pretending to be tough

jokes on u i was only pretending to be pretending

>19
>normalfag (not normcore)

>19
>Favela Core
>50s/60s Jazz Players
>Dad Core

That last one is noticed most by normies. I've had many people jokingly ask me when I'm taking them to school/Disney World etc.

What a thread

>Scandinavian-biker
>22

black bomber
black/dark blue jeans
buzz
white afs

You're not really smart but with your friends you mean well.

You're really fake to people you don't know, only hang out with other white dudes. Don't really respect women but you still get em, life's good so who gives a fuck. You work hard.

You strongly believe your political views. You love to have fun and try weird and new things

You don't like trying new things, if you could live in your house and never leave you would. Everything is white. Vanilla. Bland. Beige. Stock. Normal. You hate extraneous stuff.

You are the definitive 'chill dude'

You believe in 'the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb'

You love Instagram and modern society in general. You take it all in, you'd hate to be off grid for a second.

>21
>full hedi

>80's/90's Normcore/American Apparel-core
>streetwear
>Pastels

19 next month

>20
>comfycore
>yohji/japcore

Decently well adjusted. Upper middle class, have lots of friends. Kind of sad, you don't have any reason to tho, just sad because its popular to be sad on the internet. You never step out of your comfort zone

You like Japanese culture. You love to travel, you love art a lot, and you respect other people's forms of self expression

>19
>slackercore
>rock my adidas, never rock FILA

You only have a handful of friends, but they're good friends... yet it doesn't stop you from thinking how they're not cool enough for you, seeing as you're the only one that cares how they dress.

You also listen to the beastie boys and you're a big fan of the strokes.

>20
>comfy
>slackercore
>sometimes heroin chic

>20
>SLP
>heroin chic
>earthtones

Weeb, but in a good way

You come from a lower middle class area you don't really dress your wage you try and impress others you are very sensitive.
You are very laid back you enjoy weed and movies your friends are honesty yet undependable, you're wondering where you're going next
Ver clean cut, you made good grades in school. You're modest and respectable

daaaaamn true

everything spot on for me except the weed part, i had to quit that.

>You come from a lower middle class area you don't really dress your wage you try and impress others you are very sensitive.

Spot on, desu. I don't try to impress others, I dress how I like and I love fashion as a hobby. I do love the attention it gets me though.

>18
>slackercore
>pants always cuffed, oversized thrifted shirts, vans, etc
>usually have holes in my shoes from skating

>20
>comfycore
>slacker/normcore
>listens to homeshake once-core

>19
>preppy
>streetwear

I wouldn't say I'm sad becuase it's cool I'm sad becuase it's just part of who I am, I'm been thought a lot for my age but I'm not going to pretend like I don't play into the r&b sad boy Aesthetic. I always step out of my comfort zone though, there's not point in not being adventurous.
I listen to a lot of French ye-ye, Lana Del Rey, and The Weeknd. I don't like my friends becuase they're all okay with being average and living average lives, I'm not with it.

Chill guy, your friends probably like being around you yet none of them see you as their best friend or someone they could confide to. You were raised in a large city (probably Montreal) and like spending your nights drinking cheap beer in underground hipster bars, rolling and smoking cigarettes.

fairly accurate desu (i live in Perth though)
the best friends thing hits home

>21
>chav core with metal band shirts

>21
>Visvim/Nonnative/Wtaps mostly

>18
>Goofy Techwear
>A lot of Undercover and Cav Empt
>Dress like a skater from the year 2487

Cool dude who listens exclusively to surfrock

>18
>vintage feeling basics in summer
>80s scifi style in the winter
>some trend riding outfits here or there

i love capturing the look of old movies but im still trying to fins my style

>27
>trad / vintage athletic / milspec

you probably love following the trends and shoot mostly for hype. very close minded for what isnt "in"
a well adjusted dude with some prospects
i bet lots of people wish they were you
too close. if you act a similar as we dress youre probably very unhappy
very mellow and sleepy
very authentic kinda dude. nothing unique but a very genuine person

>21
>yohji/rei/junya/helmut lang/issey miyake/n(n)
>lemaire/our legacy/undercover/engineered garments/dr. martens/uniqlo basics
>most often grounded in WW1 footsoldier or high tech navy style

>23
>normcore
>slackercore

strong insight brother

>20

>Southerncore
>Tucked-in flannels or pocket-tees, cuffed jeans, boots

>Business casual
>All clothes thrifted and self-tailored because of my freakish proportions

>18
>white trashcore/chavcore/slavcore with more "proper" influences from prep
>prep
>used to dress like mod/skinhead with more modern influences

>sportswear/ian brown-core

19, lazy and uninspired
all black, slim tapered pants and aa hammer tees. wool overcoats in winter.
footwear usually black wallabees or gray suede stans

You're trying to look rich so you can hangout with the cool chads who are also emulating it. Or you are an ex-fedora trying to seek redemption, so you head over to the most widely accepted clothing style in hopes people will affiliate you with upper class whites despite you being a middle class faggot.
You're probably a cool guy, you probably smoke and joke around.
Nextlevel, has ascended past /r/malefashionadvice cores such as streetwear or prep. Doesn't afraid of anything and dresses in dadcore. Was probably born ironically and lives his entire life ironically.
Being a Scandinavian myself I have no fucking clue what that is. If you're talking about biker and Scandinavian minimalism that's some next level shit man. I have no idea how to make assumptions about this.
trust fund daddy's money
Browses tumblr and has an Asian gf
Doesn't actually dress like this but lies about it because he wishes he did.
Smokes weed and thinks he's a cool cunt when he's really just a sad cunt
Thinks being sad and depressed is cool. Unironically smokes and looks sad because effay told him it's fashionable.
Goes his own way, everyone who knows him thinks he's a gay faggot, but he doesn't care because he loves his sick fits
funny guy who messes around. laid back and down to earth
dresses like that because he can't afford anything else
str8 outta Reddit
>tfw this is me
Ledditor
Next level

kind of lost my interest at the end lads