/dw/ Daniel wellington general

>Daniel wellington
>different straps and styles
>grails

Anything Daniel wellington welcome pleas keep general watch discussion in the watch General

get the fuck out of here

What is the beat Daniel wellington strap?

Found the poor fag, can't afford 250 for the best watch on the market, Daniel wellington super thin clean
I like nato very utilitarian

>best watch on the market

that looks like something you'd find at the mall on clearance

can't tell if corporate shill or delirious

these watches are cheap, hideous trash. at least obsess over something decent baka

HOLY FUCK STOP SHILLING YOUR FUCKING PRODUCT ON MY FUCKING BOARD
GET THE FUCK OUT STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

STOP SHILLING YOUR CHEAP FUCKING 5 DOLLAR WATCHES YOU SELL FOR 200

Daniel wellington rose gold
Shut up I just like Daniel wellington since the watch game has gone to shit, no one cares dick rowens has a permanent shill general up all the time

>since the watch game has gone to shit,
you are so absolutely full of shit, watches are as vibrant a hobby as they ever were. You are just shilling a product

fucking overpriced shit garbage

NIGGAS PUT A $5 MOVEMENT IN SOME SHITTY WATCH, MAKE UP A BULLSHIT HISTORY AS PART OF THEIR ADVERTISING AND SHILL ON Veeky Forums, FUCK I DIDN'T THINK IT COULD BE THIS BAD

>grails

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK OUTTA HERE BOY

really bad b8

Your company must be doing shitty if you need to come to this corner of the internet to shill your product

Lol Daniel wellington is an icon in the watch game they don't need me, I came here to find some people to talk wellington but your all poor and can't afford on, also quartz is a better movement to begin with I bet you can't name one reason for automatic movement

>cheap chinese quarz

Nope. Fuck off and kys.

But we all have more expensive watches anyway

And if we wanted that joke of a watch we'd get identical fakes off Ali for 4 bucks

Paying 250 bucks for something worth 4 bucks doesn't make you rich

Daniel wellington

Kek it's the How to spot the pleb watch.

Atleast get a mechanical watch you cretin.

They're like $100

>*tips pompadour

At least we know the difference between "your" and "you're" though, huh.

why the fuck would i want a mechanical, they stop when you dont wear them, more delicate, make the watch bulky, cost more and are less accureate, fuck off m8 dnaiel wellignton couldn't be as flat and thin if it werent for quearts, and obviously they arent going to make them like 50 bucks cuz then everyone would have one. I like my daniel wellington and get compliments everytday on it, while no one cares about your wrist fedora u have to wind up all the time .

>paying that much for a $5 quartz
Go back to instagram, the DW shilling seems to work there.

I hope you know that you are the fucking cancer of this board. You just fill up threads with your useless shitty opinion

But fucking every pleb has a DW. It's shit and breaks easily. People buy into it thinking it's a budget fancy watch when it's a neatly wrapped turd.

>cost more
Winding my watch up and durable for years vs buying a new battery that costs more than the watch itself / it breaks after 1 year? Anyday. Now fuck off and shill somewhere else

I'm just gonna let you believe this because trying to change your opinion is like talking to a brick wall

Why would someone want shitty multi-colored straps? It just ruins the watch.

True Daniel wellington are so clean it can take away from the aesthetic but its great for diving

top kek

now i know you are definitely trolling and not some lunatic. if not though, please go diving while wearing all your DWs

>diving with a shitty quartz
This guy.

w2c beautiful blonde freckled girl, thanks

She probably only dates guys with Daniel wellington

good that i habe my 4$ DW WATCH

That's okay, I'll stick with girls with more money and better taste.

As if a price increase from $50 to $100 is going to have any significant effect on how many people buy a shitty DW.

There's a reason you see dirt poor 16 year-olds wearing them: they have crappy taste and generally can't afford anything nicer.

Dirt poor 16 year olds who want social media followers

you again? pls go the fuck away.

okay, real talk now:

who the fuck wants to wear a watch that is named after a person with full name? I always hated that shit. I want a normal brand name and not a fucking person brand named after some douchebag. fuck all that.

nice bait man :^)

Daniel Wellington is such ugly watch with a meme strap on.

How is it ugly, such a clean design compared to some of the wrist fedora I see in the meme general, Daniel wellington has been delivering consistently wit beautiful watches, I own two and get compliments on my Daniel wellington rose gold with nato strap all the time.

b8

>memiel cringington

Daniel wellington

This chick with an Audemars BTFO all the lame basic bitches wearing DW.

I actually have the DW rose gold. there's nothing special about it at all besides that it's thin. fuck off OP.

that watch is pure cringe as well. such an ugly clusterfuck. DW is too simple and this Audemars is to clustered.

shoo shoo poorfag

archie luxury pls go

Wearing a royal oak diver right now

10/10 watch

Looks like ass, literal meme fedora tier,Daniel wellington much cleaner

>calling one of the most iconic watches in the world, designed by Gerald Genta who also designed the PP Nautilus, meme tier

uwotm8