Post deodorants that don't stain/fuck up white t shirts and other basics

I know i should stay away from antiperspirants and aluminum deodorants. What do you guys use/recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Crystal-Spring-Organic-Classic-Deodorant/dp/B008E4O85C/ref=pd_bxgy_121_img_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=7F1QC107PGH1HKPCPSS1
bodycrystal.com.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

salt crystal deodorant

desu I just use gel deodorants. Some people hate the texture but it works good.

lush has some great deodorants I recommend you to check them out

Thanks for the suggestions senpai, I'll check those out. For now i'm sticking to pic related cause i just bought it and it didn't say anything about aluminum or antiperspirants. Praying it doesn't fuck up my t-shirts.

try using baking soda, you'll still sweat but it won't smell like shit

>salt crystal deodorant
how the fuck do you put baking soda on your armpits?

I'm picturing either putting it on like baby powder and looking like you just came out of a bakery, or making a paste that drys up and turns your armpits into a cake

Said to be good, i'm getting it once I get paid

It an aluminium antiperspirant but I use it everyday and it's never stained even like white cotton shirts, try mitchum roll on

>axe

Lemon juice.

Dermalogica makes a roll-on that I've used for about 7-8 years and I've never had that problem. Overall it's great, although a tad expensive compared to supermarket-tier stuff

D O V E
O
V
E

This is the best shit.

arm and hammer deoderant is the greatest desu

Everyman Jack deodorant stick, good woodsy, pine scent, paid $8~

Herban Cowboy, masculine woodsy pine scent, got it for $7

Baxter of California, delicious cirtrus and herbs, so fucking delicious, paid $20

All of these are deodorants, not antiperspirants.

iirc all are natural and aluminum free

best 1 imo. doesn't irritate skin at all.

make sure u get apricot though cause the normal one smells weird and the lavender one is too feminine.

Is peach at least a little bit feminine? I prefer feminine myself 2bh but don't want it to be overpoweringly so

I like feminine smells though

I use this. You have to manually smear it under your pits. If you put too much it can leave residue but will wash out without staining.

Recipient antiperspirants that dont stain

tom's ALWAYS stains my shirts, idk why...it never washed out, ruined my whole wardrobe

Oxyclean those pit stains familia

I need a masculine smelling deodorant that leaves no marks at all on t shirts
Does it exist?

just putting in another vote for the salt crystal, they're cheap, last literally years, they work perfectly, and they have zero weird chemicals. OBJECTIVELY the perfect deodorant product. go get one you stooge.

What do they smell like?

Going to agree.

Got one about a month ago because I wanted to quote using metals and aluminium under my arms and it's weird as fuck because it's unscented but at the end of the day my pits just smell like skin.
Not sweat, not bo, not perfumes/scents just like smelling any other patch of skin.

Recommend it completely.

Can you sweat through it?

Quit using*
See

Yeah it's not an antiperspirant, it just does something to the bacteria that causes sweat to smell.

Don't stop yourself sweating man, it's unhealthy.

Did any of you try the scented crystal essence ones
are they as good?

Stains my shirts man

i'd just go with the plain one and use a cologne or something. you'll have a much better selection of scents to pick from if you don't limit yourself to deodorant sticks

Is there a no bullshit soap you guys can reccomended along the lines of that salt deodorant

Actually there was some tests being done, and some bodysprays made by AXE were in the top 10 of the bodyprays without allergens, aluminium, and other endocrinal pertubator shit.

So yeah, you can rightfully hate the smell or the discutable popularity of these products, but that's doesn't mean they're FACTUALLY shitty.

well, there's such a thing as pure soap, but it's not really that great for your skin.

Avoid buying unadapted garments for the season you're in then.

I wear linen 24/7 in summer and i can sweat like a pig in it there will be no traces nor smell.

Perfection incarnate.

I use this shit, my armpits don't sweat at all.

Backed

How long does salt crystal deodorant last? Is it just a rock that you rub on your pits??

I use pic related. Smells nice, lasts long and it doesn't fuck up my shirts

^ this

Fucking hipsters, salt crystal has aluminium just like any other deodorant.

+1 for this. I have the unscented solid and gel. Prefer the solid.

Why is aluminum bad, it works for me like a charm...

Ever wondered why your grandpa got Alzheimer's and Parkinson's?

They didn't

agreed

Well, you will.

eating too much pussy like michael j douglas

That will get you cancer but it might be worth it.

does the salt crystal stop you from sweating?
what would be a good alternative to aluminum deodorant for women?

if the only reason you're avoiding aluminum is to avoid staining your shirts, try this

i'm a sweaty bastard but this will stop 99% of sweat. you put it on the night before, thus it doesn't stain anything

BAKING SODA I GOT BAKING SODA

fag

The blue kind, none of that white shit.

No stains and keeps me smelling good. Girls love it.

Not sure if you can get this in burgerland, but as a britfag this stuff is amazing. Literally has never ruined any of my shirts, hence the name.

This is the best one you can buy. I've tried other ones that are similar, but they don't work for me.

It lasts 9-12 months, at least for me. It's a piece of a natural salt crystal, usually cut into a shape for easier application. You basically rub it all over your armpit, feet or wherever you know you will sweat immediately after showering. This causes a tiny amount of salt from the crystal to dissolve in the water and later, as your skin dries off to remain on it as a thin layer of salt. The salt does nothing to prevent sweating, but every time you do it affects the pH values of the sweat, making it toxic to bacteria so they no longer can sustain on it and therefore can't produce any bad smells. I've noticed it works perfectly if the area you apply it to is shaven regularly, as in about every week or two depending on your body hair growth.

if you put it on the night before, won't it wash off in the shower?

it absorbs into your skin, so no. and it lasts a couple days

I like african black soap - it's just ash/charcoal and vegetable oil (palm oil, coconut oil etc.) Very little fragrance, really good for sensitive skin and acne. Looks goth as hell in the shower.

hell yeah motherfucker
keeps that stank at bay like a champ

>washing yourself with the ahses of dead african children
Top kek.

This shit is what stains all of my shirts, wtf

that sounds pretty Veeky Forums to be honest

it's from burned plaintain leaves and palm fronds and shit like that...Jesus-core imo

How does is smell on a man? Been tempted to try it.

Axe fucks up your shirts dude

TRUST ME on this guys, this is the GOAT

yeah this stains shirts
does smell good as fuck tho

I have literally not found a single antiperspirant that works. Will I always be on the watch for sweat stains in the warmer months and even in the cooler ones to some extent? I even sweat through the "medicated" and "extra strength" stuff as if it wasn't even there. What the fuck do I do?

Hasn't happened to me once and I've been using that type for years. Maybe your pits are extra gnarly or something.

Do you guys know how can i keep my white shirts from staining? Every single one that I start using ends up with yellow armpits...Help?

>use a fuck ton of deodorant
>armpits are soaked from just existing, not even hot or doing physical activity
>use a small amount of deodorant
>literally the same thing

I have to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes to towel myself off with paper towels or my pits are soaked. I don't sweat anywhere else. is this a deodorant problem or is my body fucking up? I've tried multiple types and brands with no success. I've tried putting it on and lying under a fan for 30 minutes until it's completely dry and I'll be dripping 5 minutes later. I'm not even fat, what the fuck do I do

Gel deodorant is the most likely to ruin clothes

When you guys talk about salt crystal deodrants do you mean something like this?

amazon.co.uk/Crystal-Spring-Organic-Classic-Deodorant/dp/B008E4O85C/ref=pd_bxgy_121_img_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=7F1QC107PGH1HKPCPSS1

get the other one, not the "herbal" one. it's great

Are you stupid, user?

Deoderant removes smell, hence the name. Anti-perspirant prevents sweating from occurring. Hence the name.
Its right there, desu.

Is it really the deodorant that gives you the yellow stains? I always thought it was sweat

just a general fresh scent
a bit feminine perhaps, but there's no sign of it under a t-shirt
as long as you get the blue original it's all good

stan smith

bodycrystal.com.au/ would be better if unscented. I use dove otherwise.

salt crystals is my filipino mother tier.

I need a redpill on deodorant I've been using old spice and speed stick since forever
I need some thing that prevents me from sweating, smelling bad, and doesn't affect shirts
What does salt crystal do as opposed to normal deodorant?

If you want to prevent sweating you need antiperspirant not deodorant.

But the reason salt crystals are getting recommended is because they contain the fewest "chemicals" on the market (yes I know salt is a chemical but you know what I mean) and they leave no residue. They don't prevent sweat, the prevent the smell.
Because not sweating is unhealthy, and the chemicals and metals used to prevent sweating are unhealthy.

But whatever, if you're sure you need to prevent all sweat and it's not just the smell you want to eliminate then do what you want.
But you can save shirts and shit from ever coming in contact with sweat if you sweat enough for it to cause a problem by sticking a small pantyliner in the pit of them and removing it at the end of the day. They absorb moisture and stop your shirts coming into contact with your armpits.

>if the only reason you're avoiding aluminum is to avoid staining your shirts, try this
Personally I'm more worried about the possible links to cancer rates t bh

Different forms. The most common one is potassium alum in crystal deodorants and the molecules are too large to be absorbed into the skin the way aluminium zirconium is.

>the molecules are too large to be absorbed into the skin
>the molecules are too large
Really?

There was an antiperspirant by right guard that worked perfectly on me but it was discontinued, and I haven't been able to find anything that doesn't make me sweat since.
I've tried Secret Clinical, Tom's, Old Spice, Arm & Hammer, Dove, I might try Certain-Dri again but I used the day application type and it didn't work either.

Might as well just save the money to get my armpits botox'd

Get this