If every past President ran for President today against each other, who would win and why?

If every past President ran for President today against each other, who would win and why?

G Wash

Eisenhower Club m8.

He is the surpreme US hero and associated with the golden 50s and the best Generation.

Washington, Jefferson or Roosevelt.

Teddy Roosevelt
manly men who get shit done, firm foreign policy, anti-corporate, pro-ecology, progressive, best memes

He was very racist though. I think Slick Willy or Lincoln has the best shot.

Wasnt he only racist against natives though?

Either Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, or JFK
Leaning more towards JFK because of how much the country actually loved him but also Teddy and Franklin because of what they did during their tenure as presidents

Nah. He thought the white race was superior and called Africans apes

>He thought the white race was superior

I'm pretty sure every president until Obama also believed this to varying degrees, except maybe Carter

Clinton is heralded as America's actual first black president by many black people, so I would think otherwise.

Considering it would devolve into a shitfest like normal. Probably the shittiest of them all who is the best liar.

JFK wasn't loved by everyone

The media would discover FDR's disability much quicker though.

>Teddy
>anti-corporate
When will this meme die?

Obama would still win because muh racism

This.

Clinton was a serial liar, possible rapist, but no bigot by any means.

Nobody would get the 270 electoral college votes to win, and the House of Representatives would give the job to based John Quincy Adams.

That was just tough love, but still love

>first black president
>serial rapist

How was trust and monopoly busting not anti-corporate?

George Washington tops the polls by a landslide, but without a political party to support him, he slowly loses ground to other candidates. His dominance continues until he makes a racist remark without realizing it, then he slides to Jeb Bush levels.

JFK would top the polls next but he'd be assassinated before he could win.

Obama polls fairly well but he drops out almost immediately because he's had enough of Presidenting.

After lots of cripple jokes about FDR, Taft being mailed ads for plus size bathtubs, and Andrew Jackson handling Black Lives Matter by declaring Manifest Destiny on black neighborhoods, the race comes down to two candidates:

William Henry Harrison is one of them, but just before the election occurs, he dies of a cold.

George W. Bush goes on to win the election by a suspiciously close vote in Florida.

laughed hard

George III.

Yeah this one's a no brainer, the man was considered a god. In a funny way f Roosevelt might have a shot too

Good list. I'd vote for Jefferson in a heartbeat

World needs more sauna diplomacy 2bh

This could definitely be implemented online, but how? We can't overwhelm people with 43 choices, but a bracket system doesn't sound ideal either.

I think most people wouldnt give a damn about most 19th century Presidents minus Lincoln and Jefferson. Most 20th century ones wouldnt stand a chance either. Possibly allow them a small 5 minute video to give their stances briefly, if the voters like them, then they can stay til the pack gets to ~15. Then you can televise a debate

We should overwhelm the people with 43 choices, like a real fuckin election should be.

If they can choose an ice cream flavor, they can choose a president.

bump

If you look up at the capital dome you can see the apotheosis of Washington. He is literally becoming a god. Also he's even got a whole State and Emblem in his honor.

>not Lincoln
Come on. He's like the most presidential leader we've ever had

The South would disagree

George Washington, not even a question. He's America's "the guy".

Lincoln however would be a serious contender since he's guaranteed 100% of the black vote.

Literally everyone from that time did. That was "science"

>cut the nation in half
>stepped all over the constitution
>prolonged the war because of "muh unconditional surrender"
When will people realize that Lincoln was the ultimate meme president?

Yeah right. They'd still vote for Obama or even Clinton, pretty much anyone post LBJ democrat.

Yeah and the civil history courses today dont even mention the States rights in the Constitution.

>what is the progressive party
>why did roosevelt and taft became enemies

Today he would still get like 40% of the national vote, so you might have a point.

I do agree that noone would get the necessary 270, but I'm not sure that quincy would win.

this

He checks out for black desu

Andrew Jackson in a landslide against John F. Kennedy.

Oh thank FUCK I thought I was going to be the first one to say Jackson.

You know the shit that Trump is stirring up? Jackson would AMPLIFY that. Jackson was the Trump of his day, but he was actually authentic in his populism because he both came from poverty and was a genuine war hero. Motherfucker even had scars from the War of Independence. He was charismatic and striking and vicious and mean.

He'd wipe everyone else out in the modern American climate. He'd be president in a heartbeat.

I was thinking about all the murders no one would stop him from committing. The surreal aspect would bring people to their knees alone, and THEN there's the populism and the unparalleled speaking capacity (of the time).

Clinton or Lincoln destroy him. Clinton due to recency bias, great economy (for most), as well as no major conflicts under his presidency. Lincoln because of - (do I really have to tell you why?)

Polk. He's the Trump of the 19th century.

Nope he's not so popular apparently when he's being taken off our money.

You never met the guy.

George Washington because name recognition > all.
I mean for fuck's sake Hillary Clinton got this far off of the Clinton name alone, imagine GEORGE FUCKING WASHINGTON.

Yeah, I mean the whole Tail of Tears as well as owning slaves probably has nothing to do with it

But I've seen his meme on pol so what?

Her stint as a two time Senator of NY, Sec of State under Obama, as well as vastly involved First Lady OBVIOUSLY has nothing to do with it.

I know this isn't /int/ but I seriously wish you'd post more of her

christina hendricks my brother. go to /hr/ and start a thread for her, or browse the catalog and archive. there's bound to be a thread about her

Gracias.

If it's a modern population, I don't think anyone Pre-Kennedy aside from the Roosevelts, Lincoln, Washington, and Jefferson would have a chance. In the end, it'd probably be JFK or Clinton.

>If they can choose an ice cream flavor, they can choose a president.
Statements like these prove democracy is garbage

JayCue would probably have a wordpress blog about the hollow earth and its mole-man occupants though. Think that would probably disqualify him.

It's a tough question to handicap, really. FDR has to be among the best at getting elected, since he did it four times. He also has that aura of sanctimony that Washington and Lincoln have. JFK to a lesser extent, but it would be hard for JFK to keep his crippling substance abuse habits under wraps.

Obama, Bubba and Reagan are the best campaigners in living memory. But then Harding famously won in part because he just looked like a President.

>If they can choose an ice cream flavor

Except people can't. They randomly pick one they think is the best and then typically stick with that one for the majority of their visits to the Ice cream shop.

>Her stint as a two time Senator of NY
Name Recognition
>Sec of State under Obama
Like two people actually care about that
>vastly involved First Lady OBVIOUSLY
Name recognition

Such men would not have wished to be honored in such a way.
They would demand we honor them by living out our lives to further the nation and peoples we share.

They would not wish for monuments, but houses.
They would not want torches of honor, but gunfire against tyranny.
They would not wish to see deification, but man's emancipation.

How far have we fallen from our fathers and their Father.....

Franklin Delano Roosevelt

bump

good post

but i just cant feel pride anymore

any war we fight is going to be a good goyim war and it feels like nobody gives a fuck about true american values

Emperor of mankind, is that you??