W2C general

starting off with these cargos

Other urls found in this thread:

item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-8085787372.2.jFQUKd&id=45603544146
grailed.com/listings/640593-American-Vintage-Cargo-pant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

w2c trousers

Just looks like some standard skinny cargos man. I don't know the precise ones, but wings & horns had some decent ones.
Again, some skinny suit pants. Just cop some zara ones, almost the same thing.

w2c? Only place I can find these are asos and they've been sold out for a year. Why did I have to wait for them to go on sale?

jacket boys

w2c cargos

W2C these reeboks

Levis has some good ones I'm sure

Man those are a bitch to find. They look old as shit so it's probably discontinued anyway. Closest I could get were these 4th of july ones, but they're not leather and they aren't as flat. Sorry.

Thanks man, they're actually pretty nice. Not exactly what I'm looking for, but I'll probably cop some when I need some business casual.

Anyone know where to cop something similar to theo's jacket? His one is apparently thrifted piere cardin, but I can't find it.

It's actually surprisingly hard to find something as simple as a brown jacket in that shade of brown.

Here's another picture of the same style jacket. Also impossible to find.

american vintage
100000th time this ones been requested

w2c capris like this?

Why don't you ask him?

He said it was piere cardin he got in a thrift shop.

I couldnt find it, so I was hoping someone saw something like that recently. Thrift shops where I live are utterly worthless.

W2C THREADS ARE FULL OF FASHION KEKS

DAILY REMINDER THAT INSPO STANDS FOR

I
N
S
POST IS NOT SPAM COMPUTER
I
R
A
T
I
O
N

AND IT DOESN'T STAND FOR COPYING, OTHERWISE, WE WOULD HAVE /COPY/ THREADS, FAGGOTS

YOU KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH INTERNET FASHION

Do you see anyone asking w2c an entire fit? I'm just looking for things that I have good ideas for, not stealing style.

And fuck you man, unless you're stitching you're own fucking fabric then everything you wear is a copy anyway. Go suck a dick with you're sanctity of internet fashion faggot shit.

enjoy your >you

ok

These are likely Rick Owens, they're elongated shorts called "Pod Shorts" but they're essentially capris. He has a website you can order from and is stocked by a lot of high end retailers.

>Rick Owens
Fuck, I'll never be able to afford em.

Oh well. Thank you

item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-8085787372.2.jFQUKd&id=45603544146

35 dollars

my motherfucking nigga

w2c jacket?

wc that german jakcet with the flag

didnt get a reply on the last one
jacket similar to this

bumping for those cargos as well. I've been looking for a few weeks. I think they might be an old zanerobe model.

w2c loose/comfy shorts without a massive dropcrotch? Surprisingly difficult to find. Something similar to pic related, only with, again, a little less of a dropcrotch. Thanks

dude...it's a vans jacket

it even says it in the filename

w2c leggings

w2c these jeans?

Thanks these are p cool regardless

levi's commuter cargos

those are American Vintage cabello lake pants

What cargopants are those?

bump

Again. No longer available at Chasin' - just looking for something similar!

W2c these shoes?

w2c Veeky Forumsshionable aviators?

bumpz

Holy shit, kill yourself you faggot

also interested in this

nike acg trainerendor

julius 7

thanks senpai

w2c shirt?

W2C Boots that look like these but without the zipper?

doc martins

grailed.com/listings/640593-American-Vintage-Cargo-pant

what shoes are those?

w2c a jacket I can put patches onto without making me look like a jackass

Thursday Black President

w2c shirt?

raf simons

suprmeme jacket

anywhere

terrible question

Where can I get custom made patches (three small ones) done for cheap at online? They're for a cosplay but /cgl/ doesn't have a general for cops up right now.

I think it was said before that these are Levis commuter cargos

Bullshit they're american vintage cabello lake trousers, can't get them shipped to the states without help

don't have to be rick but I'm looking for similar idea, vertical striped black and white hightops

please don't buy fakes

supreme x vans lampin pro

W2C this jacket.

sauce

>ywn be this happy

Flipper Boy, efukt.

the shoes the guy is wearing, preferably something similar and cheaper. i remember someone posting some a few weeks ago but i can't find them.

looks like dries or lemaire

Where to cop these black pants

what the fuck

where to cop this jumper/jacket? or something similar

they're pretty shitty btw, dont hold up very long and feel like you're walking on pudding

yohji is your best bet but a long black kimono might get you pretty close
ALSO
IF YOU ARE WHITE THIS MIGHT LOOK AWKWARD AND OUT OF PLACE IN YOUR WARDROBE AND STYLE

iloveugly

They're acne Brady trousers

i haven't got that kind of money senpai... any cheaper alternatives? im not bothered by labels desu
i'm half japanese

is this bait?

buy sweatpants and cut them
hanes long johns

->

what is this jacket called? w2c smth similar? this one is from Norse as far as I know

why would this be bait?

Real or fake i know you cant really tell but any answer is sufficient , tired of boys claiming real

drops soon

if you mean the jacket its just an alpha insustries bomber with print on. The hoodie underneath is bape

thanks for your input Satan, but he didn't asked to ID, he asked is it real or fake

Yeah i know it's bape but i mean is there anyway you could tell if the shark hoodie is legitimate or not by looking at the hood?

can someone rec something similar in style and price to this uniqlo parka

forgot pic

I don't understand the full rick fit.
To elaborate, I don't mind wearing the same designer but when you wear a specific outfit, like this one, it just seems weird to me.

I never say this about anything, but this outfit is up there in meme-level with roshes, aside from the pricepoint of course.

Anyone?

why

Uniqlo is probably the best bang for your buck at that price point

>that german jakcet with flag
Kys

Bundeswehr Flecktarn Parka

Seems legit

it was discontinued

you made me look up "Kys" you bully. i thought it was a hot new brand

please respond boys

norse

Jacket senpai