Long Hair Advice and Inspiration Thread

My hair's getting long. It's going to get longer. What the fuck do I wash/condition/treat it with? I have no idea. I want to find some girly ass hair routine - my hair right now is dry, lame, and unpredictable. I feel like I don't have the option of going to a stylist to maintain it because I don't know what to tell them. I'm past the point of just trimming off the side, I'm not trying to have an undercut. I'm trying to make the best of long hair like pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVstLYBQEYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have straight black hair, and it's a little dry

tell me what products to get

Shampoo for dry hair, and the girliest conditioner you can find(exclude for colored hair)

Its really not that hard. Dont act like full autismo. Just ask your hair stylist what can be done to improove your hair. Take their info and double check that shit.

Furthermore shampoos dont really differ a lot. Its 90% water and 9% soaping agent(dodecylsulfate) rest is some aromatics for smell

use dove shampoo and conditioner
dont blowdry or straighten

boom

Is long hair a good idea for someone with a mature hairline

Sexual intercourse in eastern Sweden please?

This is honestly a good tip my hair is the same length as yours. Never used dove shampoo/cond through. Head & Shoulders is my standard I should try your method.

Shampoo 2-3 times a week only
I really like trader joes tea tree tingle shampoo and conditioner

How do I get hair like Heather mason from Silent hill 3. Please tellme tellme

become a video game character

with thinning shears, google it.

here; m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVstLYBQEYg

thx killy

>thinning shears
wait a sec Killy, do you see in the picture Heather's hair dangles of the side of her head? how do I get my hair to do that? my hair just curls inwards. I think perhaps my hair isn't long enough for the look yet as Heather has hair coming from the top dangling all the way to the side.

why are long hair threads dead on Veeky Forums

because people with long hair don't need to ask every week what haircut they should get like drones. They just keep growing.

advice?

kill urself killy

just show them the pic

How long would it take to look like this scumbag from a buzz? A year?

yes. but if you want the top to be as long as the rest. it would take toward 1+3/4 year

More like 1 1/2 to 2 years

Bump

1 and 1/2.

it's taken me about 2 years,
however i did get a 1 inch trim half way through
because it started looking like a mullet, and i aint no Billy Ray Cyrus nigga

Opinions on Brazilian and Japanese straigthening method ?

Cut your fucking hair. Men are not supposed to have long hair unless you are jesus or Mel Gibson. You are just a faggot and jesus hates faggots so cut your hair.

Looks good family friend, that's like 10 inches right?

all of these look great on you honestly, but the third is the best one

edgy bro, when do you graduate high school?

when did he drop out of highschool*

Right after I fucked your mom. If you don't cut your hair I'm not ever coming back son.

>brush tool set to 80% opacity

Default setting in most default pic editing apps on phones

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

Yeah around 26 cm
Thanks i like ronin best too

this

if you want to grow it out leave the top slightly longer, like a caesar cut. if everything is even you get a mullet