same clothes as them :^)

>going to school and being poor
then get the fuck off this board

don't tell me what to do cunt

that jacket looks pathetic anyway

I thought so

Zara's pretty shit quality but most people hate them because it's not >muh secret club

Just goes to show how Veeky Forums is getting shitted up when you see people relying on muh expensive pieces rather than their own fashion sense.

ZARA YOU PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING DIE

The YSL one is better but neither are hard to conceive designs and they're printed on and shipped for maybe a 1USD total/product. Hating on a company for not charging 1990 EUR, ergo the price of my first car, an actual vehicle that I've done road trips across Europe with, for a product that at an industrial rate is worth one dollar...

I mean do you want to get fucked up the ass?

yeah haha I guess zara and hedi slimane (peace be upon him) are just on the same wavelength right haha?!?!?!?!?!!?!

I GUESS THEY'RE ON THE SAME CREATIVE WAVE LENGTH AS KANYE WEST
DAMN I GUESS THEY JUST GEL WITH DOLCE AND GABBANA TOO RIGHT HAHAAH!?!?!?!?!?!!

i actually like the zara one more kek

i cbf to look for any more but literally 5 minutes in their shop and I want to fucking throw up and go burn down their stores

wow a floral print t shirt?! so creative!!

Fucking die poorfag

I hate poor people they literally fucking ruin everything

Are you new to fashion?

Fast fashion has been doing this since they came into prominence. It's the reason why they're so big and such a dominant force.

this isn't me but true desu

I see you are

You are such an insufferable faggot , kill yourself.
Who cares that thye rip off the fashion brands, it's their problem and not ours. Kill yourself you fucking cunt, i wish you would stand here in front of me so i could choke your noodle neck

haha u mad because i pay 10 % of the price you pay and look we look the same.

It is my problem because when I spend $10k on new clothes for the new season I don't want some fucking welfare loser wearing my clothes, I pay for designs that I expect to be exclusive

Kill yourself asap

w2c right?

You pay a lot less than 10%. Like 5, tops

Farfetch / Mr porter, otherwise a Dolce and Gabbana boutique

Zara :^)

ITT: Ohhh mannn nooo I'm a special snowflake pls don't copy my siq expensive fashion pieces I want to stay exclusive

>tfw bought 10x€1 t-shirts from the supermarket. Feels great mane.

I hate poor people so much fuck this thread

w2c ?

Why do you care so much you pathetic neet? Why should or anyone else that's not directly affected give two shits if zara rips anyone off. That's fucking life. 99.99% of shit aliexpress is also a rip off, everything in Urban outfitters is a rip off. You sound like a faggot typing in all caps, you're so passionate about your hate for zara, funny thing is zara will continue to gain more and more in popularity, while you sit there trying to prove a point like anyone actually cares. I hope you don't try and explain your hate of zara to actual females, you will be single forever....you probably already are single and for good reason.

Talk shit post fit

its a parasite upon creativity and craftsmanship
im sure you dont care, but for us that follow fashion and clothing design, it is agrivating to see the hard work and creativity of proper designers get ripped off and diminished to nothing more than a $30 dollar disposable item which is wasteful and unethical, not to mention it has more popularity that the one made by the actual original designer who thought up the idea in the first place
its like you working your heart out to create a unique song or artwork only for it to go unrecognised but when someone else does a blatant copy of it, they get all the credit and attention

Proper designers
Kanye west

Wut

Shut up.

i never mentioned kanye west you flop cunt

Because it's shit, figuratively and literally. It's not a "le edgy teenagers only shilling high designers and shitting on the rest" scenario here.

The quality ? There's no quality, their clothes hold themselves with paper clips and gum. You wash them once and they're dead, the lifetime of a ZARA garment is a month at the very best. They size like shit, they look goofy on anyone, they're made to fit everybody so they end up fitting nobody.

It's just shit. It's the McDonald of clothing. Not only that but it's deceptive, because they extensively use Photoshop to hide the terrible quality of their shit, so even if you are tempted by a ZARA piece : don't. You will be disappointed and end up cluttering your wardrobe with useless shit.

This was posted earlier

>wahhh wahh complaining about Zara high fashion rip offs
>purchases rips off aliexpress and Chinese sites
>"are fake yeezys worth it, senpai?"

The asian fake market is 10x bigger and more harmful than what Zara is doing, wake up sheeple. Just clothing racism at play: Oh, "chinks always RIP off people, that's what they do", but if it's a white owned company using chinks to make fakes we should be up in arms.

but i like mcdonalds

thats cool
but i didnt post that, i dont share the same opinions as that person
it is completely irrelevant to my post
i never claimed kanye west was one of these "proper designers" i was talking about

yeah, they have some ok pieces but you have to be lucky to find them

You're all missing the point.

Retards are shitting on ZARA because """everyone""" is going to ZARA and H&M and they feel threatened in their hipsterness, it's not a secret cool club. Contrarian shit yadda yadda.

That's the retards.

Now the patricians are shitting on ZARA not because of it's popularity, but because of the quality of their products. Which is non-existant. Like a denim shirt for example, if you buy a denim shirt at ZARA, not only you get a piece of shit that doesn't fit you properly with a very, very cheap garment and seams that are already giving up, but you get ripped off, because you pay for something that you're going to trash in a month.

Instead you buy a Lee or Wrangler "original" denim shirt, and you're set for pretty much ten years.

Veeky Forums is mad that plebs are can wear shit that looks exactly like their "exclusive" designers

>plebs are can wear
did you pass 3rd grade johny

I bought a pair of cropped trousers from Zara. Pretty comfy, though a seam broke after a while. I'd still say it was worth the purchase.

Quality, finish, material. Albeit if both pieces are cotton you're right there is little difference.

There are no good enough alternatives when you go that cheap user you wont find good textiles that cheap. Thats why I buy all my tees from Farferch sales this days. They might be $99-150 but at least the material is silk, polyamide, viscose. Silk is especially worth it, it feels good.

Farferch sales > normal Zara tbqh family.

shut the fuck up killy

>color isn't the same
>cut isn't the same
>fit isn't the same
???
kys idiot

He got the other ones right tho. These are obviously copies for the designer ones.

Faggots here are just mad that cheap brand for masses rip offs high designer shit with much worse quality. So people who don't have rich parents can afford similar clothes thus devaluing only thing that's interesting about their person.

You will probably see lot of posts about "zara clothes falling a part in week" and shit which just isn't true. Thousands of people wear their garments daily for months and it just gets usual wear and falls a part after acceptable time period. If you're not rich or from poor country where it is impossible to cop designer shit then go ahead shop there. Literally no one will ever care and shit will last you just okay.

>found the guy who shops at zara

that's life

You must be a fucking genius to find out that from my post. If it wasn't obvious enough yes I do time from time shop at Zara and H&M.

Not mad all its fair game. But you wont find good silk with a variety of different cuts on Zara. Saving and not being a compulsive buyer is honestly the best approach to fashion although your wardrobe will develop way more slowly you'll end up with comfy, quality materials. Stuffed wardrobes suck anyway I rotate between the same tees every week, more than half on my wardrobe is there being useless because I used to buy fast fashion en masse not the smart approach. I'm probably going to sell all the useless fast fashion I own at a garage sale.

lmfao then your opinion is biased and irrelevant

I really want this shirt but from the sound of it the quality will probably be shit

zara.com/us/en/man/t-shirts/view-all/printed-t-shirt-c719523p3447004.html

That's nice and stuff maybe works if you live in USA but here you get 3 bucks/hour for part time and not everyone's daddy is going to pay for them. So sorry I don't have patience to save up half a year for one piece.

i make $10 an hour i dont need daddy

are you really defending zara's garment quality?
im a poorfag too but i refuse to buy another t-shirt/shirt at zara/pull&bear/bershka

some of their jackets and shoes are good quality tho

I understand your position. Don't worry.

So you make 10$/hr and pay your shit and have enough money to save up for high end designer stuff? Good shit.

Yes. I honestly don't know about tees since I basically made all of my tees but I never had problem with jeans or jackets. Jeans usually last me a year and half of daily wear. Never had problem. Black bomber I got like more than half a year ago and wore in winter has no signs of wear.

Also note I'm not saying it's some amazing quality (ofc for someone who is used to 1000$ fabric/leather it will feel like shit) but claims it falls a part and stuff is just plain ridiculous.

i buy mid tier with my current job $10s not going to cut it for high end designer

You can. Lurk the Farfetch sales. Tees arent expensive, look good and we are entering summer.

Getting mad at Zara for being uncreative and ripping designs off yet praising Hedi is absolutely hilarious.

crazy, i seriously needed to buy for this upcoming summer and you saved me

Yeah, but I wouldn't wear any of this...
if you just want some decent-fitting plain t-shirts or maybe an inexpensive light jacket, Zara is totally fine.

Like most people have said, the quality is bad, and they do indeed rip off top designers. But who fucking cares. Don't spend much, grab a few simple pieces at most.

np but choose wisely. I would get something made of silk or would settle with cotton if its has a good interesting cut such as the Rick Owens Drk Shdw tees on sale.

If you want silk just enter "silk" on the search bar, press enter, then select order by price lowest to highest.

>tfw the mannequin dresses better than most of Veeky Forums

Both get dressed by others anyway

cause the mannequin is 6ft
most of Veeky Forums are manlets

>i don't know what palewave is

thats a tree with birds not a flower

>plant yourself like a tree and say "no, you move"

/thread

>Instead you buy a Lee or Wrangler "original" denim shirt, and you're set for pretty much ten years.

at least the Zara shirt has no shitty branding

should I tell you?

good one my famalam

The real reason why fast fashion is inherently bad is because it makes fashion extremely disposable, makes trends last MUCH shorter, and pretty much anyone who buys Zara/hm/topman etc have no identity other than the current trend they are riding.

Fashion is moving extremely fast right now because of it, trends and styles used to last a long time, with designers making pieces that are timeless, passionate, and full of character

Now trends are being made, fast fashion is ripping it off, and people are getting uninterested in the designs because they're so played out and worried about being 'unique', so now more and more trends are being made, overdone, rehased into fast fashion, then quickly dead.

It's also super wasteful because its so focused on following trends and pushing new ones that it makes people just throw away their shit and want to buy new stuff

It just devalues fashion in general, I'd never trust a brand that doesn't have a solid image or direction for itself. You can see every end of the spectrum with those fast fashion brands, from normie Cali shit to long line earth tone tees and drop crotches lol

effay clothes does not compensate they shitty quallity. Dont do it op

>everyon assblasted because plebs have their outfit and they have to buy new shit

MY
FUCKING
SIDES

quality fucking board

>i don't know what the actual purpose of greentexting is

based fast fashion, cucking fashionfags hard of their "muh elitism muh long lived trends ;^)"

your tears are hilarious

No

I have my own style that I believe looks good on me and I stick with it. I don't follow trends

Fast fashion is bad because it's wasteful and it makes trends last really short

>I have my own style that I believe looks good on me and I stick with it. I don't follow trends

Samefag

>y-y-you can't post m-more than once in a thread

What is so hard to believe about that? Is that a bad thing? I've never said trends are bad either, by the way.