Going bald

I'm almost 18 and my hairline is getting pretty bad. I'm a guy who likes to have long hair so I'm pretty worried about the future. Be honest, what can help me restore it? Or what can I do to stop it? Pic related.

It doesn't look that bad. What the fuck are you talking about? If you aren't thinning at the crown you aren't going bald, you're just experiencing natural recession. Happens to pretty much every man from the ages of 15-25, give or take a few years from either side. If you're that worried about it, consult a doctor. Everything will be okay, dude.

I was thinking about a doctor, I don't know if it is too extreme. My concern is if I look like this know, how will it be when i am 30 or 40, I think it is too soon to go bald.

Relax, I'm 19 and have the same hairline. I have long hair and lose a lot of it everyday. Try to use non-alcohool shampoo and wash it with cold or warm water. If you can go to a dermatologist. Also, if your father is going bald i have bad news for ya...

Well, I will try to worry less, my big forehead is my major worry. My dad as started losing hair, but only a bit, and only recently, and he is almost 50

There is literally nothing you can do to truly stop a receding hairline. Rogaine only helps with thinning hair on the crown (top-back of the head). Finasteride kills your dick. Hairline plugs are expensive, noticeable, and will leave scars that look bad if you ever do shave your head.

My advice is to enjoy your hair while it lasts. You are not noticeably balding at least to my eye anyway, and people in the real world think about it a ton less than you do. If you stress about it, you'll probably bald more. Stay away from Veeky Forums threads about balding because people will only try to make you feel insecure.

I'm 22 with thin blonde hair on top and a receding hairline. My gf actually finds it attractive and I can pull off a shaved head. And honestly from time to time I do try to picture myself with a perfect hairline and I just can't see it... it doesn't look like me.

Just live your life, user.

I'm turning 30 this year and my hairline started looking like that around 20, OP. I never went bald, and the only time it's even remotely noticeable is if I shave my head.

You're going to feel much, MUCH better in a few years when some of your unlucky friends actually start going for realsies bald.

Well, it seems that really any methods are out of the way then, well, fuck it, if I go bald I will just shave a have majestic beard.

Made me honestly laugh and feel better. Thank you, user.

Guys, even with this forehead, can I look good with shaved hair?

I'd say your hairline should be the least of your worries. Jesus user, get some sleep.

wow you're 17? you look 32

skincare man

It's 4 am here, have problem with sleep since forever

Ahah best thing I heard today

I'm actually starting that

man apart from that acne u pretty cute boi

Thanks, really. This is me on daily (just to show of a bit ahah)

Man I will be honest with you, in my opinion you are one of the ugliest people I've ever seen in my life. That hair, that acne, that bad facial structure, shitty beard, 2010 emo boy style, scrawny as fuck, probably manlet.
Jesus fuck dude, if you lose you hair, FORGET about females all together, now you are probably able to fuck some 16 year old girls but your sex life will be over once you hit your early 20s, unless you want to be a total loser and keep that horrid emo hair, your bone structure looks narrow as fuck so you will NEVER be that one bald tall muscular guy.
I would SERIOUSLY reccomend you just end it all this year, it's not really worth it to keep living like this.
Unless you make some REAL money in your youth you should just seriously kill yourself.

I'm 100% real with you, no bullying.

This guy doesn't even look bad lmao, calm down.

Underage, MODS!

Flushed him bruv. Rip

this dude calls you ugly from behind his safety net of the internet, and posts a cat as his reaction image of choice

Don't stress dude you're not an adonis but you're not ugly. plenty of cute girls that will be attracted to you but you can still touch yourself up.

savage

hahahaha fucking REKT
I would KILL myself if I had a hairline that bad
jesus christ just buzz you fucking deliusional retard
fashion is NOT for you

>hit too close to home

yung woody allen

lmao school shooter core

mean, he just needs to fix his acne and hairstyle

Get a fucking haircut. Jeez that helmet hair/bird's nest looks so fucking stupid.

>almost 18
MODS

Let me not bait that

Yea, I don't care for trolls

Call the police!

Don't worry, I know I am not that ugly, this is the kind of image that I like now, and I will keep as long as it pleases me

Yea, I'm emo, gotta kill myselg

I will blame on Marylin and the heroĆ­na

Acne is on the go

I need protection on the head while walking on the street

He's actually right. You are that ugly and most likely doomed.

>so fuccing savage lmaooooo kys

Fuck off to youtube or twitter.

Finally a voice of reason on this board... all these fucking kids on here saying to everyone with a mature hairline to "buzz it".

>be 24
>hair starts thinning

It's been stuck like this for the past 6 monthes. I've always been thinner on top but it has become slighty worse since my overall hair started thinning. It's only noticable under bright light from a top angle but it makes me paranoid about the future.

Y'all niggas so mean.

I ain't even listening to them, reading that guy helped me a lot

maybe you have more leave volume there you can kind of hide it

Let them complain about my emo looks

You give me nausea man, stop posting picture.

Ahahah

I would kill myself if I was this ugly.

Fuck. I though the hair loss gene was inherited from the mother's side of the family. My dad went bald in his late 20s. But then again, he was a chain smoking fast food eating heroin junkie from his late teens to his late 20s.

Op here, this honestly made me crack, I take cringy photos on purpose.

It is from both sides I think, If you mother's father had it young you might want to be aware