Check the fashion board

>check the fashion board
>no discussion of the greatest brand in the history of fashion
Pull it together guys. Hermes has the best of pretty much everything and has remained far more tasteful than pretty much every other global luxury brand on their level.

Seriously, can anyone suggest a brand that isn't super concept-driven and alternative that's more exclusive and tasteful?

porter
/thread

Seriously, look at this gorgeous magazine spread. That huge silk twill scarf blowing in the wind, with the brand name relegated to one tiny corner of the page because they know you're going to want to know who made it.

hermes is just so uninteresting at this point
none of their clothes or products get me excited or make me want to buy them
youre probably right they have remained more consistent than any other luxury brand, but they certainly arent the best fashion brand

i would like to have one of dat dere H belt

>none of their clothes or products get me excited or make me want to buy them
fuck niqqa

you're not effay until your whole house is decorated with hermes

Hermes did the interior design for a Trump hotel in the Philippine. It's pretty nice.

Royaltycore

Great house, great aesthetic.

Devalued by niggers. Shocking.

>AYY MUNIGGUH WE GON GIT DAT H BELT AY WE FINNA MAKE IT SOME FINNA GIT IT WE GON GIT MAKE IS NIGGA WE GON SUM FINNA HOL UP HOL UP SUM FINNA GON GIT ERRMEZZZZ BELT AYY DO U DIG IT NIGGUH DOES U DIG IT DOES U DIG MY VIBES HOME BOY? *robs store* AYY FUK DA POLICE NIGGAH THS CHIRAQ NIGGUH LOOK MY H BELT NIGGUH ITS ERRMEZZ NIGGA IM SUM FINNA MAKE IT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE YA ERR ME

Outta my Way faggots

He just loves orange so much, doesn't he?

Also all this board (and for that matter, the rest of the internet) care about is Hermes' fragrance, the fashion line is irrelevant in this day and age

>Also all this board (and for that matter, the rest of the internet) care about is Hermes' fragrance,
They're phenomenal, yes. Particularly Terre d'Hermes and Eau d'Orange Verte.

>the fashion line is irrelevant in this day and age
You might not be down to drop $1100 on them, but are you telling me you wouldn't wear these shoes?

Those shoes look ugly as shit and look like things that arabs love to wear to come across as stylish

Just looks like a slight variant on a blue suede horsebit driver. It's not like the orange is visible when you're wearing the shoe.

Honestly id rather have these

kys T B H

fuark

great, another bait thread

densha otoko anyone?

Poorfag detected.

He's the only good thing about Hermes

It isn't what you wear if you're into young and avant-garde clothing, it's simply a different demographic. Beautiful and consistent clothing nonetheless, but not necessarily "fashionable"

Hermes' life support is its accessories.
hasn't been relevant, only toted by rappers

bout to die like gucci and LV

This.

As nice as I find a lot of Hermes clothing, I'm 19 years old and I come across as an utter twink. It simply wouldn't suit me. Not only that, but if you're from a fairly middle class family, and you spend £400 on some Ramones for example, people into that stuff will assume you like fashion, if that same person pays £400 ish (I know they cost slightly more) for some Hermes loafers, people in the know will just think you're trying to look wealthier than you actually are.

They need to stop making belts.

Nig nogs gave that shit a bad rep.