Should i model?

should i model?

Other urls found in this thread:

kultmodelagency.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youre ugly as shit

go on post a photo of yourself then, if i'm so ugly and I can judge you :)

how does someone else being ugly change the fact that you're ugly?

You look nice, go for it.

getting mixed opinions on this thread, but thanks annon :)

Yes!

how tall are you

6, foot I hit the gym quite a lot as well

lmfao no, you have to be bone thin to model

so if I lose some weight?

>not tall
>bulks
>doesnt have interesting eyes

youre meant for /soc/ or your friends up and coming tshirt store; thats its

Asking the real questions here

you have no face definition and you're bordering on being too short+not thin enough

not saying you're ugly or anything but at best you could score some some normie shit like h&m

To know of you are speaking from Exp or not. He needs a photo of your face and some proof that you have modeled before.

You talked shit first and got called out for it, you must do it or you are a pussy coward.

ok ignoring the fact that you need to be tall and skelly to model you also need eyes, a jawline and visible cheekbones to model which you dont have

Yes you could model. It depends on what type of model though. You can't be slp or some shit because you don't look like a faggot

I was thinking a model where you don't have to be rake thin. Just wanted to know if I had good enough facial aesthetics

???
oh you believe I'm OP. Lol thats nice.

unless you look like sean then no

go for it. rejection isn't the worst thing in the world at least you'll definitely know for sure how ugly you are when they say no/yes

No head is to small, you have no cheekbones to speak off.

Street wear brands love niggas like you

no, doesn't mean your ugly but literally nothing special about you to model

I have 3 friends who look identical to you

you are literally asking the bitchiest, fug-ugliest and insecure group of chinks/shitskin manlets to judge you 6' or taller chad...its like a victoria secret model asking a bunch of women at a curves whether she looks good breh.

>he thinks someone whos 6 ft should model

you look like a fat rivers cuomo

I'm already a model! :^)

fat manlet detected

its too late - you can underwear model maybe?

I'll take that as a compliment, thanks brah. Don't browse this board often so didn't know the average demographic haha

Well, nowadays being a "model" isn't that tough.

Whether it's certain high end designer brands or something like Gap/H&M, they don't necessarily hire the absolute best looking people all the time. Not as much as brand used to, anyway.

So "model" has really lost its meaning, especially its synonymy with "extremely good looking".

To name just a few, Versace and Givenchy are two fashion houses that still have a really high standard based strictly on extreme attractiveness. You definitely don't meet that classic standard of a "model".

But there seems to be a bunch of brands nowadays who don't really care about attractiveness. Your instagram followers might matter more to them. (see: Ian Conor. Ugly nagger, manlet height)

you are pretty handsome OP just any noticeable quality which makes you model material. Also, ignore all the haters calling you ugly on this, you aren't quite the opposite. Chances are they are insecure niggas and chinks.

lmao post a pic dude

...that's what i thought

i'm not even OP

your body is subpar as hell, you're relying on overhead lighting to give your puny arms some definition

"Givenchy...still have really high standard based strictly on extreme actrativeness" LMFAO you are full of fucking shit annon

LOL

can I model guys, me on the right

>i'm not even OP

damn that means something

another photo of me

I guess it's just Versace then...

And it's not 100% of models for them, but for the most part it's extremely attractive dudes .

depending on height probably

ye but that haircut awful senpai

kultmodelagency.com

Visit this modelling agency and see how you compare. I work in fashion and have booked many models in the past 8 or so years.

In short, you won't get any serious work, probably very little work overall. Probably none if you're in a big city because the competition is too good for you, maybe if you're in a small city. I wouldn't book you for a campaign shoot which is where the money is, you wouldn't get work in magazine editorial shoots either, at best you'd be used in look book modelling or as a b grade runway model if you look good in clothes and are a sample size. On top of this you have to be able to take a good photo and walk with good posture.

Basically you should get a proper job, any model work you manage to scrounge up will not earn you more than the work in a real job unless you are an idiot. Stay in school kid. Also, you're not ugly, you're just not a model. Being good looking and a model can be mutually exclusive so don't worry about it.

how about me m80s?

just woke up and taking a shit. pretty /fa if you ask me

its a combination of strong features and unusual features that they go for,

the more avant garde the brand, the more unusual

that guy is very handsome, his donkey ears are exactly what casting directors are looking for to balance out the strong features

take that thing off your nose

lol

2 fat, 2 bald, next

You look like ponyboy from The Outsiders

yeah for the expired food aisle at tesco

Youre nice looking but not exactly model material.

No "DOUCHE" written in bold across your forehead

>insecurity kicks in

That guy is a fucking god.

i could see you modeling for like Macys and normie stores, because your face is inviting rather than harsh. it's attractive, but indistinguishable.

im just a 20 y/o college student so take what i say with a grain of salt tho.

silverado is a great fucking movie

I wouldn’t hire you as one
Your head is far too thin, it's also very bulbous at the top

you look like an asshole desu

Weak nose and chin bones, 6 foot is barely tall enough. You shouldn't model regardless of what anyone tells you this board. If you are not scouted by an agency you will not be succesful, I speak from experience.

insecure faggot deteced, holy fuck get a fucking grasp if you think 6 foot is tall enough to model. It's not a matter of debate lmao.

this, please listen OP

actually nvm, failure / rejection will be good for you.

Wow that Medusa piercing actually looks good on you

u r too average

no

you're good looking, but too conventional and plane jane. If you had hollow cheeks and thicker eyebrows then yea

you're still QT tho

kek retard he meant that 6 feet isn't tall enough

insecure illiterate detected

shave your facial hair

need to see if you have a real jaw

bald guys only get casted if they have crazy cheeks and jaws which i don't think you have from what i see so far.

:D You look exactly like the white version of me (seriously we could be brothers) and I get asked to model all the fucking time dude. Hit the gym if your body isn't already on point, and you might have to take your philtrum piercing, but I've seen plenty of male models with piercings so you may not need to do it all the time.

No

are you serious you look old af

Doesn't matter, male models usually hit their career peaks in their mid 20's to their mid or late 30's.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

it is
i am

Great Post here.

>this thread

Stop talking to yourself.

cheeky nandos/10
but nah pal, you're good looking- go for it :)

im pretty sure most models look like vain assholes. its the facial expression that almsot arrogant confidence face.

>this board

>Since you seem informed.
Can/Should I lie about my height?

I'm 5'11 - 5'11 and a half, and that has been a huge turn off for agencies.
Most people are shocked, thinking I'm 6'0 plus.

I've been scouted twice. First time by ford. It's been a year now and I've given up on the idea.

Not the OP you're asking.

I doubt they'd care about you lying about 2 inches of height, your shoes will probably make up for it. Most male models are 5'11" to 6'2". If they can't eyeball you and tell that you aren't 6' plus then it doesn't matter. And most female models are of average height so no one will catch on if you have to do a shoot with a woman. You've been scouted twice but are you going out to auditions and casting calls? Don't give up if you actually want to be in modeling.

>ratposter

>lying about your height

>scouted by ford

Yea ur pretty handsome no homo

look, no one on here is a model scout. No one here will really have much of an idea. My ex used to make threads like this just to attention whore and laugh at all the "no ur ugly" comments when she's actually been with a well known agency since she was 14.

basically just send your photos to an agency and they'll let you know?

Christ sake dude, when are you finally gonna kill yourself?

This is not really me

You have the frame of someone who is 5'7

Lol yes, you should

The modelling business survival of the fittest where making friends with the right people is key. Competition is high and there's no solidarity. That one or two inches you lie about is an arbitrary symbolic number and the booker has a preference for that number. They won't able to eyeball you and if they already booked you it's because you fit the look they are after. Only problems is castings where you risk of being noticed for being shorter as you're practically being scaled with everyone else. This is assuming you actually want to model for real and you actually are good looking enough to do so. Post pic.

I honestly don't know what this boards obsession with modeling is, especially if you're a guy. You don't make money unless you land a large campaign and wind up taking jobs most of the time for that pay nothing to build your portfolio. Most models are forced to leave the business due to the debt you'll eventually owe to your agency. Yeah the parties and travel are cool, but it's a high price to pay in the end.

Gonna ask the same question as OP. Can I model?
For reference I'm 6'2 and bone thin

youve got the 'retard eyes'

Can I model?

Retard Eyes?

You aren't conventionally attractive, but you have an interesting look. Some agencies are looking for that. Send your pictures out to agencies and see what they say.

not at 5'2

You got the same eyebrows as me but you gotta work on your hair you rat

probably - gosha model in the making if u buzzed or w/e

5'11

Autism

Bumping this shit.

post pics

dont worry user I think you are qt