>post thinspo
>post dense, low-calorie foods
>be kind to others
>berate others

Groups
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

thoughts?

what do

for dinner its lentil soup, i just cba with adding all the other veg in it. i also take multivits and fish oil supps.

i track using myfitnesspal incase anyone asks, this is the desktop website

How to lose abdominal fat?

Very top heavy. Go to "Update Diet Settings" and instead of allowing for four entries (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks), go to the maximum of six, and try to average 100 calories ingested per hour. That way you can be as balanced as possible without bloating and therein maximizing your ability to stave off hunger

you cant spot reduce m8o, gotta just keep eating at a caloric deficit

thanks man, didnt know that. its just that i have a pretty hectic schedule and dont have time for more than 2 big meals. also dont really get too hungry off of that meal plan, been working on it for some time now

learn to take better pictures. take another one from another angle and with way more light.

is this better?

who is this angle

I know this is a thinspo thread but you should honestly start lifting and eating at a small caloric surplus. You have a nice frame (shoulder to hip ratio and decent inserts) and are already low bodyfat, you would look way better with a bit more muscle. I don't mean bodybuilder level but otter mode is still much more Veeky Forums than most of the skinnyfat people that post in these threads. Something like pic related.

user go to a place with light your bathroom clearly sucks take the picture up closer if you can and flip the image if it appears horizontally.

I am a cardiobro to the extrnt that my resting heart rate is 33 bpm, I have been meaning to get into lifting weights, however I am terrified at the prospect of needing to bulk up in fat: I fear that I would become overwhelmed at such a stage alone and forsake any prospective progress; though I can now curl a 30 lb dumbell at 11 reps (which isn't impressive mind you, but is more than would be assumed for my frame)

helo daly remindar to stey hiddrated tanks bye

Got the lowest I've ever got before and was starting to show results, then went on a three week alcohol and junk food binge

Today I'm going to begin my fast, I don't know how long for but I'm doing it as punishment and to detach myself from using food as anything other than fuel

Give me any tips you can spare to help me last

>fast

Enjoy your ulcers.

Instead of starving and then binging, pick a reasonable amount to eat to meet your goal and eat that steadily. Eating 1200kcal per day will get most sized people skelle where they can maintain it without any health problems or being uncomfortable. It will take a bit longer, but not much.

when you make a new thread, remember to link the last one to it. helps prevent dupes and lead people from the last one to the new one.

just recently really started to care about my weight, lost 39 pounds in the last three months from 500-1000 cals a day plus 30 min exercise everyday.

You really don't have to worry about fat gain, find your maintenance calories and then slowly increase calories every week till you're gaining at like half a pound a week. You should have no fat gains and you'd look great in 6 months or so.

Also get on a decent Veeky Forums routine PPL is pretty popular.

i can't eat in moderation anymore and it's tearing me apart, i've lost almost 100lbs yet now in the last 4 or 5 weeks in particular the food addiction has been slamming the back of my head constantly, i feel like a fatass, i look like a fatass and this is the only way i can shake myself out of it

i decided that after the fast i would sink into a normal caloric deficit anyway, i wasn't planning to binge after this, more to let my mind readjust

Nice job losing that weight. Why do you think you struggle with eating in moderation? Anxiety?

Is Grecian way thinspo?

thank u

i have no idea, sometimes it's because of me in a shit constant mood for sometimes no reason and idk why

sometimes it's anxiety

Sometime's it's when i argue wtih my gf

it's just bullshit, it's like i eat and i'm not even physically hungry, try to do something else and i've got this ravenous urge to eat something else till i'm on the verge of throwing up

the past few weeks it's been on fire and i'm so confused and angry

how is my evolution going so far?
will I ever make it?

No because your skin already stretched out from when you were fat. Just lift and build up some muscle. You look dangerously thin, and not in a good way

you're becoming cooler & cooler.

uh yeah that's one of the problems
it's lie really stretcheable, but at least it doesn't hang like it used to

also, why "dangerously"?

Because he is fatter than you and thinks being you is risky, he is speaking from ignorance.

How am I doing? I wouldn't mind actually gaining some weight.

Excuse the shit photos it was the best i could get.

Post easy simplistic meal plan

you should lift a bit
some muscle wouldn't do you bad

>eat anything
>throw up

simple as that

I do martial arts, but I guess I'll try going to the gym atleast 1 time a week too

the fitfags sure do waste a lot of time stalking this thread.

Insecurity & retard's power fantasies are common in dumb 2 digit IQ old meatheads.

how long did this take

excellent progress

you don't have very much fat? just calorie deficit.. you can't lose in specific places like that. vacuums (exercise) may help to pull in everything tighter though.

Im 6 foot 220.

How do I start losing weight, I just want to fucking shed all this fat.

it's probably a mix between the roids and 'protein' shakes messing with their heads and then being lustful fuccbois for skinny twinks to cum inside of

dont listen to this gay weirdo, those pics arent that bad but to me this guy is creeping on you

Eat less

how much less. I dont know food science.

go to fit and read the sticky then.

terrible advice
eat healthily and exercise. don't starve yourself, you need the energy to be active throughout the day.

kill yourself retard
he needs to eat less to lose weight, if you don't believe that you can fuck off

but how little can I eat is the question.

Eat less =/= starve.

I'm 5"2 135lbs F and i have like 25% body fat, what is a good diet plan....I need to lose alot of weight.
I'm thinking 100lbs may be a good weight right?

Calculate your TDEE(google it) subtract 500 cal from what you get

>I'm 5"2 135lbs F
>I need to lose alot of weight.
wow i'm 6'1 and weigh just about as much as you
>what is a good diet plan
eat less exercise more, how'd you end up that heavy? trying to gain
>24.7 BMI
you're .3 points away from being overweight, how the hell did you manage that
somewhere around 100 would probably be good, depends on how much you'd lose on your tits and ass, if you look better with 110 then do that

nice one

Family force feeds me basically. And I got really depressed and been binge eatting....
>mfw i use to weigh 115lbs just last summer

>binge eating
shaking my head family
do you eat candy and garbage like that? drink shit like soda? if so cut it all out

go bulimic mode then and puke that shit out after dinner and then eat your own food.

get the app myfitnesspal and start tracking your food meticulously there.

depending on how much time you have. start a beginners lifting program like starting strength or stronglifts. also start long distance jogging and once you can run 10km in less than 1 hour and a half with no pauses start doing sprinting intervals instead.

if you follow this advice youll be fit as fuck within a year

remember, when you make it, you owe me

puking's gonna fuck up her teeth

Play more, sleep more, read more, eat less and if you're a boy saaame. Be more Chanel, Dior.

unless she can tell her senpai to relax with the force feeding then i dont see how she can lose weight

Holy fuck are you me? Been ano for a while but I literally cannot stop eating, eat till I throw up every night. Only way for me to avoid these binging is to eat absolutely nothing. I don't get hungry if I don't eat bit eating anything at all leads to like 5k cals

I don't drink soda, candy, or sweets, I was binge eating on "healthy food" Thats the sad part
Hadn't thought about that...i guess i could be willing to fuck my throat and teeth up. I'll get the app, and sure i'll owe you i'll give you a pic of how cute i look when i'm done?

i'm 5'8" (maybe 5'8.5") and about 122 lbs, female
what's an ideal effay weight for me

what is this hippie bullshit fampai

i don't think she was literally being force fed, i think she just accepted it when her fat family told her "eat up sweetie"
SAY NO TO FATSOS

>I was binge eating on "healthy food" Thats the sad part
that is indeed sad
don't focus on throwing up, running like he suggested would probably be the easiest to go about it

Thanks for the advice anons...maybe i'll post update photos when i start looking GOOD

oh i almost forgot, buy a digital scale. it's essential for knowing exactly how much you are putting in your body. your progress will go so much faster with one than without, truuuust

100!

>5'8''-5'8.5''
your ideal effay condition is to be w me bb
>about 122 lbs
that's right on the spot for underweight
if you could land on 120 that might be the perfect weight for you, or maybe even 118, but depending on your body type and how your fat is stored you might look better at 120

good luck
when you succeed you can be used for thinspo

too much

namefag as "force-fed chan" when you make it and post pics

look forward to seeing your pics a few months from now but at the same time i hope to god i still wont be browsing this hell hole then

ummm, about 2 years give or take

>"force-fed chan"

>but at the same time i hope to god i still wont be browsing this hell hole then
>implying anyone ever truly leaves

seconded inquiring minds want to know

Happy?
But sure i'll start doing updates when i lose the first 5lbs

what's your waist measurement, fatties
21" reporting in

meaningless w/o height

5'11 25"

o yea my bad
5'9

5'9 30"

>user
chan sounds cuter, gull

Atlanta meetup you say?

if this is you, and you're a guy
>kys

what are you guys gonna do at the meetup? split half an apple, drink coffee and smoke?

Weight loss tricks for someone who's 240 pounds and trying to get down to 160-170? Does fasting and living on coffee and cigarettes for days at a time actually work? I don't really have much to do for the summer so I'm trying to lose as much as possible.

If you don't have anything to do, why not exercise?

Well I'm going to be lifting, eating at a deficit and running as well. I'm just trying to do everything possible to increase weight loss and limit appetite. I have a decent amount of muscle, and I'd be considered relatively strong if I weighed 160-170 so I'm not too concerned about losing muscle if it means faster weight loss.

Of course stim binges work for losing weight, but you're likely to crash and binge when you're done. Best idea is to eat around a few hundred cal under your TDEE every day. Losing weight fast will also cause loose skin and general shit health, which you don't wan't.

i have almost the same evolution

Take a better picture with more light, a better camera, and remove your underwear as well

thx mr peppo

idk how to stop it, i'm thinking of going to hypnotherapy since it's covered by the NHS
and seeing if they can unfuck me that way

5'10 29 waist

called anorexia binge subtype buddy

molest each other obviously

And if you're a girl post full body

morning have black coffee (only like 2cal per cup)
lunch time, a very light salad, lettuce spinach with some tomato or other vegetables you like, a small amount of cheese and low calorie dressing are fine but try to use vegetables for flavor as opposed to toppings (about 200cal max)
for snacks you want natural sugar, it keeps you from crashing, bananas and other fruits are good and relatively low cal (ranges from like 50-150 cals depending)
dinner time steamed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower are good) with a little rice on the side, should only be about 350 cal maximum

thats 700 calories approximately right there, i like to stay under 1000 so that leaves room for some small snacks throughout the day or larger lunches or dinners if you so desire

desu that seems like a fine weight, at the very least i think 115 but no lower

Fuck hypnosis, see your GP and get some tests to rule out anything serious.

Could be some issue with blood sugar control, or maybe just elevated levels of cortisol from having too severe a deficit for a prolonged period. Cortisol raises blood sugar by metabolising protein (from food and muscles) but also triggers appetite (so you don't just waste away).

Am I thinspo?
Im actually trying to win some weight but I dont know, I feel really comfortable with my body.
Except my hips, I hate them.