Be me, a beta 18 year old forced to go to uni by parents

>Be me, a beta 18 year old forced to go to uni by parents.
>Skinny af, not really interested in being Veeky Forums. Vidya is love vidya is life
>End up getting a CHAD room mate. Super fit, and in the school's Lacross Team. Has girls lining up to get his cock
>Expect to hate him with every fiber of my being.
>Turns out it's impossible. He's unbearably sweet and chill. Very likable personality, very out going.
>tfw
>We end up hanging out a lot, despite his massive amount of friends, and our polar opposite personalities.
>He even starts ditching some of his friends to hang with me idk why
>Months pass, and he becomes my best friend
>tfw anti-social beta gains amazing chad best friend

>One day he tells me he's bi, and that he hasn't told anyone else.
>"alright". I honestly didn't care.
>lol whatever.jpeg
>As the weeks progress after he tells me this, he gets usually touchy with me. Cuddling on couch, hugging me from behind, lots of hugging.
>okay
>Once, while we're watching a movie, we end up cuddling again.
>This time it's weird.
>"Hey user" "Turn your head"
>I turn my head away from the movie, and then I feel his lips on mine.
>Oh
>Never kissed anyone in my life besides my parents, but I gotta say the kiss was intense
>Takes a hold of my mouth
>Super aggressive chad mode
>I'm his bitch for a few minutes kek

>He pulls away first. He looks at me.
>"How did you feel about that user?"
>I want to say that it was fucking amazing but I play it off so I don't look like a cuck.
> Shrug, "I didn't hate it I guess"
>He smirks, and we continue watching the movie.

Idk brehs, Never thought I'd be falling for a guy, but I am. Always thought I was straight whoops.

So yeah, this is the story of how a skinny Veeky Forumsggot fell in love with a Veeky Forumsizen. :)

- OP

>check board
>damn when the fuck did i went on /r9...
>it's Veeky Forums

Man fuck this gay ass board.

this story is too normie for r9k

lol ur gay

sounds legit

I was expecting a story where you quit video games and start going to the gym as well

Tfw this gave me a boner
Tfw I've fantasized about this exact situation

ITT: things that didn't happen

This is adorable :3c

It really is. ^-^

Expand upon your story, OP. Does your new bf have a nice cock?

Lol
Be careful

>this will never be you
How can I ensure I get a closeted Chad roommate when I'm in college in the fall

Wow this was super cute. I lowkey think Im gay every once in a while. But the thought of kissing a dude makes me kinda sick to be honest. The idea sounds cool, just having a bro to hangout with all the time. Go to the gym, play video games, share each others designer clothes. Dude, imagine the possibilities, being gay would be like getting an entire new wardrobe, since you could just wear your boyfriend's stuff. Damn.

B-but kissing a cute boy is the best part!

idk what this has to do with fashion but it was a good read thanks for sharing

your going to be giving that ass up soon, fag.

yeah, i feel the same way. i'm obsessed with kissing but id never kiss a guy.

Seriously being gay would be so practical

If it feels right then do it

cute story. just do you. fuck all these edgy teen dweebs

>be me, senior in hs
>thought I was gay, then thought I was pan, now p sure im just gay
>somewhere in the middle I get a very qt girlfriend, who is super into me while I kind of like her
>all throughout this have massive crush on former childhood friend who is in my class
>he's not out but has hinted at being gay to me many, many times and p sure he knows that I'm into him
>prom this past weekend
>go with qt girlfriend, boycrush goes alone although he has girls lined up around the block for him (he also never had a girlfriend despite being a clear 10)
>interesting
>anyway girlfriend gets super touchy with me at prom
>notice boy looking, say fuck it, and out of stupidity try and make him jealous by going at it with her
>fast forward
>super drunk at after-party, facebook message him "you looked really great tonight"
>wake up the next morning with massive regret because afraid of how he will respond
>hasn't responded but has been online after I sent it

not really sure if I am fucked per say considering that I graduate in two weeks anyway but I guess I'll just have to avoid him bc that was probably mega cringe tier

youre probably just attention starved desu. anyone coming on to you and physical touch is arousing regardless. great for you tho.

>Takes a hold of my mouth
>Super aggressive chad mode
>I'm his bitch for a few minutes kek
diamonds

There's a guy like this at my school,
>def 8 or 9/10
>girls obsessed w/ him.
>Literally is always being like "sup bro" or just saying hi to me all the time even though we never hang out and don't really know each other
>My looks vary, imo somedays im a 6 sometimes an 8
>pretty sure i'm not gay but not totally against it
>not sure if he's into me
Should i go for it Veeky Forumsgs?

Nope that would be a normal human being

He's probably just being nice and you're being a creepy sperg. But sure, go for it and see for yourself

yeah probably