Is being an awkward, never know what to say, smile too much, insecure, weirdo Veeky Forums? how would you fix this

is being an awkward, never know what to say, smile too much, insecure, weirdo Veeky Forums? how would you fix this

I want to suck those tits at night.

It's the most Veeky Forums you can be, user.

Keep up the good work.

Increase social interaction, practice makes perfect and more social interaction will lead to you coping better socially

What about during the day?

>those stretchmarks
you can tell she grew them over a summer
hnnnggg

At least you smile, better than being all that and look like a miserable cunt.

Read a newspaper, go out to some galleries and shit like that, so you can have something to talk about. If all you do is browse the internet or play vidya then you'll have shit all to talk about.

bruh I would do it at anytime

>awkward
>don't know what to say
>smile like some doofus

you might as well blaze up daily, because that's what people will think of you anyway

boi you just pegged me fuck

ok so why'd you say at night you fag

By just looking at those tits it was implied by default that his intentions of 24/7 succ was clear (because just look at them, man).
However, emphasis has to be during nighttime, when the more serious succ will take place. During the hours when limousines and coyotes are more active.

But that's just how I interpret it.

not a same fag someone else u cuck

If you look like that it is.
Otherwise, though, if you're an ugly girl or any type of man, then no, it fucking ain't. Fix it by expanding dong.

zoloft

you're retarded

apparently the best way for me to get wet/horny is for a guy to suck on my nips. It drives me crazy.

Begin with having confidence in yourself. It's not unusual to feel awkward around people and be at a loss for words. Just man up/ soldier on and remember that others might feel the same. Try to put them at ease.

WHO IS SHE?

I'm pretty sure he means that he'll succ them till he sleeps

bump

If you're a girl yeah

R/theredpill
No one will take me seriously probably but red pill has changed my life
Currently in college and just studying red pill every day for a month has gotten me 3 girls I never would have talked to before.
It's hard to swallow at first but once you see that it actually works there's no going back
I only hope it can help others as much as it's helped me

this

I'm pretty much fine talking in person but fuck how do you talk to girls over text, i cant do it, i cant flirt, i cant be funny, i constantly over think and read into things. and in todays age thats one of the most important things

Pro tip, get buzzed first.

you'll just find one girl who will be compactible with you
this sounds cliche and tired but you should not try changing yourself just to attract someone

Is this a meme??

You're both retarded.

>how would you fix this
cop some Ashwagandha.

if you're funny and smiling then yes. you can be insecure as much as you want but if you don't look creepy or pissed with girls is fine. best is to be also a little detached

>if you don't look creepy or pissed with girls is fine.
This is my problem. I look pissed all the time.

i feel you man. fucking hates it when people start assuming im uptight/arrogant just cause i dont show any expression

Get a job. When you have deadlines you go funny to no fun allowed pretty fast. I used to be funny and laugh all the time, today I can't stand someone telling a joke because it feels like they are wasting my time.

>cop some Ashwagandha.
does that stuff work for real? i want more info

>having no social skills
>having a job

Pick one

desu never tried it because I don't have anxiety. Nootropics do work amazingly though for me, I use them for studying/sleeping well/losing weight to really good effect (with few side effects). Worst case scenario, they'll work as a placebo

good guide on them over at >reddit
reddit.com/r/nootropics/wiki/beginners

I think he's asking Veeky Forums if being awkward means you never know what to say, smile too much, is insecure and a weirdo, and how you would fix these traits. But what do I don't know, the whole thread is completely fucked.

hows that working out for you

lmao shes not white

>how would you fix this
by posting more or giving sauce on that girl

sounds miserable

Bad news: reverse google search says shes Israeli

Keep trying. It's the only way to get good at anything. Ask other people for advice. I would look up Charisma on Command on youtube, there are many great videos full of advice for autists and social people.

Remember to stay positive, happy and be the best version of yourself. Rejection happens to everyone and so does ridicule but that doesn't matter because then you know to move on, because you can always move on when others can't.

I belieb in you user.

nicca you cant smile too much.

You can smile the wrong way though. If it is a fake smile or a sort of tense awkward smile, people can react kind of awkwardly to it...

If you just have this sort of zen relaxed smile on your face all the time, people will think you are confident and sort of levelheaded.

Just relax your face, stand up tall with a straight back and dont have your shoulders hunched over or up in your ears. Have a strong posture with your chest kind of sticking out. But you have to do this in a relaxed way, otherwise you will look like you are holding in a big shit

wow i envy you that sounds delightful

Was the picture of some greasy-titted ho necessary?

This is bait, right?

Except her haircolour, brows and lips everything looks gross

>saggy tits, no ass yet chubby
are you baiting me or what?

>shes Israeli
That makes it kind of hot though. Imagine you're fucking with the enemy. Literally making love to a spawn of hell. An ecstatic mixture of joy and regret.

I thought I'm the only one in this.

How I know you're gay or one of the Veeky Forumsgs that post in those weird ass thinspo threads.

that sounds fucking terrible

it's like cucking your own country

I like those slick. Any nekkid pics of her?

>he would not screw the Jew

C'mon guys! Naked pics of that sweaty girl now. I can only fap to that pic for so long before I skinned my sausage.

Being an autist/failure is not Veeky Forums. I used to be a akward weirdo too. Do you have any hobbies? Try to join a club or something like that, you'll meet new people on whom you can practice your social skills. Also, a quiet creepy faggot is much much worse than some talkative weirdo who is at least fun to hang out with.

>that ass
That's some hank hill tier shit right there

>you can tell she grew them over a summer
>hnnnggg

bruh

>tfw people act insecured when they look me in my (dead) eyes

that's a lot of task how could i be relaxed