Rings

Are rings Veeky Forums? What style? How many? What fingers? Post yours.

What about signet rings?

I really like the one on the far right. It's rose gold and palladium (similar properties to platinum). The sharp edge appeals to me a lot but I'm not sure how comfortable it would be.

I also like this "hammered" look.

Tungsten Carbon Fibre rings master race.

Also like Onyx rings and Titanium ones.

autism

ugly

Only rings that are Veeky Forums are heirlooms and those generally don't involve any of this crap. All of this crap is essentially r/Streetwear tier.

Post examples. The are no heirloom rings in my family. What would you suggest starting an heirloom with?

just inherited these... not sure how I feel about them

Not necessarily my style but if you truly despise them you could always get one or both melted down and made into something you'll at all wear. Better than sitting in a drawer.

HAHAHAHAHA those are the ugliest things ive ever seen and ive seen some shit

Dont listen to these faggoooots just wear ehm.. after a month theyl be a part of you and people wont even think twice

Got this as a graduation gift to myself "death by work" pretty fitting now i have to work

What does Veeky Forums think pf signet rings?

What do you work at an oil rig or something?

He's just an edgy teen that can no longer live off his parents.

I bet it goes quite well with your fedora ;^)

looks like the sharpest edge is supposed to point towards the end of the finger while the other, smoother edge is toward the palm of the hand, so it looksl ike they've taken that into account

they look dope on pinky fingers with a style that doesn't really fit them

I tend to think the only rings that are generally Veeky Forums are wedding bands, signet rings, and something you hammered yourself.

i want a signet so bad desu

devoa bro

where can i get rings like those

werkstatt münchen