Currently thinking about copping a triple white pair

memed

>bought new shoes
>feet were bleeding
>was going on weeklong vacation
>go to adidas flagship store to pick up these memes
>all out
>had to settle for adidas ultra cuck

Don't get mesh. the OG white PK will be out soon.

i really don't get the meme critic. Not sure if Veeky Forums realize that your average person does not give a fuck what shoes you are wearing. The only perception they'll have is whether it looks good on you or not. So why care if it is meme or not, just see if you like it and if it goes with you what you are trying to put together. Or are majority of Veeky Forums just fucktards wearing clothes that hopes to secretly please Veeky Forumsggots irl? If so, that's so autistic

These look like actual retard shoes

I think the primeknit design on these look better than any adidas shoe desu.

so good

They seem really nice but they need to be generally released. These PKs at $500+ resell is ridiculous

I will write a suicide note if I can't cop these

I can't wait until the knit shoe fad finally dies off

>he thinks adidas will ever stop being a meme.

It wasn't Adidas who started the knit shoes, but Nike, there was even a class action law suit between the two a few years back, when Adidas copied the Flyknit and gave it a new name.

I don't see the knit dying soon. Actually both Nike and Adidas is pushing it harder and harder not just with their new models, but by releasing their classics in knit versions.

No one brought up adidas starting the knit trend, but neither did nike. As of now, adidas are doing better with the knit shoes plus they feel much nicer than flyknit.

>Feel much better than flyknit

O i am laffin

It was definitely Nike who started the knit trend with the Nike Flyknit Racer, that's when it became a well known thing, then came the Roshes, which made the knit trend even more popular (not just the knit trend, but that sole shape too) and just after that came Adidas kinda late to the party, but now it seems they're beating Nike in its own game.

why? I dont wear running shoes but I've tried them and knit shoes are comfy as fuck and it's a versatile and interesting material I can see the appeal

I own about 10 knit shoes (4 flyknit and 6 primeknit), and the flyknits have a more rougher feeling than primeknit. Plus primeknit are much more stretchier as well. But you wouldn't know this because you are fanboy. I like both sneakers and I think flyknit had the better looking sneakers until recently.

I own 3 pk shoes (tubulars, ultras, tub x) and 5 flyinits (2 free 4.0, free 3.0, roshe, lunarepics) and while pk is softer and stretchier its much much less durable and frays easy, it also doesn't provide a good lockdown on your foot or dry and ventalate as wellas flyinit does. It also just looks better imo.

That's why there is a cage for boost shoes, for the structure. And I have yet to have any durability problems for the PK so far. I also like that the PK doesn't hugon to your feet compared to the flyknits, which is the main reason why I prefer PK.

So you like pk more in your opinion? Good. Most people ive talked too have preferred flyknit but its all about preferences in the end I guess. Lockdown is important to me because i dont like sliding around in my shoes especially for running.

> Lockdown is important to me because i dont like sliding around in my shoes especially for running.

So which shoes are you giving you that problem? All the ones you mentioned have a cage to support the primeknit . I like PK better because it isn't stiff as flyknit, I also like kith dooms above any nike or adidas I have at the moment, too bad they don't have boost.

>while pk is softer and stretchier its much much less durable and frays easy, it also doesn't provide a good lockdown on your foot or dry and ventalate as wellas flyinit does. It also just looks better imo.
>Lockdown is important to me because i dont like sliding around in my shoes especially for running.

That happens when Adidas pushes their lifestyle items and puts more emphasis on looks than functionality.

Yeah and that's why there hasn't been a sneaker as comfortable as a boost/primeknit sneaker.

The cage on the ub doesn't help as much as you think it does. Pk shoes also dont get those cables that cables that let you tighten the shoe in different spots

>he thinks that adidas doesn't put emphasis on functionality
>what are eqt 1/3-3/3
based on function, no lunarlon or flyknit belong in the same sentence on eqt 3/3's

Just FYI when you use "more" before an adjective you don't have to convert it to "er" form. The "er" form of adjectives means more. Example : the primeknit is stretchier / the primeknit is more stretchy. Those are correct, but saying "more stretchier" is incorrect. Not trying to be a dick just letting you know because this is something I personally notice less educated people doing and typically I judge them for it.

Addidas is currently hemorrhaging cash, and losing market share to underarmour, Nike and other up and comers. So they have not been pouring money into r&d for at least a decade

I wonder why all major athletes and marathon runners wear nike/brooks/asics/UA and not adidas

>changing the topic

Ultra Boosts are very supple, respond to your footsteps in a unique, bouncy way, I can't say the same for the flyknit racers. I prefer my Gel Lytes to them.

>a grown up spending $400 on his time warner bill in charge of knowing about functionality between 2 made in chinas

Not all running shoes are the same and are meant for the sane purpose. Flyknit racers are racing flats and UBs are support runners and frees are minimalist/barefoot runners. A better comparison would be UBs vs flyinit lunars or lunarepics

I don't have lunarepics but I do have flyknit lunars and glides. They are very comfortable for a while but seem to lose a lot of the cushioning after hard use. The primeknit and boost combo makes a mass difference in them.

First of all, Adidas is not hemorrhaging cash, they are still a profitable company

2 years ago, they def were doing shit in NA but since then they picked up the slack. For the first quarter of 2016, Adidas had a bigger increase in sales than Nike or Under Armour so they've been doing something right for the past 2 years. Nike still dominates the market share but let's not fucking say Adidas hasn't been pouring money into R&D for the last decade, makes you sound like a dumb chump trying to sound smart

This is Veeky Forumsshion, not averagejoecucklordclothingcataloque. This board is for fashion. now gtfo

memed of course, like with any newer Adidas

cute pup