What are some good alternative to chuck taylors?

What are some good alternative to chuck taylors?
Are they Veeky Forums? They have been my every day shoes for almost 4 years, instead of buying another pair again I would like to try something else.
Pic related.

Palladiums

Rick Owens Ramones. Wearing mine right now.

This

Fucking disgusting

Chucks are better great imo.

guaranteed to make a kid run faster and jump higher

Those look like shit, low tops are the best.

whats the exact name for these?

are you autistic?

well the ones I find with the name are a bit different...

Have anyone tryied those chuck taylor II? Are they any good? They seem like more sturdy.

nike court royale

Way better than the old ones.
Higher quality material and more comfortable.

sandlot center hi.

shoes like pottery is good. Chucks aren't Veeky Forums but they're not bad shoes to have. Literally everyone has them, so just keep them as beaters.

Honestly what is the point in slp? They're a 1:1 converse rip off marked way up. You're a fashion victim if you buy this shit

full rick

is that really a valid question? Not trying to sound dickish just genuinely curious. I got mine as a gift so I can't say just looking at them I would get them, the soles are really comfortable though.

I guess though to answer the question, if I had the means to buy them and they didn't hurt my pocket, then why not?

I just don't see the point in paying almost double for something that is EXACTLY the same, and enable a company that is shameful enough to copy a famous design

Understandable.

shoes like poottery alwats

and on top of that, the branding is fuck ugly

Shoes Like Pottery are fucking pointless dude. Seriously Chuck II's look better and cost half as much. SLP has ugly branding and a retarded mark-up. I don't get why people constantly try to peddle them here, probably trying to make themselves feel better about wasting money on an inferior product.

they're vulcanized bro

Military converses, aka jungle shoes.

For me it is "design", oh and they're comfier too. They're only 30 more then converse so I think it's worth it. (If you like the blue sole and their design in general)
>almost double
They're not almost the double, they were $30 more expensive than normal chucks (at least that's the price difference in my country)
I don't get why you keep saying they're super expensive, they're not if you know where to buy them.
Kek, I like shoes like pottery but your comment is stupid. Converse are vulcanized too, almost every cheap canvas shoe is vulcanized, slp uses a different vulcanizing technique but It doesn't change anything.

Oh, also I like them because they're not made in a sweatshop in a shitty country. I know most people don't care but for me it was a reason to buy slp.

bro you don't get it, they're vulcanized

No, you don't get it. Every canvas shoe is vulcanized.

no bro, here's the thing, it's vulcanized

jej :)

W2c cheaper slp hi tops? They're expensive everywhere I look

There's really no alternative to Chucks unless you're a sucker for gimmicks (PF Flyers, Shoes Like Pottery) or have tons of money (Rick Owens Ramones). Palladium's canvas boots are somewhat similar and look pretty good, so check them out if you're really desperate for an alternative.

goodweaver.jp or va-va.jp
It depends on where you live, maybe you'll have to pay taxes (mine didn't get stopped at the customs so I didn't pay taxes).

>ramones
>alternative to chucks
le ramones have a white toecap and sole XDDdd they must be le convers
Ramones are not even close to a chuck taylor alternative, they are not vulcanized shoes, the proportions are very different to converse shoes, the sole is very different, they don't look good in "normie" outfits.
OP, just get any canvas shoe.

Onitsuka Tigers
We've had this thread a few days ago I'll try to find it for you.

these are dope af

disgusting

agree with too boxy

I got one of the new all white ones. They're pretty great. Definitely more comfortable.

Here you go fambalam.