Do I need to wear a white belt for white sneakers? the sticky says you need to match shoes and belt

do I need to wear a white belt for white sneakers? the sticky says you need to match shoes and belt

The rule is mostly for black/brown leathers

I hope this isn't you

it is, i have read the sticky and coordinated my colours right so..

Fix pants plz

And only really for formal clothing.

wtf is this fit, holy fuck

this, and change those hideous pants pls user

kill yourself asap

passion for fashion lmao

>mfw this thread

>11292677

Hmm... I guess you fucked it up...

Those pants are so fucking ugly holy shit

only part that isn't disgusting is the turtleneck

This is the worst outfit I've seen in years. Please kill yourself.

Reported.

bruh that turtleneck is gross

>Pants
>Shoes
>Belt

We really need to change the sticky....

why is Veeky Forums so overly aggressive hahah the pants are bad but other than that it isnt horrible

Everyone assumes OP fixing his shit just by saying "kill yourself lmao" and trashtalking. That's the problem with Veeky Forums. Yes, free discussion is a lot better than Reddit and generally we are more creative in our fits than the Plebbitors. But that being said, Redditors at least give advice (albeit often terrible/uninspired).

We just need to get rid of it

Damage control

Truly awful fit op

This might be one of the worst things I've ever seen, well done

Not trying to fall for bait but you remind me of a 38 year old polish person that operates a night store.

Basic tips:

wear jeans that are slim fit. if you have thick legs wear regular fit or tapered (tight around lower legs).
Baggy jeans are completely unacceptable. Look at how they fit around your ankle and tell me that looks right

Those shoes are bad. Just stick to mainstream sneakers for now like adidas.

white belts are terrible like all white leathers. wear a white canvas belt or go with something else