Black vs White vs Asian fashion

Who wins? inb4 native american indians or brown asians

I genuinely believe blacks win. Discuss.

in terms of actually designing things? whites no contest.
in terms of being fashionable and looking good in clothing? asians.
in terms of setting trends in recent years it probably is black people, though i'm not too sure.

white

looking good in clothing
>asian
>manlet

I agree with this guy

Name a good black fashion designer, genuinely curious.

>inb4 Kanye

Yeezy

definitely this. asians can rock anything but i think blacks look especially good in nice fits just cause theyre naturally well built.

Kendrick Lamar

Olivier Rousteing

Whites

Whites > Asians > Blacks

>tfw have to fucking do the audio captcha because normal ones have complete retard and keep doing the fade away shit

how anyone thinks asians actually look good in anything is beyond me

i bet its only asians saying this shit

maybe it's all the comfy asian inspo threads we used to have. asians are short and chubby irl and most look terrible in their hypebeast fits.

not in japan tho

>Setting trends
>Blacks

Stop exclusively ingesting lowest common denominator American Jewish owned media

Blacks have barely made a scratch on the fashion industry apart from trying to guilt designers into using them as models and even then that's only seemed to work on Americans

If you actually look at the pervasive trends in fashion they're not being started by blacks they're being started at the top and eventually being diluted down to blacks

black rappers are like the biggest trendsetters to the general population (in america at least) lmao what are you talking aboit

>filename

dont get thisss mad

Not that guy but I'm not alone when I say that Rousteing is more of a great marketer than an actual designer. He builds great relationships with industry and industry drivers, but personally it feels like he rehashes old Balmain archives.

This is a stupid question to begin with because there's so many factors that come into play. There's great designers, trendsetters and labels coming in from everywhere. There's no specific look/style that one subscribes to.

Asian people have repurposed everything from hip hop culture to classic Americana, likewise could be said for Caucasians finding inspo from far east and traditional African garbs.

> Jeremy Scott, Giuseppe Zanotti, Christian Audigier
> Rich new money Chinese/Korean/HongKong students
> arguably most Hypebeast Kanye dickriders are also black, i.e. they follow trends blindly rather than set new standards

This. What the actual shit man.

R A C E B A I T

I fellate black men, the thread