Veeky Forumst Thread

Veeky Forumst Thread

Just because we're fat doesnt mean we have to dress like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

sockdreams.com/products/extraordinary-thigh-highs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your performance is shit in bed.

go lift some weights

awww such a charismatic young man, enjoy my man :) !!!!

>fat
>black
>dresses like shit

Life is hard for a lot of people brothers

>the dad look
that's so fucking cute

>tfw not OP pic

try again, guys

white linen is best

Man I have THE WORST time buying pants

I mostly wear black though

Target has decent skinny jeans, if you live in the states.

honestly surprised that so many of you fat folk lurk here. how do you not want to kill yourself everyday with the constant /thinspo/ and /slp/ threads?

Nice triptych bro!

how about you actually lose weight?
trying to compensate for your fatassity by wearing what you think to be nice clothes is like a red flag... like OK, this person is deluded, insecure, and has no personality.

people do their own thing, doesn't bother me. getting offended over people living their own lives and it not effecting you in the least is stupid, man.

I dont even know how you came to that ending to be entirely honest. That feels like some serious projection. Are you self conscious about your body and use Veeky Forums as an outlet to feel better about your insecurities?

honest answer: thinspo grosses me out. thinspo has never made me want to work out. i find overly thin people incredibly unattractive and considering i'm not so fat that i'm no longer functional as a human being, and i'm lucky enough to be proportionate despite being overweight, i'm more than happy to be considered fat.

if you want to learn to dress tp compensate for your micropenis, we'll gladly oblige. no judgements here, dude.

>Just because we're fat doesnt mean we have to dress like shit.

its an inevitability moneyboy

Weight doesn't dictate clothing. It boils down to taste and, to a degree, income.

those jeans are workin hard lmao

and those are just loose fit jeans that are skinny relative to you

but it does dictate how terrible you'll look in almost every article of clothing ever

plus fat people only have a taste for food t b h

I dont think you realize how jean cuts work, let alone sizing.

>in the year two thousand and sixteen in the common era
>projecting your insecurities this hard
Shouldn't you be hating how you look somewhere else?

That comes down to fat distribution.

This is a joke right?

yes, one huge joke. you're welcome. we'll go back to thin fashion now

funny you'd say that, because I think that outfit would look great on a chubby girl. just swap those shit tier grandma nylons for some thigh highs.

I know a place that does plus size thigh highs too
sockdreams.com/products/extraordinary-thigh-highs

I'd rather be a fat stylish black man like you and get all the fly honies than be a skinny beta faggot.

lmao this thread just goes to show that fats should stay lurking. coming in here with your fucking "CURRENT YEAR" bullshit, and any real advice is met with "UHH STOP PROJECTING DUDE". jesus christ you guys are just as awful to listen to as you are to look at

sorry did we trigger your insecurities

Oh shit, I love Sockdreams. I need to order from them more.

>"all fatties have a taste for is food"
>posts pic of beached whale
>"there's no way for fatties to look good in clothes"
>""""""advice""""""

A little. I'm terrified of looking like the Michelin Man and not being able to climb stairs without sweating.

That dude needs to take that jacket to a tailor and have it let out as much as its humanly possible.

>target pants
>fat
>converse
>fat
>stature of a midget
>fat

You fat fucks disgust me

I'm not saying fat people can't be fashionable but are you kidding my why did this person even post this

they're actually secondhand coaches that i picked up at goodwill a month or so ago

also
>pic of you not found

Bernie supporter-core.

>Fat.
>Dresses in shitty rockabilly inspired clothing.

>rockabilly
I'd rather fucking die.

I'd rather fucking die than being fat

i don't even...

You're beautiful. Seriously. I've never seen you but I can guarantee you that you are. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. The tips in this thread will help, but confidence cannot be faked. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along.

what the heck

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Because "lose weight" IS the advice

>burn the tie
>pants are straining
>jacket is too small, and what's going on with the shoulders?
and you'd look better with an higher waist.
IF the button point on the jacket is right (I don't think so, but might), then pants should reach the button, or almost reach it if you want to be more modern.

you can't deny that the guy in the OP would look a million times better if he was thinner, especially in the face.
and if he dropped the dadcore bullshit, jacketless tie just doesn't look good, even less with that shirt.

yo wtf

what the fuck is this thread lmao

the only tips in this thread are those of your fedora

>middle pic

That button looks so strained that it's velocity could actually injure someone if you breathed in too much.
It's a nice outfit senpai, but for the sake of your fellow human beings leave your jacket unbuttoned you overweight lunatic.

Are we being raided?

yo nice quads brother

did you guys rip these off some reddit thread lmao?

>>/cgl/

Fatties get out REEEEEEEEE

GET THEM OUT OF HERE!

OUT! OUT! OUT!

You cant be fat and fa
you can be fat and fun, but not fa

Why would a fat fuck even want tight clothes and shit...I just lay around in shorts and a food stained t shirt

>>thin fashion

you mean fashion.

Underrated post

everyones a hideous whale except for op
just being honest

Make it stop.

Hair and facial hair tips for fat white dudes? (My skin's a bit darker naturally though, buy I'm 100% white)

A goatee will add more length to the face and it'll balance out the roundness.
I opt for a bit of scruff everywhere else besides the neck since I want a bit of coverage on that skin.
Make sure nothing looks small or thin, or it'll make your face look even bigger.
Beard under your chin is fine, but the line should end when you reach the neck. Just make sure you look super groomed all the time, any bit of unkempt facial hair will automatically make you look like a fedora

please don't be fat

You can dress with the best style, but you will still look bad mate, im sorry.

ITS BIG BOI SEASON

I think the reason I'm not as disgusted as I want to be by this is because I cannot believe this is real, that this isn't some kind of suit or something. It's just grotesque.

>tfw can only be fa through shoes/hats/accessories because good brands don't go past XL

SLAY QUEEN

this is some pasta i fuckign hope

How does fat feel like ? I've never touched a fat person before. Do their bodies feel like tits ?

some of em are rubbery
others feel kinda squishy/fluffy

either way its gross and they always have gnarly BO

this. some are kind of like "hard fat" others are just blubbery

you touching a lot of fat people eh?

No but I've been into contact with some. Never fucked because >fat

i played high school football

holy shit those buckled knees.

How does she stand back up after she sits down? Would she die if the cameraman left her there?

He looks so full of confidence. I got to give him that at least.

>spot the hip liberal

t b h i think youre gorgeous. chubby girls are my thing. are you into skinny dudes?

oh god its been so long.
someone post this pasta please

>bernie supporter-core
then i've done my job correctly

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

im skinnyfat and fucking hate myself but this really made me feel alot better. im going to the gym, guys. we're all gonna make it.

no matter how hard you try, you'll always look worse than a thin person who doesn't even try

do yourself the only favor and lose weight

You know, I live in a fairly liberal area and go to college, so I just might try to build a bernie-core outfit or two, or something that screams liberal, just to blend in. I'm tired of people always coming up to me on campus and saying "Hey, we're with the college democrats, and since you're a fit white male, we think you should read this phamplet..."

I need to gain some weight, stop caring about my appearance, and get a hoodie with "2016" (the current year, don't you know?) printed on it. Then I'll look like a real cuck, like a model cuck. I could drive cuck fashion.

Its see-through dear fucking god please be bait

please just stop

fatman had that GOAT Veeky Forumst techware fit

LAUGH AND GROW FAT

It's not even just about health or looking good but self-respect. This person disgusts me not because they are fat but because they are proud of it.

>the mom-to-be look
that's so fucking cute

why does this garbage have so many replies zzz
if you're fat and you want to dress nice i suggest trying to lose weight so you can look better and feel better about yourself
in the mean time all you can do is dress semiformal every day because that's literally the only style of clothing i see bigger people pull off, otherwise pullover and khaki jeans lmao
I'm sorry to break it to you but higher tier designer stuff just isn't meant for fat people
alexander mcqueen isn't meant for bigger women
slp isn't meant for bigger guys
why can't you just admit your body is shit and lose weight? and if you're actually proud of your body i highly doubt youd be projecting this hard about how proud you are of your body
i don't give a shit if you're proud of your body just fuck off please

God this thread is a fucking mess. OP's jacket looks like it's about to burst open and my god the replies. Fat does NOT = fashion, it NEVER WILL. Fashion is about looking good, and fat people do not look good. Simple as.

AAAAAAAH

>this just in, still fat
what do you expect

>america thread

>Just because we're fat doesnt mean we have to dress like shit.

It kinda does, just because your disgusting bodies makes everything you put on it look like shit. Eat less, excercise more.