/ROG/ RICK OWENS GENERAL

OLD TOPIC FOR TODAY! SALE SITES AND SALE FINDS - 2 WEEKS UNTIL BIG SALES HIT AND I WANT ALL THE ROGGIES TO GET SOME GOOD DEALS!

>Sale finds
>Discussion
>Runway talk
>Recent purchases
>Grails

>Season list, Fabric and leather product code list, Leather jacket guide
drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
A Little Bit Eternal - vimeo.com/36093742 Please Watch :)
Rick Owens by Sofia Tchkonia
Rick Owens Interview | In the Studio | The New York Times
Sorbet magazine - Interview with Rick Owens and Michele Lamy

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/642672-Rick-Owens-Padded-MA-1-Ice-Bomber
antonioli.eu/en/US/men/products/ru16f6365wl-09
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trick rick

WAYWT

lord knows i want a dick flap tank

> Michele Lamy
> career with Disney

Selling my ice bomber, will give my /rog/ lads a solid deal.

grailed.com/listings/642672-Rick-Owens-Padded-MA-1-Ice-Bomber

I'm making general images. Dump good shots of Rick, runways, etc and I'll use them.

Someone pls find a high-res image of this.

haha nice nip;)

One day, I will get a formal Rick fit -- I hope.

... That's basically this fit!

>tfw u will never own this

It's also this fit.

I love this suit combo so much, especially since I'm already a fan of Robert Geller's Richard suit pieces.

wow awful choice of footwear with these fits

It was constantly used in Gleam.

god I hate this shit

too degenerate for my tastes

you must be new

Anyone have on-feet pics of the more recent ramones boots? They seem a lot slimmer than the older models, which were too wide at the top for my taste.

Just copped a ss15 horse leather pair and I'm hoping they fit as I imagine. I believe he used the on the runway with pants over the uppers (correct me if i'm wrong) so that also suggests their newfound slimness.

It's standard RO styling.

Go for it!

;)

He did do pants over Ramones boots but that was back in FW12. Recent shows have mostly used adidas collabs. How recently have you noticed them slimming down?

So, I got this Faun hoodie in the mail today and I had it legit checked but I don't feel confident anymore after looking at the zipper and DS tag.

Is this genuine?

TRICKY RICKY, HIT ME UP WITH SOME DOPE FITS

Here's the tags.

TRICKY RICKY HIT ME UP WITH SOME DOPE FITS

That looks like the right shape and lettering for a Racc zip, although I've never seen one that was quite so beat up. Do you have care tag photos?

From that tag I would say definitely. Don't and layout is the same as my own DU15F items and the code is actually for a OS hoodie.

*FONT

Posted them here:
I grew concerned from the zipper really, notice that the lettering on yours has a much more pronounced curve than mine.

Pic related: reverse of the care tag.

Sorry about that, your tag photos uploaded just as my zip photo did.

tag is definitely legit. My zipper is from at least 2012 so I wouldn't be surprised if something changes in those 3 years. I've seen more recent Raccs that show similar damage, now that I think about it.

Hmm I'll take a look later tonight and see how far back I can identify the slimmer top. Didn't think it was as far back as 2012 that you could wear pants over them, something I am fairly certain wasn't possible with the classic ones.

some other faun ones that seem slimmer

I appreciate the help. It's not the end of the world if it were fake since I got this through Grailed and chargebacks are a thing. But, it's never fun realizing you got some fake shit.

How can you guys tell legit tags from bootleg ones? I'd like to be able to help others too.

what do dick ovens fans
think of these?

w2c?

tags are good and the finishing on the metal of the zipper looks right (fake racc zippers i've seen have a cheap look to them), the stamp on the back of the slider is a bit weird but i'd say legit

legit. real racag zippers have smooth/rounded edges. fakes have sharp/pointed edges.

as for the wash tags, the real ones always have dotted printing (the amount of dotting varies - some of them are super dotted like yours, but others you'll have to look very carefully)

that's always been my most reliable way to tell.

but you can also get used to the characteristics of all rick items (eg the shape, the drawstrings/zippers used, the fonts used, the layout of the tag ...)

How much would you pay for a brand new double layer?

200 smackarones

I think I'm hitching various rides around California next week to see a few friends, I'm definitely going to stop by the Rick store and try some sock sneaks on.

I recently realized that my new summer job will give me far more money than what I did last year, so I might well and truly do the damn thing when sale season comes around. I'm very excited.

antonioli.eu/en/US/men/products/ru16f6365wl-09

so, opinions?

Is $200 for a brand new Double Layer Cotton tee worth getting?

can someone explain the rick aesthetic to me?

>high top shoes
>longline shirts

it throws any rules of proportion out the window, these guys who can very well be over 6 feet look 4'11, i just dont understand whats the appeal

sure. that's probably as low as you'll ever find one.

nice fit

that's an obvious bad pic.
they clearly didn't know how to size properly, because in good rick owens pics,pants are never that baggy.

can someone post that ricky pic with him holding sissors and wearing a dirty dick flap tank

>googles rick owens scissors
>first pic

thank u friendo

How low do you think I can go copping mainline ramones in US7.5 w sales from ssense?

these pants have become too small for me and i slept on the same pair in 1 size larger a while back...
can you notice?

no

Pls go to the gym zara ninja.

So what's /ROG/ hoping to snag in the upcoming sales?
I'm looking for double-layers mainly

what should i work out?

right now i only do calisthenics like pushups and pullups and cardio (10 miles a week runs)

these are the only rick fits that people can pull off. most of what I see otherwise in these threads is really cringe but I love this man

i don't think they'll even last the first wave of sales man

See

black ramones. First Rick piece. Fingers crossed.

Best place to cop? (I'm in the UK)

Yeah, wasn't sure if they'd show up

LN-CC gave me good results last winter.

Honestly I think eBay and grailed are the best places to check. UC doubles often sell out even before sales start.

thanks! and sales are in a few weeks?

fucking look at this reet, why would you let him dress you? he can't even dress his bitch

Yes! Around mid-June, usually. Good cops last until at least July, but they get harder and harder to find in common sizes.

I know but I've noticed some sites still seem to have quite a few DLs in stock so I'm hoping they'll pop up
I'm fine paying retail for them, might as well wait and see though

Farfetch has them on sale right

Farfetch has them at 200+ right now

thanks!

definitely some new tanks, and tees, maybe some from drkshdw, whichever is more affordable.

hopefully my first pair of rick shorts, or drkshdw jeans

and possibly some ramones, or a pair of sandals.

i know in the end i may only get one or two of these things though, haven't been saving like i need to.

Sale where?

those pants look like the crotch is below their knees, either they're sagging or they really are just 4'11"

Probably sagging, for reasons unknown.

Sizing is wildly inconsistent for me since I have weird feet. 10 Jordans and most things, 9.5 in Sk8-His. Based on that should I do 9.5 for Geos?

Nice quads.
Yeah I actually just coped GEOs a full size down from my true size. They fit p big from what I understand.

Probably nothing :( getting a Guitar modded before I cop any more, unless I get super tempted.

LN-CC, Oki-ni, lindelepalais, thecorner, farfetch are all great sites if you're in the UK.

ugly tbqh

can't wait for the non-formal ones :) gonna cop em instantly

Stop doing cardio eat protein build muscle, how tall are you?

Tinky Winky silhouette

Would love them rolled up loosely, would look amazing.

Get a 9 or 8.5

but cardio is good, otherwise i would live a sedentary lifestyle. im 6ft tall

post fit

yes but you want to build muscle like the rick man don't you

why does his wife looks like a gypsy witch?

yeah. mainly i want to work on my abs and upper body.
right now i can only fit a pullup bar and barbell in my condo (wish i could fit a bench so i can bench press and do ab crunches but i cant).
i wouldnt want to go to a gym cause i dont want to pay for a membership and i dont like being around people if i can help it.

Blistered ankle creepers just showed up

Beautiful, show us a pic of them on?

those are just reversed leather

quick before someone else grabs this

as someone who is 6'2 170lbs will a size M be big enough for me?
I heard the sizing on these is better to be a bit tighter so you can drape it well.

yeah should be fine

Does anybody have anything papaya?
I'm kinda disgusted at myself for liking this bomber

i would go large imo...but youre 2 inches taller than me so you might even go xl

I about to pull the trigger on this silk / wool blend sweater

should i size up or go TTS ?

(it's the astaire sweater)

Appreciate the contrasting feedback but at least worst-case scenario I can re-sell it.

They fit slim and fitted, it depends how you want it to fit.

go TTS if you want it to fit like that pic

is the fabric going to shrink through time ?

i want it not too fitted because im currently working out

thats too tight dont you think

i think it looks good

that's subjective
sounds like you think so though so sizing up might be good for you