User I was grading your paper and noticed that it didn't include the contributions of Islam in the formation of the...

>user I was grading your paper and noticed that it didn't include the contributions of Islam in the formation of the Prussian state. Care to explain?

It's funny because meme

-- No person ever

except john green

Islam didn't contribute anything to the rise of the prussian state.

I study Physics, what the fuck are you talking about?

Wouldn't the cultural context of the times influence the formation of the state in some regard? I mean their neighbours over in Hungary were getting fucked by the Ottomans, surely there would be some sort of influence.

I said no person ever.

I said except john green

And I said no person ever.

Prussia was concerned with Austria, not the ottomans.

And I said except john green

>fag literally has a 'this machine kills fascists'sticker on his iMac
>think I care about his opinion

Is his brother the science guy? He seems nicer and funnier

Hank is John times two. Way, way worse.

So you're telling me that the Prussians completely disregarded the Muslims invading Europe and the history of Christian nations in conflict with Islam?

There's gotta be some sort of relation, some sort of influence there. Even if it was just not to repeat mistakes of the past.

And I said except john green

This saddens me

He's Bill Nye's brother?!?!?!?

The muslim invasion of austria you mean and that had sweet fuck all to do with anything prussia did. If anything they were happy to see the austrians distracted, but that's not what the idiot OP was talking about.

Islam didn't inspire prussia to do a single fucking thing.

And I said john green
+get

who?

Lutheranism owes a lot to Islam's doctrine of absolute predestination.
Tell me Lutheranism wasn't one of the pillars of the Prussian state.

samefag stop spamming

>thatsthejoke.png

Christian predestination is older than Islam by several centuries.

>the muslim invasion
The Ottoman*

I don't see why Ottoman imperialism has to be seen as anything to do with Islam. Islam was their religion, but the wars weren't motivated by religion. We don't hold any other religion to same standards.

except the GMO video what's bad about Hank? Not much space to shovel your opinions in science.

>not much space to shovel your opinions in science.

Within the scientific community, probably not.
In stupid videos on the internet, now that's a different story.

in what video before except the gmo one did he shove his opinions in?

>The Ottoman*
Meh whatever. All I'm saying is the Turks gave Constantinople the works, not Frankfurt.

Some Prussian nobles had ancestors who participated in the Crusades. That is not to mention the general impact Crusades had on the entire Christendom and, therefore, indirectly, on the Prussian state that formed several centuries after that.

well, austria sure as fuck was concerned with the ottomans, so theres your connection

see, its aaaalll conected

>see, its aaaalll conected
No shit.

This is hair splitting. Unless you can provide some sort of proof that without the ottomans austria was somehow capable of preventing the rise of prussia any and all muslim/ottoman influence on prussia is unsupportable. Prussia was a northern european protestant kingdom that had little to no dealings with muslim states.

Prussia fapping and that guy bashing.
It sure is Veeky ForumsĀ“s ideal thread!

Right, I'll modify it to include how important numbers were to the Germans at the time.

Why is Tom Brady my professor?

>"user you don't seem to have broached any subject relevant to BME (Black, minority or ethnic) experiences, or systematic bias within your paper - is there a personal reason for this?"

Because I don't give two shits about idiotic tumblr nonsense.

"Because I'm a boring retard"

Seriously, no matter what subject, you're going to have minority or ethnic tensions to explore. Polish peasantry under the commonwealth, Catholics in England, and so on.

People like John green push me away from tumblr and into /pol/.

>the alternative to tumblr is /pol/
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I believe you, though.

Jumping out of the pan and into the fire

he looks and sounds like exactly the kind of wellintentioned sociopath that would have promoted humanitarian eugenics and scientific understanding of race and class as a progressive stance that can finaly bring understanding and resolution to poverty and suffering

or the kind that would work as a official in some reeducation camp sincerely applying himself to teach people the revolutionary ideas of dialectic materialism, till he gets blamed for being too sincere

or the kind that would become a protestant preacher during the reformation and proceed to get more people burnt alive than the local church ever cared to bother, then pray about it a lot and preach virtues and universal truths

>delving into the role of specific ethnic groups in specific historical events

in many parts of the world thats seen as highly un-PC, almost as bad as going into anthropometric data from colonial times to prove a point

Shoulda gone with Robespierre-a-like for the last one.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; THE CENTRE CANNOT HOLD
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

You are either with us or against us.

Why would a guy with less qualifications than me be grading my paper? Who gave you access to the faculty room cabinets? I'm calling security.

That can't be right. Since I'm somehow in this class writing papers I would have already figured out you're a ridiculous exaggerated straw man of an internet troll and written accordingly to receive my 'A'.

Look, that's the paper of that stubborn autistic student who has to waste everyone's time telling us what we already know but don't care to debate for a minor undergraduate prerequisite course, but being so abrasive and contrarian about it he turns himself into his own caricature without realizing it.

Mine is the one under it, see? It's the paper that discusses the Bosniak and Tartar cavalry regiments in the early Prussian army, the spiritual accommodations provided for them by the Prussian government, and the confirmation of Enlightenment values of tolerance, secularism, and militarism that influenced Prussia.

Bingo

>Look, that's the paper of that stubborn autistic student who has to waste everyone's time telling us what we already know but don't care to debate for a minor undergraduate prerequisite course, but being so abrasive and contrarian about it he turns himself into his own caricature without realizing it.

I know you think this is an effective cheap shot and everything but prussia having a few muslim mercenaries really isn't a contribution from the islamic religion to the prussian state.

I'm sorry, are you grading the papers?

user, the implication of the original b8post is that the non western/christian contribution to the Prussian state is vastly overblown. The professor is at fault for requiring this narrative.

That's nice. I'm sure you can get the school to make a footnote in your diploma about how you would have been graduating summa cum laude but it's the fault of one professor.

BECAUSE IT'S
CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

No, the implication of the b8post is that the OP and most plebs believe there is no Islamic anything in Prussian history, and that the teacher is a revisionist pushing some new age multiculti agenda. It just so happens however that there was some history involving Muslims and early Prussia, however.

>user, you didn't use queer theory to analyze the trends in german trade unionism between 1875 and 1900. Is there a specific reason for this choice?

>less qualifications than me
And yet infinitely more successful then you'll ever be because he's not a retarded /pol/tard.

It's from some kind of band IIRC

>Shitpost
>"Brown people can't contribute" mindset
I just want pol to leave.

>you will never read this poem for the first time again

Woody Guthrie had it on his guitar.

yeah but it was okay with woody since he was cooler than some jewtuber fag,

Austria would probably have been stronger/less distracted without the Ottomans if nothing else

Without the Ottomans, wouldn't Hungary remain a really powerful kingdom and suppress the Hapsburgs?

>user, you failed to mention the role of Women in Europe's rise to dominance, care to explain?

>that video where he flips out because someone called him a pussy for riding a bike

CLANG BANG CLANG

How the fuck did you get into my house?
And why the fuck did I write a paper on history? I'm in law school.

> I respect you sir but you're kind of a turd.

what is this memery?

And the french, never forget the french. They had been contesting control over italy, the german states and even spain with the austrians for a long fucking time.

I don't give two shits about the teacher's biases. A few muslim mercenaries in the prussian army is all of jack and shit as far as influence is concerned.

Kek

Sorry Mr. Green, I was too busy focusing on the contributions of the Pax Mongolica to Europe's greatness in the 18th Century.

And I said nigger

Up here in space
I'm looking down on you.
My lasers trace
Everything you do.
You think you've private lives
Think nothing of the kind.
There is no true escape

I'm watching all the time.
I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam.
I am perpetual