6ft tall 18yo pale white boy

>6ft tall 18yo pale white boy
>go to school
>wearing an apc shirt (pic related) a lightwash denim jacket, a thin gold chain, and some faded slim black jeans.
>Immediately start getting roasted, my one friends yelled "YOU LOOK LIKE A GERMAN EXCHANGE STUDENT WHO LOVES A$AP ROCKY"
>Girls don't care about how dope your fit is, maybe you'll get an occasional compliment

What's even the point? Why not just give up and wear nike's and sweatpants everyday like evryone else?

dead

Actual german reporting in.
Change your friends, not clothes.
Then kys.

You dress because you like the way you look. If you just try to be "fashionable" with internet memes you'll be forever a fag

fuck normies' opinions; find your style and stick to it

I think youre letting the clothes wear you

>pale white boy
>gold chain

-_-

I found my own style that fits my lifestyle and who I am and rarely hop on a trend, just sucks that I get roasted for doing my own thing. My fits are fine, proportioned, color coordinated, have a set aesthetic and well thought out. I even have good proportions and I always get shit on by normies. My silhouettes are godly, I understand fashion.

I do think some of the roasts funny but I don't know why I catch so much flack.

It's more of a necklace, what's wrong with it?

bro the necklace ITSELF is fine. it's the fact that you're a pale white boy rocking it. PALE.

yeah, they are roasting you for a reason dude

Maybe they were laughing at you for being so short

this desu

Deserved
if you're wearing clothes so girls and your peers "like" you then you deserve to get roasted.
Wear something else faggot

is he appropriating black culture shaniqua?

i'm not, I like these clothes a lot. But why should I even try if I always get roasted for what I perceive as nice clothes and fits

why does it matter that I'm pale? it's gold and matches my skin tone.

having it match your skin tone means nothing retard

Being white doesn't mean I'm not allowed to wear a minimalist gold chain you racist fucking retard. Do you even know what it looks like on me? Fuck you faggot.

>But why should I even try if I always get roasted for what I perceive as nice clothes and fits
I'm gonna be nice since you're under 18 probably
Do you really think those same ppl will keep roasting you all year? No they will move on to something else and accept that you like it.

Seriously nobody gives a fuck about you to waste time to roast you everyday.Stop acting like a baby

Maybe you have a beta personality or you're just generally disliked by your friends for some reason.

Take a look in the mirror before you cry about "im so special and nobody gets me!!!"

m8, just keep wearing what you're wearing and they will back off. You gotta learn that confidence takes you a long way, I even avoided a DUI with confidence.

>I don't know why I catch so much flack.
because people hate people who try

they see you care about your appearance and they can't comprehend why

Maybe your just a beta piece of shit
If it wasn't your clothes they would roast you for something else
Maybe if you weren't an insecure cunt who's bothered by people's comments you wouldn't be so fucking pathetic you gross ass think
Fuck you and your thread cunt
Kill yourself
>Pic related

lol projecting much?
who hurt you user?

Op triggered me

because you an insecure overlyhostile fag? I don't get it...

for a start, the reactions of your friends imply you don't usually dress like that

that, and the way you chose to dress indicate that you are a

POSEUR
O
S
E
U
R

Nah because OP is a fucking loser who does everything for the approval of others and can't handle someone not liking him

and you're a fucking loser on the idiot who has nothing better to do then tell people to kill themselves for no reason. who's worse?

Do you know where you are?

you for getting so mad over this desu

Are you guys fucking retarded? This is obviously a shitpost bait. You faggot will argue about anything, a bunch reactionary cunts. OP knew you guys would get triggered, lol.

Do you know that you should have been aborted?

Creative insult senpai

I dont really get you

i can show up to my niggers wearing zebra print pants and an aeropostale t shirt and no one will roast me

if you have the attitude to wear clothes no one will say a damn thing to you

>thinking this story is real and not bait to trigger the average misanthrope Veeky Forums poster

learn how to dress ugly mf baka

I guess I won this argument

I guess that you have a 3 inch peenor and your compensating for it

Embarrassing

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry Im so fucking "triggered"? Maybe youre the one who was fucking triggered you little cry baby. Fuck off. Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah, talk in all chat. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. You can make some fucking friends because you're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

Get a load of this guy

You watch japaneese cartoons and jerk off you fucking degenerate fuck. There's gonna be plenty of ways you'll find yourself at the end of a bullet when we start purging the degenerate autists like you.

is this pasta? can we make it so?

>Says the guy on an anime imageboard

you sound like an alt-right retard

its from some video of a kid raging in dota2

Don't you know user? Only niggers can wear gold chains

if you can't handle being roasted by friends then maybe you should just end it

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Manlet detected

oh lmao that makes sense

where can i get that sexy shirt?:(

Blacks wear gold as a status symbol.

Being white IS your gold chain.

pic of said fit OP?

you can blur your face

nah op is just superior to everyone, THATS why they mock him of course

you just keep telling yourself that buddy