Veeky Forums T-Shirt colours

Which colours to buy for an aesthetic wardrobe and which colours to wear on it's own?

They fit pretty snug on me but I have an athletic build. I also have pretty much every wash of jeans.

Pic related

>v neck

do us all a favor and kys

Sorry for not being a skeleton my friend. I am pretty fucking big.

Not that guy but crewneck looks better.

Black
White

Crewnecks tshirt are waaaay better than v neck

Aqua, white, maybe clay and pink marl. Hospitalwave is the next thing. Black is not hospitalwave but still looks good.

I only wear jeans and t shirts op. I go with black (faded preferably), white, grey and army green.

What's wrong with Vnecks?

v-necks are the kind of t-shirts that sweaty forty year olds in their mid-life crisis wear to try and "look young again"

Doesn't it depend on the fit thought and change for a dadbod?

I am 5'10 188lbs and pretty lean and it fits snug/tight.

I like Heather grey
It goes with pretty much everything I wear, if I have dander it hides it (still trying to get they under control but my new shampoo seems to help a lot; just can't figure out the washing frequency), and the pattern is different from batch to batch so I really like having shirts that are all slightly different

crews just tend to look cleaner in all honesty, you'd be better off with just getting a black crew neck t-shirt if you're looking for basics

V-necks belong on sweaty FOB clubbers and dyel dudebros. And they still look terrible.

Most of the colours in the pic are terrible and obnoxious. Try for something more muted/washed out. Assuming you aren't coordinating these with other articles of clothing, navy/indigo, heathered greys, brown, white, off-white and black are all good starting points. Go look on Everlane.

Thanks. I just looked and looks pretty nice, you are right. I like those colours much more.

It's still double what I'd pay for a tee and I still have to pay for international shipping and I don't know the fit. :/

Nothing. Twinks like to freak out over dumb shit

guys, remember 2010 when v-necks were still acceptable

>I follow trends

kek

Just try to look for a picture of someone looking good in fashion standards and wearing a V-neck.

ask 2011 fa this

That's the point. 80s fa would have probably loved mullets

Crew neck looks better than V?

Nothing. Some 12 year olds with gender identity issues are acting faggoty.

Delete this image. As soon as the twinks see a pic of 2 athletic men they start to freak out and call you a "numale cuck"

THIS
V necks are 2016 as fuck
Prolly 2019 for all my laggards out there tho

Hm. I've never really worn rusty/clay colours, I wish I felt comfortable wearing them. I want a pink thats more pale but can't seem to find it anywhere in UK.

Hey man, one thing I'd suggest trying is Selsun Blue "Naturals" with Salicylic Acid, it's the only thing that really works for me, it's usually used for acne on your face but it also controls my dandruff well.

I found one from H&M and it is pretty pale. I like it a lot.
And you could try rust with black. I bought a rust colored tshirt today to wear with a camouflage jacket. Would go great with denim jacket or anything black.

Maybe I should try H&M again. I remember it shrunk a lot after I washed it so it kinda put me away from it.

collarbones are effay as fuk regardless of the shape of the opening. they provide so much structure and definition it really doesn't make sense why the norm for guys is to cover them up.

you're on a mongolian penis forum so it really makes you seem extra pathetic when your argument is that "our social demographic can't wear v necks because that's what other social demographics wear." are you afraid they're gonna beat you up?

personally I'm obligated to wear vnecks because the best quality cheap t shirts are now only available as vnecks (technically you can buy crews but they changed the factory so they're shit).

good post.

you should color pick the black next time.

you both called me pathetic and a good poster ty my frehn

I was being generous because you almost said something of merit:

>crews just tend to look cleaner

you should have gone further and explained that the sharp angle at the bottom of the vneck draws the eye towards your chest, which is not what you want if you're trying to be invisible.

but still, it's better than your other post:

>you can't wear vnecks people will JUDGE you and you'll look stupid don't do it!!!

you should dye your hair till you get desensitized to attention, it'll probably help your fits a lot in the long run.

AA has my fave colors besides black/whites/grays. Love new silver, coriander green, paulette pink, coal etc.

W2C palewave tshirt colours in UK?

I have had the same problem with most of their tshirts. But this one was not from their basics or 'divided' section. This was a bit more expensive than the rest. Say like 2 or 3£ more. And I always buy them in L even though M fits me better. But after a wash, it becomes the size of a M. Wash it on the handwash setting on machine and dry in the hanging dryer.

>basic, unoffensive colors
>following trends

How dumb are you?

>implying muted colors aren't a trend
>implying preferring crew necks to v necks aren't a trend

next you're going to say chelsea boots, buzzcuts, and distressed jeans aren't trends lol (loving outwardly laughing)

Don't order t shirts online without trying them on. They're like jeans, they all fit differently. Start at American Apparel.

Ignore this. Don't buy pink ffs.

>White
>Grey
>Navy

I hate darker colors, even Navy's pushing it. Not the aesthetic, but because I've got really bad dandruff and it shows ;-;