ITT : 10/10 sneakers

ITT : 10/10 sneakers

damn are those custom? w2c

Inb4 this thread goes to shit :(

those are pretty nice but >paying $250 for canvas shoes
for that price i'd get a pair made of perforated leather or something

Mfw I'm about to cop those with the paint splatters.

Yeah, it doesn't justify the price but I really like them. I wouldn't buy them at retail price.

Dumb/10

SOFUNNY/10

Garbage/10

I pity anyone who pays prices for Common Projects lol

All in all, not a particularly great thread. :)

Exactly!!

Not best by look, but best by durablity. I was wearing those for like nine full monthes in different seasons and than just got bored from them, they still could be worn and didnt look trashy, great quality. By design some g-star sneakers are rocking.

like these ones

what do y'all think about these

Are those from Camper?

nah they're margiela

>I live in South Western Oklahoma

I dress casually in Northern Maine

Tacky

Come on, guys. I need some good sneakers.

then post some, cunt

You do realize that regardless of what I post, you would shit on it, right?

I'm not going to debate and argue with someone who's biased.

lol

just like you were doing with the rest of the ones in the thread?
don't be a faggot- if you don't see anything that you like, how about leaving instead of shitting up an already mediocre thread

I like the black toecap, white midsole(?) and the tonal stitching. Everyone on Veeky Forums thinks they're overpriced but I think it's ok to pay $30 more than chucks if you like the design.

0/10
nice rafs
rooster/10
these are the next thing
>buys CPs
>ruined in a year because they're canvas
"I don't care about fashion at all"
Will never understand paint memes or these "5 year old took a market to my sneaks"

what you all think of these

also looking for nice black converse type shoes

I don't want to leave because I'm staying in hopes that MAYBE somebody will post something halfway decent.

I really these CCP drips.

This is not a taste rate thread, you're not funny. Thanks for ruining the thread.

You're not contributing, you should just have ignored him or at least posted more 10/10 shoes with your replies.

is this more your speed, gaylord

Nope. lol

literally homeless shoes and costs hundreds of shekels

im sure you are some sort of tasteless monochrome kid buying the taste which is being sold, not feeling it

None of what you said makes any sense.

read this again

>feeling fashion
>not using it your advantage
>not dressing in H&M picks to blend in with normies
>not blending in seamlessly with normie styles
>not infiltrating their inner-circles of trust and acceptance
>not getting promotions at work because they think you're one of them
>not secretly going home and wearing 30 year old flannel and torn acid-wash jeans with $700 piss-soaked yeezys in your basement and shitposting on Veeky Forums

no wonder you're all NEETs

come on post them already you piece of shit

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Listen, it doesn't have to be like this.

Just continue posting shoes, and while they probably won't be good. All I want is for you to contribute to the thread! :)

I don't quite like those shoes, they don't suit my taste. Please, post more! :)

Would be okay if it wasn't disgustingly white and didn't have the supreme logo, IMO

4/10

Any more?

anyone who buys these deserves to get robbed for their trashbag looking shoes.

G R A I L
R
A
I
L

>he thinks it's a Supreme logo

Absolutely disgusting

>Implying sneakers aren't for poor people, niggers and children.

Considering these...

...and these. How far off the mark am I, Veeky Forumsggots?

Yeah I know, meme. But while everyone drops them and moves on Ill stick with the new roshes with flyinit uppers and improved soles.

these are acceptable but pretty boring and not very special at all

into the trash

good luck getting a pair

I don't intend to buy a pair, I just think they're 10/10.

Bought these recently. They fire with dark jeans. I got compliments they are not boring

also,vans old skool

I've been wanting these for about a year now but am nervous about buying their maximum size in case it doesn't fit. Going to pick some up when I'm in Japan at the end of the year.

these would get fucking ruined by dirt so quickly

qasas are easily better than these

i like geos more but qasas are alright if you wanna look like a ninja

Wish I could find these in an 11US.

Qasas now easily look like Roshit runs, Tubulars, Ultrashitboosts, Yeezy boosts and especially NMDs

The silhouette can be easily accomplished/overdone

Are they really comfortable or something. They look ugly af. Do they really have neoprene or is that just a meme?
No love for Lanvin? Anyone here wear that sort of thing? Are they comfy. They look comfy

True. I like that oversized look that Rick's stuff gives though. Looks good if you can pull it off right

This is my favorite colorway but more than $500 for a pair of sneakers feels like rape.

Forgot to add pic. This is my favorite colorway

these slp's

If you look around Grailed there's probably a pair of those for $650 - $750, which isn't too bad compared to $1k retail. You can find regular Geos for $600~ on there.

I like the red/black colorway. Tried them on with dark skinny jeans and they look awesome

>qasas look ugly af
>posts that

loving every laugh

speaking of which...

This is b8, right?

>would anyone care for a nice pair of... SKIN SHOES???

Its either qasas or raf velcros. I like qasas because despite not being the best quality, it always considered one of the best sneakers by many.

>it always considered one of the best sneakers by many
yeah. that's true for this board. can anyone tell me why?
the silhouette is pretty ugly IMO
>you don't get it
>dad core
Dude. I get why people like margiela gats. I get why people like most RAFs (except ozweegos. they look like they were designed by fisher price). I even get the appeal of geobaskets and common projects.
Qasas just look ugly to me.
Presumably we're talking about the leather ones here (and neoprene *shudder*)
Does anyone have any good fits to show with these?
Or is it not about how they look. Do they just feel like wearing clouds on your feet

>you were mean about one of my grails so I'm going to be petty and retaliate
screencap where I said that those lanvins look good. I said they look comfy.

Should I cop?

cop if you like, you don't need fa approval

Get snuggy

You'll get the same reaction with most fashion boards as well. Qasas are highly regarded by many except the ones who live every day wearing Michael Kors purses and shoes at ross.

wow this thread is 100% horrible. let me save it real quick

>mesh
get out

do the lights turn on when you walk

>like my shoes or I'll imply that you are middle class and dress like my dad. final warning.
Amazing

Never implied that. You said that "it is true for this board", but it just doesn't stop at Veeky Forums.

I don't think that the world is divided between the edgy enlightened who "understand" (but in post after post, refuse to explain) why qasas are so good, and people who shop and JC Penny and live in the midwest

trash
goat

I just replied for that very one comment. You are the one who is trying to make itseem that its acase of "YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND" situation with the shoes. If you can go to any sneaker or fashion board, qasas will be considered a highly regarded sneaker.

is anyone willing to explain why or is it some ineffable topic?
the silhouette is roughly the same as the roshe's. The straps improve the appearance a bit but not much.
I guess neoprene might make sense in certain climes.
I'm arriving at "average" here. why are they "highly" regarded on fashion boards? do you know or are you just aware of the regard?

>Like my sneakers beacause all the cool kids like them

Are you retarded user? Qasas is 'highly regarded' in the so called streetwear circles and that's about it

Reeboks are fucking amazing you un fashionable twat

so I don't get this 's confusion. People like it because of the hype, because of its signal value. It'll lose it in about a year like every other shallow, trendy silhouette.

Why did it get hyped? that's a very long answer.

What part of every fashion board did you not understand , retard?

also
>he thinks that fuccbois don't wear MMM gats, rick owens, Raf Simons sneakers and so forth.

This is a sneaker thread, and sneakers are institutional in streetwear attire, so of course you'll see them wear qasas, but it just doesn't end there.

rick owens' shoes always look super weird to me, i can't see the appeal

>He thinks "because it's popular" is a good argument

Enjoy being a sheep that can't actually explain why you like a piece. In a couple of months you'll jump on to the next hype and act like it's the greatest thing ever.

ooooh you gon get told user

if only those were made with top of the line materials instead of shitty chinese ones cause of the collab

I'm gonna buy my dad and uncle some qasas. maybe I'll start a trend in that age group and force fuccbois to think whether they like something because it's a well-made, well-designed product or because it makes them feel like they belong to some catty clique

I never said that. You and the other user are misreading my post.

>yeah. that's true for this board. can anyone tell me why?

It all started with this. I just went to correct that statement to up the point that it is considered a great sneaker by multiple fashion boards. It isn't even my favorite y-3 sneaker.

If it weren't for that collab, it would have never been made. This is more of an adidas than something rick would normally make.