What wrist fedora me buy?

What wrist fedora me buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mondaine-A658-30300-11SBB-Quartz-Leather-Watch/dp/B0009362AU/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1463466896&sr=1-2&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=mondaine
youtube.com/watch?v=-SHfGw5kvxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mondaine

Have a budget of around $200 these look a bit pricey for me.

Are you interested in the one in your pic?

Yeah I like the minimalist designs and they're well within my budget.

dude wat

I have one of these and was complimented at an interview I had

amazon.com/Mondaine-A658-30300-11SBB-Quartz-Leather-Watch/dp/B0009362AU/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1463466896&sr=1-2&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=mondaine

don't get one of those, get this bad boy

They are vastly overpriced. You're literally better off getting a Timex weekender and a leather strap.

Get something useful or get something useful and classic. Rolex is somewhat "basic" or overplayed, but it looks good enough, performs its function well, and works in many fits. Jaeger Lecoultre makes some nice dress watches. You don't need a Patek Philippe, but I don't advise going cheaper than either of these brands unless you're going for a purely functional watch, or some sort of digital watch for a tech fit.

you must've missed the post that said his budget is ~$200

also
>recommending Rollies and JLCs on a web site full of teens and undergrads
not everyone has trust funds

iced out rollie

mvmt is the zara of watches you fucking cuck

MVMNT watches are low quality, there is a lot of hype surrounding them but once you own one, you'll understand. For the same price you can get one from the5th.co and they are much much better

Get a Commie Dive watch, will outlive you
youtube.com/watch?v=-SHfGw5kvxk

definitely not any of these MVMT you fucking hipster loser piece of shit pretentious whorebag.

>Rolex is somewhat "basic"

what are you even talking about? it's literally a luxury watch brand, you fucking weirdo.

>just start with Rolex, brah.

yeah, no. I highly doubt he can do that.

Garmin Forerunner

vintage casio

i've never seen these before, w2c apart from ebay

> FIRST SWISS WATCH IN SPACE
hehehe

but also
> 1 2 3 4 5 8 7 8 9 10 11 12

Also consider Skagen, Rodina, Daniel Wellington

>Rodina
>Daniel Wellington
'no'

Maybe Daniel wellington timeless design and very clean

No argument from me - but not my watch, after all.

>wrist fedora
I've never seen a true fedora tipper wear a really nice watch. They'd probably wear the shit you used in the OP though.

>MVMT

Don't make a decision you'll regret. If you want a watch with a minimalist design, get a Daniel Wellington.

alright you fags triggered me.
I'd suggest you get an INSTRMNT watch.

in alibaba

I want one of these cause they're designed in my home city, which is cool cause the only other good thing to come out of Glasgow is Franky Boyle

meant to reply to INSTRMNT post. Daniel Wellington can suck my toe

only from aliexpres also

Holy shit who is paying you to shill DW on every fucking watch thread and make multiple threads for it

They are cheap watches that cost $5 to produce and are sold for $200

>only other good thing to come out of Glasgow
Belle & Sebastian

if you're gonna spend a lot on a watch, it better be automatic (fuck quartz)

>tfw poorfag

in love with my tag

get a fucking moto360 if you want one of these 'minimalist' watches, at least then you can change the face and straps on the fly.