Why do girls dress like this? When will it stop?

Why do girls dress like this? When will it stop?

I hate this style so much

You sound like you haven't touched a vagina since birth

because they're bad bitches who slay

wypad
daily polacy na 4chanie

>I like the braids
>girls should never wear caps
>that's a snapchat filter
>that's a song

Just turn your phone off and finish your algebra quiz, kid.

/thread

>>Girls should never wear caps
Virgin detected

1/10 try harder

All this shit is garbage but I think braids are hot as fuck

The braids are great.

It was incredibly popular for a few months, but it has disappeared again. I thought it looked great though.

Never saw any of these so it's pretty good.

lol@ all the wks in this thread

eat shit you fucking faggots

nah all i see at school are these braids, its kinda whack but i do like it. wish they would go full cornrow though. all girls are just kylie jenner wannabes rn hahaha

I like girls in caps, i am enjoying the trend.

this is just the type of shit that insta hoes post. you mad youll never get with 10/10 insta models op?

What's the significance of the dog snapchat thing?

You forgot leggings/joggers

because men can not let women enjoy anything even something so trivial as a snap chat filter

op likes cats

nope nope nope
this is every bitch in LA right now
you guys might think its hot
but its way too common out here and straight up basic af

All basic bitches use it to make themselves look better because it hides their ugly ass nose and makes them look :P "I'm so wacky and random lol"

It just looks odd to me, caps are generally something men wear so it looks out of place when girls wear it. Like a man with a fanny pack or something.

Don't forget those leggings + cropped top and some variation of running shoes.

Gotta be comfortable cutting all dem shapes to some jacking house. Nts nts nts nts look at me running on the spot, my dance moves are on point.

Just shit that house music has unfortunately spawned.

My last fuck buddy had those braids so now every time I see them I get flashbacks to tugging on them while fucking her. Ahh if only I didnt move away .

Slay kween yaassss bitch

same I think the braids look great

This is the Celebrity in disguise look. I'm married to a supermodel, she has to dress incognito like this with sunglasses and hat when we go out to do normal stuff

It actually does.
It also enhances feminine features. It automatically gives you a tiny bit larger eyes and a smaller jaw/chin, but not noticeable enough for you to point out. Go into snap and you'll see.
It also smooths the skin out.

didn't know my entire school was full of celebrities five months ago

What the fuck part of LA? I live in Burbank and I haven't seen this shit at all.

>caring about what others do

nah it's the I suck dick on the first date
which is my kind of gal
Honestly stop caring about what girls dress. just fuck them and move on. girls like that are just practice until you meet a good girl

Of course it does, you think I would go around the internet telling lies?