Im white guy with thick black hair

Im white guy with thick black hair.
i used to have very long hair (long enough to cover the top half of my chest), last week i cut my hair shoulder length since summer is almost here and it will get hot.
The haircut i got turned out to be super horrible, and i look like shit, i don't want too cut any more hair since im waiting it for it to grow again, im considering doing cornrows, should i do it? Since im white and shit.
(Pic related)

Help me /fa

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buzz or go home

I think it looks great on white guys, but you have to have some meat on your bones

How do you want me to do that? ahaha
Help me c'mon haaha

Op here, thanks that's usefull, well i don't a really fat face, but i not as skinny as i was a few months ago.
I average i think

Op here, thanks that's useful, well i don't really have a fat face, but im not as skinny as i was a few months ago.
I'm average i think
(posting this again since i made a few typos last time)

Well if you're not skinny nor fat, then do it

I have face with a jaw/cheeks similar to jonny deep's

If you're in any way worried about having cornrows and the tumblr brigade accosting you outside for having the wrong haircut, don't be. These people really don't exist outside and will be too autistic to approach you anyway. Most black people tend to find it cool. That said, it does help if you're a slightly tanned white person. I'm very white, blue eyed with dark, thick hair, I could have cornrows but I know it wouldn't suit me full stop due to the way I dress and the fact I have pretty feminine features.

I tanned , im asking because i don't know if it will look good , or just goofy you know??? like a gangster wannabe or something

Do you like cornrows? If yes do it. Do what you like dont holdback on what you like.

You can end up looking like Tom Kautliz someday.

I used to look like this guy (even my face is similar) my hair is exactly like his

buzz it faggot

You used to look handsome af thats what you are saying. Grow your hair back, mistakes happen, accept the loss and start over.

Well, if you think soo
(its me before i cut my hair)

Yeah not as beautiful as Bones but decent. Just shave, get a rhino plasty and grow your hair long again.

sure you do

Already shaved, can't do nothing about the nose hahahah
Just waiting for the hair to grow, but i think im going with the cornrows meanwhile

Look up quincy combs
get cornrows / braids like is

Learn to take selfies too, you're a novice.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k

Op here, thanks im going to make the cornows , and also going to learn how to take selfies ahhaha , thanks for the help
Im leaving now, thanks again /fa

yeah do the cornrows

I think it will look good on you