Hi there! Sorry, I'm sure you're really busy...

>Hi there! Sorry, I'm sure you're really busy, but do you have just two minutes to talk about the dreadful situation in Africa, where millions of children are impoverished, malnourished, and starving?

>Can you help us perpetuate this cycle of suffering and artificially prolong their lives long enough for them to breed another generation that will face the same horrors, depress food prices so that local farmers can't compete and go out of business and begin to depend on us too, and in the meantime net me a commission and enable my organization to take a slice and continue existing and paying its directors six-figure salaries?

>It's just five pounds a month, and all you need to do is sign this direct debit form. We'll also pass on your details to our partners, so that they can harass and try to guilt you into setting up monthly donations to them too!

Are charities in reality the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/reference/archive/wilde-oscar/soul-man/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

>Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Development Aid Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Die From Starvation Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha

They're not bad guys, just hopelessly misguided

Charity is a means to keep the poor mired in poverty and misery all while giving the capitalist power structure a means of deflecting their own responsibility in the matter by saying 'look! We're helping! Lots of people are helping!' All while ensuring that real tangible social aid like education, birth control, labor rights and environmental stability continues to stagnate and disappear without a strong central state to back it up.

Simply giving people food and medicine with nothing else is pure destruction

I don't understand how people cannot accept the fact that giving a tribal society modern technology and then fucking leave with nothing to support it, it's going to fucking fail.

I still blame everyone for it. The people colonizing and the people demanding for them to leave asap.

marxists.org/reference/archive/wilde-oscar/soul-man/

Pretty much. It sounds bad, but the best way is to let them starve and forbid their doctors, scientists, engineers, and uncorrupt officials to run away to live in Europe.

The only way to achieve true freedom:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism

This.

Want to help? Send condoms and make the pope stop lying about them.

Daily reminder that the world produces more than enough food to feed everyone and that only edgy malthusians fall for the "muh overpopulation causes famine" meme

On my way to uni there is always these UNESCO guys that are extra annoying.

>Simply giving people food and medicine with nothing else is pure destruction

Food, yes. Medicine, no. Medicine makes it so that mothers can be sure that 95% of their kids survive, so they stop shitting out dozens of them just to have certainty that a few will survive.

Daily reminder that this is irrelevant even if its true. a) you gonna foot the bill for distributing all this food? b) just handing out food to people means they can and will never set up a functioning economy for themselves.

It creates an artificial economy based on dependence on foreign aid, or selling those stupid African patterned totebag things. Which hold no true value or demand, thus holding back workers and industry from attaining true skills, business savvy, or international trade partners. Those aid organizations are worse than nothing, they're detrimental and create a false system that's bound to collapse when people lose interest in it.

>just handing out food to people means they can and will never set up a functioning economy for themselves.
That explains why Western-Europe never recovered from WWII, it was all that food aid.

>western europe
>already industrialized
>white people
>equivalent to Africa

Wew

>Aid is bad unless white people need it
>>>/wew/

>so they stop shitting out dozens of them just to have certainty that a few will survive
When is this supposed to start happening? Because it's been more than half a century already and I'm still not seeing changes.

It's not aid in itself, it's the kind of aid. Postwar Europe only needed cash to start back up, the rest was already there. The niggers however need know-how first of all, organization second, and cash third. Food wouldnt' be needed given the first three.

Kekekekek

Yes, and?
Clearly food aid has different effects depending on the population it is offered to.
>postwar Europe+food aid = prosperous economic entity
>post colonial Africa+food aid = chaotic region whose population is expanding rapidly despite it's stagnant economy

>Postwar Europe only needed cash to start back up, the rest was already there.

>Nicholas Balabkins takes a favorable view of Allied policy, asserting that American food shipments saved the lives of "millions of Germans"

>stagnant economy