Spotting clothes IRL

Have you ever seen people wearing recognizable designer stuff in real life? and if so what?

I live in the middle of nowhere so other than the countless Louis Vuitton bags and wallets I've not seen much of any interest.

I've seen a girl wearing an acne coat and SLP jeans, a rich Russian guy in techwear with rick x Adidas techrunners and some Asian guy dressed in full CCP.

Went to Saint Laurent store in SF and saw some little Asian kid walk in with his dad. The kid was dressed in SLP jeans, low Ramones, and an Anti Social Social Club hat and had his dad take pictures of him in the store.

On campus I've seen a couple people wear Ramones but most often I see CDG Play. For some reason everyone here has a hardon for that fucking heart.

i once met a fag wearing fake qasa's, i spoke to him and it turned out he browsed Veeky Forums
hi guy if you're reading this

I saw a fat asian kid in what looked like full rick with geobaskets waiting for a bus outside my gym, I couldn't help laughing

Chinese bapestas must take turns walking in and out of the Niketown in Chicago cuz I've seen a few of them around their in head-to-toe Bape (still, of course, wearing fitted caps)

holy kek parka and shorts

saw a rich chubby asian international student in bape shorts and Rick tech runners in Toronto, wasn't surprised

i saw a guy walk past in ricky geos and i think he had a ricky coat as well. he had his hair all puffed up and slicked back and was smoking as well. he was a manlet so i just internally chuckled.

i would actually hate living in a huge city catching 18 year olds trying to one up each other with designer shit
im secrectly glad i live in a shithole and everyone wears fakes and dresses awful

dude at my uni in ozweegos

other dude wearing black leather slp wyatt boots

infinte amount of fake yeezys

idk not to brag but I'm just about the only person I know that has multiple designer items in their closet

I worked in the kitchens at a internationals uni and all the asian kids wore rick x adidas sneakers and most often full rick, but they guys all looked shit, girls were ok occasionally

saw a guy in a raf nebraska

Nah, Ive only seen an asian wearing Geos in the black/white colourway when I was in san diego for a work trip, the rest of his fit consisted of HBA hypebeast bullshit. I live in arizona and I already know the few dudes in this state who own anything designer, met em in /ROG/.

seen several people wearing 350s, probably all fakes tho

HAhahaha where do you guys live or do you never go outside?

Yes in Tokyo all the fucking time

holy fuck the edginess

i saw a girl wearing an anti social social club hoodie

its not designer or anything but its pretty funny, also shes probably browsing this shitty board right now

assc is popular on tumblr and instagram, so she probably doesn't browse Veeky Forums

Plenty here in Vegas.

I recently ran into a pair of Korean exchange students at unlv wearing geobaskets, and another girl that I see pretty regularly on campus wears acne and cdg play.

I've seen some SLP on the strip, but nobody besides one guy at their store actually pulling it off.

When the Modern Assembly trade shows roll through, the strip is full of people flexing their most recognizable pieces. Literally every 3rd or 4th pair of shoes are yeezys.
The highlight was a guy I ran into while setting up a booth at Liberty last year. He was wearing a plaid shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of brown pony hair geobaskets.

>plaid shirt
>blue jeans
>pony hair geobaskets
oh mang why

I saw a black dude wearing bape, (if I'm correct) a cav empt bucket hat or some other thing like that and CDG Play black converse shoes.

I too see that a lot. Also black dudes.

How do you know that he wears anything under the parka?

Guy on the left has shorts

Fat asian dude wearing off white top to bottom. I barely could make eye contact without smirking

Also balenciaga/GZ/buscemi's are fairly popular amongst the foreign student fuccbois

Seen rick and raf a handful of times

Saw UC ethnic riders once and they looked neat, but the dude just wore all black memeochrome otherwise

Infinite amounts of Supreme, Palace, Fjallraven and Cdg Play x Converse. Drop Dead, Abandon Ship and the latest over hyped Adidas Original sneaks are common too for some reason.
>tfw UK size 13 so can't wear Cdg Play Converse

live by UCLA so the usual Asian Exchange student core. (Rick, Raf, Zanotti, SLP, and a bit of Thom B)

Saw a POLIZEI memer at trader joe's

I've seen full rick on a twink once, but otherwise it's tubby manlet asians. Never on the street though, only on the TTC.

I saw one kid in what looked like full gosha in High Park, actually looked pretty fucking fly.

Not including shops I've seen:

Rick almost daily but usually just geos or ramones
Bbs11 once in a while
Hype shit all the time
Guidi's a few times
Lot's of slp type stuff
I almost cried when I saw a beautiful boy wearing a she brings the rain jacket

The people wearing more niche stuff like ccp/bbs/n(n)/soloist/cdgh+/yyph/ph/gbs/elena dawson type stuff are generally the coolest and most knowledgeable people around

Asians here love the Gucci, Dior and Prada bags.

On campus I also see a fuckton of Hood By Air on the internationals. Seen a few burberry coats floating around. I also see some stuff floating around from the Balmain x HnM collab if you consider that designer.

mostly tacky/meme shit like buscemi, givenchy, balmain, McQ, bbs11, raf stans, geos etc

College Campus

>A whole shipload of Vineyard Vines preppys
>The occasional Asian lanklet wearing Bape
>Some hypebeasts here and there (Saw a white dude wearing fucking PYREX).
>Pale girl w/ messy bun wearing a Death Grips shirt
>Most guys wearing the oxford/boater combo
>Most girls wearing Han Solo chic

If you live in a city anywhere chances are you will see plebty of higher end clothing. Not much else to say, I see Raf on the daily.

i live in a rich white suburban neighborhood 10 miles away from LA, so basically i want to kill myself everyday. In my town it's all teens trying to look beachy or preppy but just looking like cookie cutter fags exactly the same, the closer to LA you go the more hypebeasts show up until it's all you see, it's embarassing since there are so many great stores in LA and they have the money but they choose to look like shit. Like fuck, you can wear supreme and bape if you want and look decent if you didn't all buy the exact same huge logo shit. and all shopping malls are hell. rich chinese boys wearing yeezys and versace, rich white girls in gucci and chanel, all they care about is price tags. and the rest are just semi sporty trash wearing nike and adidas hoodies, joggers and slides. nothing original or eye catching. the only people who look half decent are the people who don't try lol, because at least they look normal or somewhat respectable.

go to dtla
girls are dressed amazing
you get all types of styles from the dudes from slackercore to heroin chic to hypebeast to full rick etc

stop complaining about la because all you know is the suburbs

btw
talk shit post fit

>University of Maryland

>Not a day has gone past where I have not seen an asian person wear Stan Smiths.
>Be buddies with a guy who owns a few pairs of common projects
>The occasional yeezy's, mostly on fat people though
>First day of the semester was when I saw someone in full SLP, even the teddy jacket

I can't hate on anyone unless I talk to them and they're a raging faggot.

>wear acronym every day
>can't complain about other people memeing

full sadboy, windbreaker and bucket hat in 90F weather

asked him if he was yung lean and he looked so embarrassed

I'm an hour away from Tokyo. I could hit up Harajuku and find plenty of YSL, CDG, Yohji and the occassional Rick easy if I stick to the richer Omotesando and Aoyama areas.

god i love n(n)

w2c messy pale dg gf

keeping this in mind 4 my 日本 trip this summer

>I live in arizona and I already know the few dudes in this state who own anything designer, met em in /ROG/
lel
pheonix and scottsdale can be pretty effay because of all the architects and retired techies. the latter especially definitely don't wear rick because they have decent taste

I went to a Trump Rally in California and there was a Libral reporter interviewing the barbaric protestors wearing full rick and a supreme hat, we laughed our ass off

Na. I see cp alternatives tho lol

>being republican in california
literally why
that's the epitome of "my vote doesn't count"

I saw some sickly pale looking skelly wearing ozweegos

it was steve jobs tier

>For some reason everyone here has a hardon for that fucking heart.

That because for most people CDG is their first luxury brand, I don't mean that in a rude or condescending kind of way either it's cheap but for most people it's splurging. And it's not something that's sold at most department stores so it makes them feel in. It's also easily recognizable, I get more compliments from normies in CDG than I do in say Raf or Gosha.

I'm sure this is the same for most of Veeky Forums

is the korean girl a qt
im about to go to unlv i need an effay waifu

In SF you always see fobs wearing designer shit. It's no big deal. I do get looks from people when I do wear my qasa highs though. People have said nice yeezys, I just say thanks and move on.

Not my type, but if your goal is to get an effay waifu at UNLV, then asian exchange students are your best bet.
Most other girls here dress in hoodies and yoga pants or tumblr-core shit

i was walking out of this italian restaurant in an upper-middle class neighborhood and spotted two asian manlets wearing full HBA and nike dunks getting ready to walk in. i couldnt believe it, the only thing id seen up until that point were louis vuitton belts and purses.

stop calling it cdg
thanks

shut up you clueless tard
the stupid comme des garcons diffusion line crap isnt the same as the mainline
you probably havent the faintest clue of anything about cdg in the first place

I'm just here reading all the posts to see if anyone described me lol

hes trying to say play is the only cdg normans know lmao

i've seen two person wearing rick and yohji once,it looked gaudy and terribad
i'm not a terribly fashion forward man,since even bombers plus jeans and sneakers are a fairly unused combo here

Play is CDG, it's their best selling line yes it's cheap and yeah it's no diffrent than department store Lacoste or Ralph Lauren. It's not that deep it's just a brand, belonging to a high end fashion house made affordable.
I swear this board is full of elitist pricks who act like to play rich online like they're so special. When they actually spend their mom's money on H&M.
It's a fucking heart on a cotton shirt, it's not that evil.

preme>cdg play
and its cheaper

I wear both. I wear play for basic tees, it's an easy way to flex and people will compliment you.

I just don't get the sudden Play hate all of the sudden, people were okay with it a year and a half ago, becuase I can all tell it's rooted it pusdo classism and just unneeded really.

All that being said the thing about Play I have a problem with is this culture of high school kids sewing the 15 cent aliexpress heart on everything as a way to shitty flex. (see pic related for example)

That's the only problem I have with the play line.

i was in new york last month for a field trip (18, senior) when i saw it. i was in times square, walking back to our bus, and i did a double take when i saw him, to be positive of what i was seeing. the stories were true. it was a skinny manlet asian (couldn't have been more than 110 lbs sopping wet, maybe 5'8) decked out in full fuccboi wear. the HBA sweatshirt, the ripper designer jeans (not sure what brand exactly), some kind of presumably expensive pale peach colored nikes. i think he had some shit like a flannel tied around his waste. hair was dyed orange too. he was with a squad of other dressed-by-the-internet asians. memes were actually coming true. meme magic is real. it was surreal.

>>tfw UK size 13 so can't wear Cdg Play Converse
i'm your american size equivalent
i know that feel

i just dont like it because you're paying for the logo when the brand has actual nice stuff, same thing with supreme but at least supremes cheaper

literally non-stop givenchy, giuseppe zanotti, marcelo burlon, off-white and other loud / recognizable labels at my college, 99% from chinese exchange students. pic related.

i have seen hundreds of posts about asian fuccboi transfer students in colleges, is this a fucking meme or something? why do they all dress the same?

cdg play is completely uncreative and uninteresting
it is a pure money grab designed to fool kids who buy clothes based on "hype" and brand name, and not the actual clothes or designwork themselves
actual cdg mainline has nothing to do with the play line apart from the fact they slapped their logo on it and it is simply just using the status of the brand to sell basic, uncreative clothing to people who want to show off the fact they spent $30 more than every other basic bitch and know >le sekrit high fashion brand, to get a level up on them

because 15 years ago all their families were peasants with no money, now they have money and study here so everyone needs to know that they have money

so they buy the most obnoxious labels that exist and parade them everywhere

whoops forgot louboutin, spikes & glitter coated Louis Highs everywhere

To be fair it's a nice logo, it's really visual appealing and with all brands you're playing for a logo, and I've spent more on supreme than I have on Play shirts at times and I agree CDG has a lot nicer stuff, idk, like I said I feel the hate is unwarranted and rooted in classism.

yeah i dont like the logo that might have something to do with it

Is there a way to attach the patch to something in an 'ironic' way, but not ironic in the sense of 'I was only pretending to be retarded'? I impulse bought a pack of them 2 years ago and they've been sitting in my drawer.

i've never been complimented on any raf/slp/gosha/rick/even yeezy but i get comments on my chicago jordan 1s every time i wear them.

what's the problem with people born in the year of the horse ;_;

just say japan you huge weeb

てめえおかまやろ〜

That means "gay dew"

>raf/slp/gosha/rick/even yeezy
>chicago jordan 1s

fuccboii

live in sydney
REGULARLY see taiwanese exchange students "flexing" off white, geobaskets, guiseppe etc. Always very poorly styled, keep in mind.

Sometimes see raf, yohji, slp, but rarely. We mostly have fuccbois

yo im in commons 6, but i just wear monochrome uniqlo :^)

lol no it doesnt

What uni?

>11285357
Doubt it so many plebs wear that shit

>gaudy
stop using words u don't know the meaning of

I visited Berlin and it was the only time i've really seen quite a lot of people with tricky ricky goth ninja type stuff in public. Don't know if it was actually Rick Owens since i'm not familiar with the pieces but they looked pretty cool. Around the Kreuzberg area

Whatup Sydney bro

Some of the girls look good tho, although generic, in off white
But otherwise i agree. Also republic boutique is probably the best representation of "high fashion" in Sydney, mainly because of who they cater to

>Have you ever seen people wearing recognizable designer stuff in real life? and if so what?
yesterday saw someone at a bbq with rick tech runners and immediately told him i loved them. he appreciated the comment. bad acne, though. bottom half of his fit was solid, a good adidas jogger (with zips) with dark grey stripes. Top was very mediocre.

Saw geobaskets once in my hometown which was a real shock. blew me away a bit. No rafidases, though. they seem to be rare.

underwear right in the middle. would be dope.
or on the underside of the bill of a cap
or in the little lapel hole of an unstructured blazer
or on your nutsack (true Veeky Forums)

I'm in Allegheny, which is right next to you lol.

people hate that diffusion line because it has nothing to do with what cdg is about and yet the two get likened, pretty much a sellout and a disgrace to the brand desu. not sure where u got classism from

seen mmm gats and cps thats the only thing ive seen

The only recognizable stuff I've seen in this shithole is a bape shark hoodie and slp varsity jacket (dude wore a fedora with it)

Accidentally kicked some guys yeezys because he had his foot stuck out in a cafe, got told about how rare and expensive they were. I apologized but couldn't help laughing to myself after.

Mostly guys in Rick, saw a guy with a BBS leather jacket in a wine bar. I live next to the only designer shop selling clothes for men in my city so I spot a lot of them here.

UCLA student so the usual from Asians. Other than that I've seen some normies with CDG play and Yeezys. A fair of amount of the actual wealthy non-foreign students here are literally from prep schools, so they dress predictably.

Yes, it does

>iconic archival raf parkas on these people

university of amsterdam

though I'm pretty close to the fashion school so I suppose the people I see wearing interesting stuff go there

My university/town is not effay. I see Asians on campus in hypebeast shit frequently. Saw an Asian girl in an acne sweater once. See yeezys occasionally, know someone with a pair.

yes there is desu. sew every one of them onto a black backpack and write "Am I cool yet?" on the backpack in white paint

>this shirt is making me too hungry

ty

I think I might be the guy with the ozweegos, what do you study?

no one cares about your opinion, tripfaggot