Göring also banned commercial animal trapping, imposed severe restrictions on hunting...

>Göring also banned commercial animal trapping, imposed severe restrictions on hunting, and prohibited the shoeing of horses. He prohibited boiling of lobsters and crabs. In one incident, he sent a fisherman to a concentration camp[13] for cutting up a bait frog.[11]

Why does the media portray everything the Nazis did, including protecting animals, as bad? Who are the real bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carinhall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>prohibited the shoeing of horses.
the fuck?

>Who are the real bad guys?
Lobsters and crabs obviously

You shoe a horse by literally nailing it to their feet.

Wasn't he a passionate hunter though?

no, you nail it to it's hoofs. and if you don't do that he gets sick since he doesn't run around like a wild horse and probably walks on completely different terrain.

It's still not comfortable for them. Have you seen videos of it happening on YT? They buck and bray and neigh and they are in agony.

Nazis went nuts against hunting because hunting groups had all sorts of funky traditions and connections and prominent Nazis distrusted those networks.

> MUH LOBSTER

goring confirmed for sincere

no but iv'e done it since i was twelve years old. it doesn't feel a thing, hoofs don't have any nerves and feel just as much pain as your fingernails or hair. if it's uncomfortable to them it's because you're doing it wrong.

Göring was a good boy, he dindu nuffin wrong, he was going to church every sunday 'bout to get his life back on track.

He sent a fisherman to a concentration camp for cutting up a frog. How is this a good thing?

>>he sent a fisherman to a concentration camp[13] for cutting up a bait frog.[11]
>Who are the real bad guys?

Allies nuked civilians so you imagine how wild you have to get with how bad the enemy was

hurting frogs is a sin against nature

It depends on the size of the nail and the height of the hoof. If you use a nail that's too long you can go past the hoof and into the foot,this is what the Nazis wanted to stop.

My question is why do Naziboos not stick to their ideology and become vegetarian, even vegan? Surely pappy Hitler would be upset if his modern supporters didn't stop eating meat.

>allies
That was all you, muriyank. We didn't nuke Buenos Aires.

that's like force-feeding everyone in the country naloxone and antabus to stop alcohol and drug abuse

>veganism is part of the ideology because Hitler had stomach problems which meant he couldn't digest meat
wew

The british bombed civilians, the french, invaded neutral countries, and committed violent repression on colonials. They're even worse because they invented concentration camps

I CAN TELL YOU WHO NUKED BUENOS AIRES, CIVILIAN

Dunno.

>the british invented concentration camps
>implying that camps in the boer war were comparable to nazi camps
FUCK OFF

>"concentration camps"
That implies there was forced labour without trial, the Boer camps were simply shelters for the boer womenfolk so they weren't subject to the horrors of guerilla warfare.

>the last was Belgium
FUCKING BELGIUM HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?

The benefit of being a non-country with a population composed of french tourists and dutch travelers.

They were worse, eternal anglo.
I'm pretty sure concentration style camps were really started during the U.S. civil war.

post more cute pepe

>Nazis make work camps for grown male political enemies with horrible conditions
>British make starvation camps for women and children that make auswitchz look like mardid

At least jews and communist could swear fealty the nazis to avoid imprisonment, while the british should rounded up every one boer by race

it's food helpper pepe

>user doesn't know that the British killed off more Indians in their colonial era than the Nazi's killed Jews during WW2

A better question is why so many neonazi faggots are chainsmoking alcoholic crackhead trash.

>muh womyn and children
I wonder who could be behind this post.

>Ban boiling of lobster and shellfish
>Gas the Jews

>Name the heaviest tank ever built the Mouse which is over 3 times heavier then a tank named the Tiger

Nazi Germany had some weird perceptions and ideas.

>sending a person to a concentration camp because he hurts a frog
>good guys

Go back to slurping semen you tree hugging cuck.

Man, that really got out of hand.

there was also the proposed super-heavy tank called, Rat.

that thing is just retarded even just as a concept. it's basically really slowly moving fortress that can't do anything against aircraft and heavy artillery unless you bury it in the ground. and then it would just be fortress that doesn't move at all and costed a hellish amount of money and labour.

Germans were pretty autistic with they're whole, 'let's take this and make it B-I-G' wonder weapons.

>They buck and bray and neigh and they are in agony.

your doing it wrong

>Göring also imposed severe restrictions on hunting

Meanwhile, he hunted anything and everything, all day erry, without regard to seasons or game availability.

Because they are jewish's puppets

What kind of retarded post is this? Are you trying to imply that only Jews care about woman and children, because that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

>people shouldn't shoe their horses because muh ethics
>people shouldn't be able to hunt for sustenence
Yeah good job Goring you fat fuck, how about you do something useful like try to building turn fighters that could compete with burger and british ones

>murder millions of jews, gypsies, catholics, homosexuals, political dissidents, etc
>boiling a lobster is cruel
lmao

>He thinks it happened
We are in Veeky Forums god dammit

>we don't want people to shoe horses wrong so no one can shoe horses at all

Yeah we're on Veeky Forums, not /pol/. Fuck off back to your containment board.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was simply a law prosecuting people who shoed their horses incorrectly and not an actual ban on shoeing horses. It does seem to be from wikipedia after all, which is little better than hearsay at this point.

Seriously, I shoe my own horses, it doesn't bother them, badly trained horses resist because they don't like people touching them, not because it's agonizing

Why does this bleeding heart animal rights enthusiast have a fuck-huge hunting lodge then?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carinhall

It was only constructed as a hunting Lodge, it wasn't actually used for hunting that much. And besides, the biggest problem with hunting was not the animals, but the fact that hunters lodges where basically cults. A danger for the state

Why the fuck did I always think that Carinhall is in Baviaria? Fuck me.

>It was only constructed as a hunting Lodge, it wasn't actually used for hunting that much.
Refuge in heroine abuse.

doing good things doesn't make doing shitty things justifiable

>prohibited the shoeing of horses. He prohibited boiling of lobsters and crabs. In one incident, he sent a fisherman to a concentration camp[13] for cutting up a bait frog.[11]
how is this not completely retarded?

Was he autistic? That's literally furry tier ideas.

Because animal rights is snake oil.

>turn fighters
Turn fighters were a thing of the past - already becoming obsolete at the end of WW1. In fact, Goering was still among those who believed that in order for an aircraft to be good it needed to have a tight turn due to his WW1 experiences, but pretty much every ace of WW2 agreed that the tight turn was most of all a defensive manoeuvre which you generally didn't want to perform.

Here are two quotes, taken from Col. Robert L. Shaw's: Fighter combat tactics and maneuvering.

>[The Luftwaffe High Command] were stuck on the idea that maneuverability in banking was primarily the determining factor in air combat... They could not or simply would not see that for modern fighter aircraft the tight turn as a form of aerial combat represented the exception.
>Lt. General Adolph Galland, Luftwaffe

>Tight turns were more a defensive than an offensive tactic and did not win air battles.
>Air Vice-Marshal J. E. "Johnnie" Johnson, RAF

Here's another one from an American pilot:

>I didn't turn with enemy pilots as a rule. I might make one turn—to see what the situation was—but not often. It was too risky.
>General John C. Meyer
>Vice-Chief of Staff, USAF
>26 Victories, WW-II and Korean Conflict

yet the german BF 109 fighters were energy fighters and laughably lost to british Spitfires and Hurricanes wich were turn fighters whenever they lost their speed advantage

Euros are so weird about hunting. Is this the whole only nobility is allowed to hunt in the Kings forest thing cause in America pretty much everyone hunts except for urban trannies.

>I haven't been within 10 ft of a horse in my life

That's the main thing about what bothers me if Hitler won the war.

He would have outlawed alcohol, smoking, and meat eating.

It would be worse than living in Saudi Arabia.

Sure you'd have a pure Aryan race, but life would be intolerable.

>can't do anything against aircraft

put a flak 88 and heavy machine guns on the back

>At least jews and communist could swear fealty the nazis to avoid imprisonment,
fuck off George Soros