How does it feel that fucking basketball players and tyga wear shit like vetements?

how does it feel that fucking basketball players and tyga wear shit like vetements?

i felt like vetements was supposed to be ultra obscure and hard to digest, with it's long sleeves and ironic logo alterations

yet we have these ultra surface level normies wearing it and shit. i don't think anyone on here likes vetements, so how do you feel when you see a normie celeb wearing your grails? does it devalue them? they can never wear it properly anyways.

honestly vetements will always b a meme to me. seeing KD in that shit last night was hilarious

KD FUCKING WORE VETEMENTS???

jesus christ, vetements is DEAD, dude.

What is vetements? actually it doesn't matter now cuz i guess its not cool anymore.

Tfw u gave metal head friends and thought that shit was corny from the get

KD didnt wear it, it was russel westbrook lol

lmao, then how do you feel about fear of god selling metallica and danzig shirts??

here's justin beiber wearing a FOG, not metallica shirt, lmao

>how does it feel that fucking basketball players and tyga wear shit like vetements?
vetements is shit anyway
>how do you feel when you see a normie celeb wearing your grails?
is there any other type of celebrity? its never happened to me because i dont pay attention to celebrities, the most of the are tasteless shmucks anyway. i have very few 'grails' so ive yet to come across any celeb wearing them.
>does it devalue them? they can never wear it properly anyways.
i dont know. they all suffer from kanye west syndrome

clothing

clothing is still cool though

vetements the brand

wtf the dude who started Vetements thinks fashion should be about clothing people, which is to say, not about being ultra obscure and hard to digest. you invented that shit and now you're getting mad because you were wrong. not your personal blog, etc.

kanye made this all happen btw

#kanyedidnothingwrong

REEEE people that go outside are wearing clothes that I like!!!

Vetements is fantastic but is another one of these brands that is ruined by hype, the same way that Gosha rubinsky is. Hypebeasts seem to have an affinity for affiliating brands with nice graphic prints with the worst kind of people, and the celebrities wearing these brands don't help. I like Rubinsky's and Gvasalia's work, but it's just a sad sight to see the 'ready to wear' parts of the shows abused by retards.

do you guys realize how superficial and pretentious you sound hahahahha
>muh exclusivity

yeah, i know how you feel. none of the celebs wear their shit right though, so it's still fine to me because i can still express myself through the clothes by wearing it the way that i'd like to wear it.

Gosha's glory days was when he did all those paccbet graphics and sweats imi. His recent things reminds me of how Supreme became hyped up fuccboi garbs

This is my personal favorite gosha piece, but yeah it is from the earlier collections. Even the earlier paccbet tee shirts are becoming more hyped, some kpop musician wore one and it goes from there.

Im some situations, like this one, I feel uncomfortable wearing certain clothing items because of the associations I have of those clothes with other people. I'm trying to shake this though.

yeah, i remember seeing that and it blew my mind, shit was so cool.

but yeah, about the celebs and shit, they can take cool pieces, but they can never emulate a look well.

Dude Vetements is a shitty meme who gives a fuck. It's a terrible brand with awful designs so of course it'll be consumed by people like Tyga.

It's about as ultra-obscure and hard to digest as Surpreme.

Get this reddit streetwear trash off of my board.

how does it feel being a meme

Being a meme? Are you fucking serious?
How can someone look at these ass designs as anything but a joke. When Vetements first started off everyone on here was laughing at them because the entire brand is a fucking joke. Somehow I guess these filthy normies with their horrid taste managed to weasel their way onto the board and wear it unironically. Vetements is basically a shit hybrid of raf and supreme. You gotta be kidding me with this shit.

holy shit lmao

Great fucking response dickhead. Shit like this is the reason why this board is so terrible outside of the generals.

hoodies with comically oversized are made for fuccboi celebs to wear. they're the only ones that can wear shit like that everyday without it being eyebrowraising