Coffee General

I think this is Veeky Forums related? I want everybody to post their coffee setups and favorite mugs right fucking now. Just got into it and I like the aesthetic of it. Also what creamer do you use? Vanilla caramel here

i like the variety of sweet basic bitch starbucks coffee

i also like instant coffee with no sugar or cream

great value walmart instant coffee
honestly just drink tea now. since my new doc gives me vyvanse :)))))
I love her

Such a cute cup

pic related + some mugs i stole from my universities dining center.

for coffee my grocery store has beans you buy by the pound and a grinder to use

had an aeropress for a few months. it was a great starter kit for getting into coffee. had a hand grinder and some beans from stumptown. used other beans from heart,verve and some local cafe shops. i think ill stick with local beans for now since shipping gets pricey.

ive now upgraded to a V60 , hario scale and baratza encore grinder. i use stumptown enamel mugs

I use these, I like espresso so my cup is unnecessarily big really but my gf gave it to me and it's better than all my other mugs

what hand grinder do you use?

the only reason i haven't gotten an aeropress is because i couldn't imagine only brewing a cup at a time.

porlex mini

yea thats why i upgraded to a v60
but the aeropress was perfect for my one cup i took to work everyday

what cup is that?

this is totally not Veeky Forums related but i am actually roasting coffee once a week so feel free to ask me coffee questions

A glass/cork Keep Cup. They're about $20 but my fave cafe gives you a 50c discount every time you use one so its paid for itself really

thanks man, i'll probably pick one up soon

Got one of these a couple months back, best travel mug I've ever used

Coffee drinkers are next to pothead stoners in terms of degeneracy.

they will never be Veeky Forums

I just have an aeropress and a porlex mini grinder, want a stainless steel kalita wave bc they look neat and Kalitas are meant to be easier to learn pourover.

I broke my favourite mug a couple weeks ago so I'm looking for something nice to replace it, just using an enamel camping mug atm. Tea in the picture but its a nice looking mug

>coffee is for degenerates
calm down mate, its a drink

How sturdy are the glass ones? I hate the way the plastic ones look, but Im afraid I will just break a glass one.

third wave scrub barista

talk to me please

im lonely

Where do you work, Aus? I want to get into barista work in SA but everything seems to require 2 years experience so fuck me basically.

Do you like when people ask you about the coffee you are using or what brew methods you have?

Also if you are American can you tell me what cream and creamer are? Is cream just full-fat milk? I though creamer was like powdered milk with flavouring but I have no idea really.

california
i only had some 5 months experience at a starbucks in a supermarket, but the shop is in an area that is rich, white and old and needed whatever help they could get
cream is the stuff they take off of the top of the milk to make it less fatty and creamer is sugared flavored shit usually meant for putting in bad black coffee

They're pretty fucking thick. While I've never directly dropped it, it gets smacked around in my backpack a fair bit and has survived just fine.

I feel like dropping it from standing would only chip it rather than crack. Not going to try though

This is partially true
Mongoloids that say "I can't function until I've had my coffee" then drink a triple syrup latte
Black coffee that you enjoy occasionally is Veeky Forums
Drinking hot milk with sugar in it and complaining is not

>calm down mate, it's just a drink

I bet you go to certain extents just to find a mug that mirrors "your individuality" while still conforming to the coffee meme. have fun with your coffee ya druggy

I got work as a barista in Melbourne by getting a job as a waiter in a relatively small café. If you let them know you'd like to be trained up on an espresso machine, and maybe if you have a short course under your belt (mine was literally 3 hours) then you might be able to get a foot in the door. As long as you're not a retard and don't mind scalding yourself with milk a little bit, you should be alright.

Was meant for

espresso or nothing.

Here's your (You)

>coffee setup
>favorite mugs
are you gay?

Bi

Check out my fucking mug man, shits Veeky Forums as fuck.
>Mad detes
>Dank ass inscription
>Holds coffee

If you drink your coffee any other way than black your experience will never be Veeky Forums.

same thing homo

ive been going through coffee withdrals this past week

>irraitable
>constipated
>can't start farting
>random headaches

make it stop. it's getting to hot to drink coffee need to find a way to make some good ice coffee

will brewing my coffee and night then sticking it in the fridge for the morning be gross?

>whittard

Do cold brew it's ez. You can search up recipes online but I generally put 4 tablespoons of coffee into my french press and just fill it up(idk 2 cups), cover it and leave it on the bench for about 24 hours. Then press the filter down and transfer it to another container and put it in the fridge. I put it through an aeropress filter before but you could probably get away with a piece of paper towel or get most of the grounds with careful pouring.

You should probably look up a coffee to water ratio as I dont care too much with the one im using right now as Im just going through some old preground stuff. The ratio I am using is okay to drink as is, some may require dilution.

Cold brew is pretty forgiving though, even if you screw it up it's not unpalatable and you can always add a little milk and sugar if its that bad.

aeropress because it's easy to use/hard to fuck up

I've worked as a barista a few times but I can't afford to be spending hundreds of dollars for an espresso machine to have at home.

I don't really know about coffee, I just need the caffeine.