Can we get a shorts inspo thread going? It's getting hot as fuck and I only have one decent pair

Can we get a shorts inspo thread going? It's getting hot as fuck and I only have one decent pair.

I've always thought shoes look odd with shorts

W2c shirt or shorts

Me too

w2c shirt

>shorts above knees
>mid thigh

Fucking twinks.

w2c all of it

CHUBBIES
H
U
B
B
I
E
S

Everyone missed their mouth

Something you quickly realize when learning how to cum in your own mouth is that hand-eye coordination takes practice.

But try cumming in your own mouth while falling into a pool backwards.

Do u frat bro?

I *think* it may be slp but I do know that you can get similar shirts thrifting in warmer American climates and you can get a cheap white sneaker anywhere.

>have had the same swimming trunks for many years
>knee length
So now I have to buy new swim trunks to show more leg? I don't really wear shorts in real life.

If it's for utility's sake there's no point in getting a new piece of clothing just because. If you only used it occasionally and don't feel a pressing need to get new trunks, don't bother honestly.

K. So it's not like I'm showing up in the swimsuit equivalent of wide lapels and bell bottoms?

I've always wanted a pair but the whole fratty culture that surrounds them is fairly autistic. Pussies are just wasting their beer.

hm

I don't think anyone is really going to care if you're just chilling at the beach

nice shorts, shit car.

Did it anyway. These were only $16 prime, and right after I bought them they doubled in value. And they're not even that much shorter, but what the hell. I live in LA. A guy should own more than one pair of trunks, right?

That's all Gucci.

I really like these but $44 for a swimsuit?

stop talking about stuff you know nothing about

Cutoffs are fucking awful shots leave this trend in 2012

Beump

>You will never try to sustain Rhodesia.