What drugs are Veeky Forums?

What drugs are Veeky Forums?

ket, 2cb and mdma
the holy trinity

>ketamine
mods get in here we have a 14 year old

psychadelic drugs, and tobacco definitely most Veeky Forums
i dont know about cocaine, it might be considered effay just because its the stereotypical "rich kid" drug

obscure benzos

none.
drugs are for sore losers.

You're entire post is opposite world

Mdma if you dont act like a retard on it, so after your first few times on it realise that your brain doesnt have to act like a complete annoying twat on it.

Cocaine if its "pure" and not street gack

Pschs are for crusties, but doing them once in a while, say 2 times a year is okay

Marijuana is too common to really say its fa or not fa I believe

Ketamine is Veeky Forums is youre an english prat thats into fake deep house

Xanax, lean and adderall.

I think that's the joke.

The misspelling of psychedelic perfectly clenched it as hilariously subtle bait or ambiguously accidental genius shitworkings for a 18 year old. Very good job, anonymous.

14 year olds do dxm, codeine and weed you drop kick

these two. but also add psychedelics on low dose.

common ampethamines like cocaine and adderall are on the same tier as cigarettes, not necessarily effay to do but if it's definitely un-effay to make a point of not partaking in them.

meth

dxm, ether and shakenbke methaphetamine

gbl barbituate rc's and dragonfly

mdma only if you're slamming it

opiates only if they're obscure rc's or you're megadosing immodium for your withdrawals

anything plugged really, skinpopping is okay but only for synthetic cannabanoids

alcohol is allowed but it must eiher be rocket fuel made by stealing a lil shot from each of your moms spirit bottles or says "cooking" on the bottle

snort salvia, huff benzine ring based petrocarbons

if you freak out and have a panic attack it's probably pretty cool but ask an adult first

*butt chugs poppers*

>shake and bake
what the fuck you retard

do this if you hate yourself

heroin is the most effay drug but whats effay isn't always the best thing...

Molly is the only one I have done and I'm happy I chose that one.

gb2mu

Dude, shut the fuck up

tweaker

I don't really care what's cool or what's not, but I personally do lsd, mdma, occasionally mushrooms, occasionally weed, and alcohol. I don't actually buy it for myself, but if I'm offered cocaine then I'll do that as well.

opiates are pretty cool

not really but the aesthetic looks good in black and white

Vitamins

Never did ketamine. What it's like?

it makes you feel lightweight, floaty, numb, like you could dance around for ages, once you do enough you feel your body start to fade away
theres a psychedelic element to it but its sorta more realistic, glitchy and surreal than your normal psychedelics
good stuff, try it at least once, you might find its completely different to what i describe

pure cbd

Acid 300-500 ug is the only real answer, there is nothing more aesthetic than fractals, and nothing more purifying than a trip from hell.

[2]

psychedelics are decidedly un-effay

most of the people on this board are like 15-19 year olds who have looked up drugs a bit, plan on doing cocaine one day, but are interested in the hole psychedelic thing because they watched fear and loathing or some shit

i dont mind them but they're not effay, you faggots

source: done everything except crack

I've only done mdma, speed, weed and shrooms. All were fun just in different ways, mdma and speed were most fun with other people. Nothing can top the connection you feel with someone while on mdma it feels so beautiful.

Shrooms was a more personal experience. The Australian version of spring break a lot of people go to Bali in indonesia, shrooms are legal over there they literally had vendor stalls set up just for them with neon mushroom signs. A mate and I both had a shake on the way back from a club and we just laid on a bed listening to music. I had never been in to indie music or anything but he was, we listened to Fleet Foxes' Helplessness Blues and fuck me it's honestly the best and most connected experience I've ever had with music. I'd close my eyes and have perfect visual accompaniments to the melodies. I also reflected on myself, my relationships with friends and what they mean to me, things I've done and how I see myself going forward with life and where I want to be. I hate the meme word euphoric but it actually was a euphoric experience that I'd recommend to anyone.

What's LSD like?

Pharmaceuticals, only the narcotics though. Vyvanse, desoxyn, all opiates stronger than fucking codine, all benzos. As long as you're not a fucking junkie and steal shit to buy drugs you're good.

really curious as what a gay drug abuser on Veeky Forums looks like

>except crack
there's your problem

weed and psychedelics are the best drugs but you shouldn't be taking substances to be "Veeky Forums"

God tier:
Cocaine, Heroin, caffeine

Meh tier:
PCP, crack, meth, mdma, bath salts

Fuccboi normie pleb tier:
Alcohol, weed, xtc, speed, psychedelics of any kind.

just realized PCP is also a psychedelic

>Taking high-risk drugs to be edgy
Drugs are a tool and destroying your body isn't Veeky Forums

>Caring about your health

Maybe you should visit r/mfa sometimes

vyvanse, desoyxn, and benzos are not narcotics

MDMA, and Xanax for the come down.

>whats lsd like

Its like your shrooms experience you wrote. You reflect on everything in your life. Good and bad. My most recent trip i was a dance and i sat looking out the window at the lights below for the whole thing. After i left i was at a friends house. Theyball went to sleep and i stayed up all night thinking about everything ive done. I coldnt sleep as i was absorbed in thought. Pretty fun. Cool to go urban exploring on.

Pcp is mostly a dissociative tho

Quaaludes

Only actual ones though.

y'all know some fucked up 14 year olds

>fa
>skincare