Lightning - The Denim Bible

Part 2

28 oz? Jesus. Not a bad price considering how expensive N&F's 32oz was.

the fade on those is fucking awesome
and those must be custom boots it's hard to find a commando boot with lug soles

Yup. Too hot for those here though. Oni's 20oz isn't too bad thanks to its loose weave.

I see a lot of cool Japanese boots but they only go up to like size 9.5. I need 12-13 =|

tfw men's 9.5
just made the cutoff, fortunately

I wanna put lug soles on my mocs cuz I really don't like the wedge sole, aside from the look of it (it's very slick even on dry surfaces)
but I got a really high quote so I'm gonna have to wait to get them resoled

hoping to put up a boot guide soon too, famalam
this is fun for me, even if nobody's paying attention lol

Lucky you. Japanese sizing in general is pain for me.

I hear you on the lug soles. Though I have an ancient pair of Docs that are slick as shit on some floors despite still having tread left.

I have an indigo dyed Omnigod shirt that's really nice. I should check out their denim.

same here but fortunately I have smallish feet
dude I got a Snow Peak zip cardigan on ebay for like 40 bucks from a guy in Vancouver who bought it thinking JP XL would fit like Large, and it doesn't
and it doesn't fit me either lol
but it's so well made I can't get rid of it...still nwt

last page
hope you all liked it

Some pieces I could size up to 2XL and it wouldn't matter. They love boxy fits and I've been trying to get away from that.

Thanks again.

Good stuff

Where can you buy digital copies of Japanese magazines? I pick some up from time to time along with my clothing orders but it's cheaper and more convenient to look through them on a computer than in print

You dont know how much i appreciate your work op..Love yoou :)

Amazon.co.jp and fujisan both sell them
As for extracting the picture it took me a long time to figure out so I'd have to take screenshots to explain
They hide the image files really well