/bombergeneral/

Bomber thread.
Post your cops and want to cops!

Also;
Does this fit me? A little baggy on my back, should I size down? It's a L. Model on Asos was 178cm and had a M. I'm 195cm.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/t2oDwwMvfn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no nigger leave

Ring ring OP.
2012 called and they want their jacket back.

>Does this fit me?

cant tell, too distracted by ur monkey hands

edge

hard to tell famalam looks dope from the front but the back is baggy

i'd go for a smaller size

Thanks senpai, I think im gonna size down.
Just down know if its gonna be too short if I go with a medium

Bombers are supposed to be short.

>we flew pyramids and shiet

>implying chimpanzees are monkeys

>2016
>wearing bombers

Haha, put on some shoes nigga lol.

How did the color match the pics on the site OP?
I was thinking of getting the "ASOS Bomber Jacket in Teal", but the color looks completely different between the model shots and the video. Makes me nervous

looks baggy in the shoulders

the shoulder seam should be where your shoulder ends

Also, in general if anyone can help find a bomber that's in the color I'm looking for, that'd be greatly appreciated. Looking for the color of the dude on the right.

nah these dudes have no idea. . . bombers are typically short & baggy. If you get an alpha industry bomber you're get a super traditional fit, but yours looks like the inbetween. . .

I think fitted slim bombers are dumb as well as long ones. . .

Or fuck, if anyone can find the jacket he is wearing even that would be cool. Here is the instagram I found that originally posted it
instagram.com/p/t2oDwwMvfn/

>dis here example shows dat an entire race of people actually beez monkeys!!!!

bump for halp

The color matches both on the picture and the catwalk and look the same IRL. But I understand your concern. I have seen pictures where the color is different. But ASOS now got free returens where I'm from so I just always bet

>2016
>still not wearing bombers

These guys know where its at

Bomber usually arent meant to be slim. Yours look fine desu, i wonder if you size down if its going to go shorter on the sleeves too.

Besides thats like 1 t shirt, that extra fabric gives you space to layer if it gets colder imo

From the post wouldve assumed it was Bally

Bumpp

meme jacket iz meme jacket

>this
Niggers are still stupid even when they try and disprove a stereotype

Yeah, I'm in the US so I get free returns too. Might just go for it and return it if the color is shit
Just checked out Bally's and you're probably right, their bombers tend to follow that style. They don't seem to have any teal in stock though (which makes sense, as that pic is pretty old), and, even if they did, $1k+ is too expensive for me as a college student. I can probably pay $300 max.
Why the skirt? The hat and jacket are okay, the skirt looks retarded. Then again I'm cis scum so I dk

Shoo shoo nigger

How much can I sell a used MA-1 jacket for? It's a bit bulky and has an olive American flag patch on the arm

>hehe funny niggermeme

Doesn't look too bad, OP. I think your best bet is to at least try on a size smaller though. Also, it might just look like that in some poses, I find taking a video of some movements, 360 etc helps to see how it actually looks in motion.

Hopefully nobody sees you filming yourself walking around like a faggot.

Good luck though.

Thank you!
I will try to order a size smaller or find another brand.

What material is it made out of OP? Looking at bombers on asos and want to compare, as I know the materials vary greatly

shoo shoo nigger

>slim fit bomber
JUST

BIX NOOD

>not knowing that the koreans built the pyramids as autism rays against the finnish empire
filthy pleb

close up on my bomber

don't wear it much but it's nice to have

bamp

>all these basic bitch tier bombers
and you wonder why they are played out when you buy the safest, most normie tier clothes

What does Veeky Forums think of French Connection? Found a deep discount on a bomber by them and am considering buying.

Bump for question

>wearing an autistic jacket like this
>MUH DRIES