What's the point of being Veeky Forums if you are ugly?

What's the point of being Veeky Forums if you are ugly?

if you're female, there is no point
guys can still be Veeky Forums if they're ugly

I disagree. I'm definitely more attracted to an average girl with style than a hot basic bitch.

that's nothing to do with what I said at all but good for you
also average =/= ugly

Tilda Swinton is no man's pin-up, but she is Veeky Forums.

Now, fat girls can just go straight to hell.

>inb4 toni

to be slightly less ugly

Please don't be implying that she is ugly.

i know a few females who really boost their apparent attractiveness thru dressing cool and acting feminine. being slim helps

as for guys, looking ugly is the not the problem, looking boring is
if you look ugly in an eyecatching way, ie Rick Owens, you have potential to be even more cool looking than someone conventionally attractive

moreover, how pathetic and self obsessed do you have to be to care so much about something that you can't change? its like saying whats the point of living if you're gonna die

>if you look ugly in an eyecatching way, ie Rick Owens

said no one ever. You might be interesting looking but that's about it. The better looking person will always be non-ugly, no matter how you look at it.

Rick himself looks cooler than Toni in full rick

There is no point, you will look like a huge tryhard

>fat girls can just go straight to hell.

Fattys CAN be Veeky Forums I'm tired of this myth that fat = bad for fashion.

you're wrong and you know it

obesity is not effay.

t. rick owens fan

you sound sheltered and underage

it can be

it cant be. really it cant.
as a girl u can be thicc and maybe get away with a certain aesthetic but i ask you to provide one example of a fat/overweight person who is effay (and by effay i dont mean that its just someone you'd plow)

>if you're female, there is no point
so its best to just wear whats comfy, it wont improve my attractiveness if i try to be Veeky Forums?

no it isnt
the most effay is skinny or Veeky Forums imo

Is there a point to being Veeky Forums if youre neet?

Besides work I never leave the house and because of this my wardrobe consists of about 10 items combined
But ive been thinking of buying clothes just to look nice the rare time i go outside be it just to walk around or buy something to eat

I was really ugly growing up, like, real ugly, so to a point I still am
Buuuut since I lost weight and started dressing better, I've gotten more compliments and a decent amount of pussy. So hey, I would rather attempt to be Veeky Forums and be ugly, than just be ugly.

In my opinion, the most effay is slim Veeky Forums like something a couple steps above ottermode.

at 5'11 145lbs could someone give me a reasonable time on how long it would take me to achieve
a year or so?
my confidence has taken a nose dive since i became kinda skinny fat and i don't really wnna any weight

am i considered ugly in your country?

in italy I get no pussy, 24 and still a virgin.

you look good imo

you look nice but this pic is shitty

Lol OPs pic is perfect example of ugly

agreed

Who is this girl? She looks average desu.

tonis adopted daughter

Nao. She's pretty average looking but she has a perfect sense of style

no

Some plain jane 1-2 autists in this board obsess over. She is a 7 at best

talk shit post face

Is this some low level bait? Try harder please

>NEET
>Work

Pick one

Better to be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums whilst being ugly than to be shitty dressing and fat/scrawny as fuck while being ugly.

Most people who have "ugliness" could realistically fix their problems, even if that meant surgery.

If you're some elephant looking motherfucker, then my condolences. Somebody has to be on the lower end of the bell curve and you fit the bill.

Such is life, OP.

if you're ugly, better to be ugly in good clothes than ugly in boring clothes, style can help you socially

there's "im so ugly :((" when you could be a six or seven if you did all you could, and there's actually ugly where it's pointless. It's rare for someone to be that ugly.

But being ugly is effay. Nothing is more effay than being ugly.

Would defs rock based Tilda desu

>Is there a point to being Veeky Forums if youre neet?
>Besides work I never leave the house

This. I'm a 4/10 at best but thanks to my wardrobe people mistake me for a 6/10

>I'm a 4/10 at best but thanks to my wardrobe people mistake me for a 6/10
The life and times of me

>NEET
>work
I don't think you know what NEET means.

idk I'm fab af

Dunno if this is bait, but nah buddy you're looking fine.
Also is that a sonic youth shirt?

LOL

You can trick people into thinking you're attractive. Especially if you're a man. If you're an ugly guy but you're fit and fashionable, you can easily go from a 5/10 to 7/10.

What he finds attractive has nothing to do with his own level of attractiveness. In a perfect world people would be more humble and meet their own standards, but unfortunately that's not how human attraction works.

Bruh you look fine. Definitely not ugly for sure

Even though I'm getting tired if people shitposting about her I don't think it's possible to actually believe that

It's just a weird reaction image probably, or maybe he didn't have other pictures

there is none

you're hot my man you just need to work on the attitude you look really angry

nobody is really ugly

most people are just fat and have shit facial hygiene

and if you're really ugly, than there's surgery

i.e. there is no reason not to be Veeky Forums

>nobody is really ugly
post pic

Fat people can stop being fat though, uggos are stuck without surgery.

im fat but i've got a pretty face. should i even bother being Veeky Forums or should i lose weight first

post feed to give feed back

Lose weight, otherwise you'll be buying sizes that won't fit you once you do.

yeah im into malissa's style but my body type doesnt work for her style
im trying to keto rn

There's thicc and then there's just fat. There is a difference.

It's cuz of her outfits, you know, like a fashion board should be? Average girl with outstanding fits makes her above average