Was Bruce Lee the only living example of human perfection? Also, are his shoes Veeky Forums?

Was Bruce Lee the only living example of human perfection? Also, are his shoes Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPDXk3MV4_8
common-ground.com/products/progress?variant=7388867587
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah if u r a ninja and doesn´t matter to feel a lot of pressure on your footplant

>perfection
>not the fit, nordic, 6'3 feet tall, millionaire, civil engineer and MIT-student Dolph Lundgren

PICK ONE

"You have the biggest dick I've seen, on a man!"

Yes and he is qt

no he was a dumbfuck

pardon me sir, but this guy really isn't good looking. He has a great body, and "stereotypical" good features like a strong jaw, but he just looks brutish and a bit dead inside

Honestly Bruce Lee kills that man in seconds. Give both machetes and your Nordic will be dead in seconds. Lifting at a gym doesn't give you skills for anything.

Quite sure he would refuse to fight Lee to death but Lee wouldn't.

are his shoes Veeky Forums? thinking about getting some karate shoes for small errands like checking mail, walking dog

Bruce Lee is cool but one of the most overrated people in recent history along with Marilyn Monroe, Tupac and Beyonce

Overrated? How so ?

He was just a kung fu expert. Not the strongest most unbeatable man in the world. Not a genius philosopher. Everyone acts like he was the best guy to ever live just because he was good at kicking people

Oversimplification: the post

Brutish males are attractive, that's the point.

You don't know anything about Bruce Lee, why are you even posting?

Nice counterargument typical bruceleefanboy

He has a huge legacy for a reason, he's basically the founding father of mma and was immensely multi-talented, other than his physical achievements he was a very esoteric and rare individual, he's literally one of a kind.

He was a master of his own body and his teachings about human movement over form is something that is still being applied by top fighters today.

I'm actually curious what you reason for disregarding him as overrated is other than falling for the counter culture meme

>Just a kung fu expert
You say it like thats ez af

Those are very traditional Chinese shoes and you can get them real cheap in China.

Those pants are pretty Veeky Forums

w2c pants

bruce lee was just an awesome guy

youtube.com/watch?v=FPDXk3MV4_8

i like this interview, i think bruce lee seems like a really wise and nice dude

arnold was a better body builder, was a better actor, made more money in general, had an extremely successful political career, and lived longer

but probably would have gotten his ass kicked, and i guess that's all that matters

>arnold was a better body builder
bruce has him outmatched in a dozen other fields including various martial arts, fencing and dancing
>was a better actor
not really
>made more money in general
doesn't matter
>had an extremely successful political career
not if he had died at 32
>and lived longer
bruce would probably have outlived him had he not been shot

>bruce would probably have outlived him had he not been shot
you're thinking brendan
bruce died of brain failure

I sure wish I could watch Bruce Lee fight in real competitions against real competitors... >;^)

bruce lee has 0 actual fights. all bums off the street or dancers. Tyson would kill him

stop talking

being a kung fu expert doesn't make him a great actor, a great philosopher and such
yet he's constantly treated like one

see you couldn't possibly understand what he's done for martial arts considering that you're probably a weaklet 18 year old who's never actually done any martial arts training, the fact that you're even trying to disprove his legacy is a fucking joke

Except he didn't. He was just an actor with an aurathat wasn't justified. He has 0 actual footage of him in actual fights against legit fighters.

I have these for exactly what you're talking about. Sort of look like what Bruce is wearing. Most comfortable shoes ever.

the problem with his legacy is that it extends way past his martial arts achievments

he's slowly approaching status of once-living God by all possible measures, and that's what is seen as unreasonable

>bruce has him outmatched in a dozen other fields including various martial arts, fencing and dancing
wow, he can dance better. that will definitely get you far in life. it's not like have political power is any match against that.

>>made more money in general
>doesn't matter

it really does considering bruce's parents were famous and influential in HK, while the highlight of arnold's childhood was getting a refrigerator

so arnold making more money proves what exactly?

I call those shoes "Ranma shoes".

first world millennials are cringe af

>founder of mma
thanks for the meme / he didn't
>master of own body
He used steroids and died before 50.
>counter culture meme
Reject idols.

Nice argument dumbass

Link to these senpai?

have you even watched any of his films?! his stuntwork is fucking unmatched

people didn't go around with camera phones taking videos of fights back then you fucking idiot

>he fell for the bruce lee meme

there's too much autism for me to respond to

There are fights of boxing and muay thai since the 30s, there are none of bruce. tyson would kill him

Lee might be one of the fastest strikers alive and has incredible physique but what's gonna happen when someone with mild grappling or wrestling gets a hold of him?

If he's so perfect, why is he dead?

>white
>perfection
pick one.

>alive

That doesn't matter if both have machetes. The fast striker survives 10/10.

why the fuck would they have machetes

drop trip, you're the retardest on this board

look up common ground footwear

because

That's he enterprising, industrious, insightful, capable of gaining and maintaining power and leading?

Taking on bodybuilders/stuntmen/fighters/any sportsman as idols if fucking childish in any case. John Cassavetes, for example, is far more inspiring an actor with a much wider breadth of interest, work and (culturally valuable) influence

>gun violence
>immigration
C'mon mate. They're injecting fucking shoes with identity politics.

we all die homie, and all the cool ppl die young. fact.

>skills

>what's gonna happen when someone with mild grappling or wrestling gets a hold of him?
he practiced grappling aswell, his entire schtick is that he evolved his kung fu by removing anything unecessary and adding more useful elements to his fighting style

>thanks for the meme / he didn't
He evolved his fighting style by removing any unecessary form and focusing on human movement, that's why he studied so many various martial arts ranging from grappling to boxing, his water quote is literally about adapting to your own opponent rather than sticking to pre-learned forms

People who are very advanced fighters think differently because their body control is different, take Conor McGregor for example who trains by studying human movement and applies it to his fighting style, everyone who reaches a certain level will always understand the true value of human movement in martial arts.

This is why he's important, his mastery over his own body allowed him to understand things about martial arts differently because there were no one on his level

He even said that a boxer who's been training for 5 months could beat a kung fu master in a fight, he's not just a "kung fu master" he's a revolutionary martial artist

>compares heavy weight class boxer to someone who would have been welterweight at most

thanks for the keks ya dumbfag

>Reject idols.
He was never ment to be an universal idol in the first place, people like you could never understand his value because you've never actually practiced martial arts at a high level

>Taking on bodybuilders/stuntmen/fighters/any sportsman as idols if fucking childish in any case
Spoken like a true millenial

If you're practicing in the same sport then it's healthy to have someone as inspiration. not that you would know anything about that right? Bruce Lee is an idol ment for other martial artists, you've completely missed the point since you're still talking about arbitrary shit like actors.

Even if Bruce Lee is idolized by half the world only a few could understand his true value as an athelete and that would be other athletes, I can assure you they don't care about his acting.

Dolph threw his life away. He's a B-class hollywood actor, never acted in a good film in his entire life, most people don't even know his name. He could've studied at MIT (he didn't, he got a scholarship but didn't use it), and been a successful Kyokushin fighter.

Dolph just got dumber through his life choices.

>Lifting at a gym

Dolph Lundgren is a Kyokushin blackbelt.

if i start jumping rope and eating lean veggies
can i achieve bruce lee-esque boxer core body?

cardio erry day, lean food, lots of plyometric exercises

just move to thailand and train muay thai for 1 year

w2c shoes and pants?

i cant move to thai, what exact foods do i eat and what exact plyometric exercises do i do, and for how long per day? i want bruce lees body

>6'3"

He's 6'4"1/2, 6'3" isn't tall enough to note as an asset.

explosive pull ups (weighted when you get gud), situps, abdominal plank, push ups

lifting with low weight/high reps, lots of running

it's important to eat carbs when you do cardio but protein is also important, stuff like boiled vegetables is also good

remember that this doesn't even come close to how hard bruce trained and he did trained everyday

ty bro
i can probably do all this with a home weight set right?
and a pull up bar

yup cardio and plyometric exercises can be done almost anywhere, but the more you progress the heaver weights you'll be lifting so it might be hard to keep up economically

btw as a reminder heavy weights/low reps = bulky mass

low weights/high reps = lean strength

Top fucking kek!!!

>shitskins uniroincally believe this

To you

Get them from China town for $5.00.

Most of you are too young to clearly remember the martial arts shoe craze of the mid 00's.

martial arts isn't effay

Bruce Lee would whoop all of your asses and your dad's asses as the same time you pudgy little shits

so what is?

as idols? artists, obviously, and scientists and world leaders.

Be formless, shapeless, like water.

If you live in Honcouver or San Francisco, you can pull that look off with ease.

Anywhere else besides China, don't think about even trying

no one on this board is effay

What kind of trousers are those?
They look like baseball knickers.

>yfw there's an Afghan that looks like Bruce Lee

Real life girls don't find twinks attractive

w2c shoes and pants (the good quality kind, not chinatown quality)

Can someone tell me where I can cop some thin cheap slippers similar to this picture.

>he's white X'DDDD

bruce was an amazing human

>successful political career
Winning isn't successful...
While he may have kept California in tact, he hasn't done anything to improve it... In fact, he only made the state's problems to grow larger...

second

common-ground.com/products/progress?variant=7388867587

some of the best slip ons i ever had
element shaolins
too bad they discontinued them

using soludos now, they not as shitty as other espadrilles but man I miss wearing the shaolins so much