Need a new pack, tossing up between these two brands

Need a new pack, tossing up between these two brands
what does Veeky Forums rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=fjallraven kanken
shop.nordstrom.com/s/fjallraven-maxi-kanken-water-resistant-backpack/4265648?cm_mmc=Linkshare-_-partner-_-10-_-1&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-QQAbtyDGSODiCAACAwiEww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't have any clothing shots on this computer so bumping with moto shit

Neither, because I'm not an Asian schoolgirl.

Fjallraven is straight up asian school girl core.
So I mean, if you're into that...

I'm not really an asian school girl, but I've never made that connection. where do you live exactly to think that?

stan smith

youtube.com/results?search_query=fjallraven kanken

Look at the demographic of people who buy their bags.

>Fjällräven
are you a gender studies major? If not then no.
>Fjällräven
>Asian
nigga pls

sheeeeeit.

>50% asian girls
>49% white qt3.14
>1% other

Still, kinda want this
shop.nordstrom.com/s/fjallraven-maxi-kanken-water-resistant-backpack/4265648?cm_mmc=Linkshare-_-partner-_-10-_-1&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-QQAbtyDGSODiCAACAwiEww

>people are this self-concious about a swedish 70s utility bag

It's a great backpack. It's been a thing here in Scandinavia for 40 years and there sure as shit aren't any asian schoolgirls running around with it; we consider it a timeless classic. It's like being afraid of wearing Doc Martens because it was/is popular with a certain demographic of neo-nazis; it's ridic.

>asian girls
>jansport

dubs has spoke

This, very much this.

I quite fuck with incase. Their streamline minimal designs always manage to kill. I've been a fan since I bought this one years ago

get the Jansport and cut the tag off, nice and minimal.

In new york, the only people I see walking around with the ones on the left are little teenage girls and 20 something girls. Cmon.

And they're tiny. Their an overpriced little backpack purse.

This. Only girls and cucks wear these, so it's perfect if you're a Swedish (nu) male.

if you have to ask whether it's OK to wear the backpack...

bruh
nice

I live in Japan, they're both very popular with female university students. Especially Fjällräven. Most of the Korean girls at my university are wearing Jansport bags.

Fjallraven's got snatched up by hipsters and women a while ago. Go right.

MILITARY BACKPACK

>In new york, the only people I see walking around with the ones on the left are little teenage girls and 20 something girls.
>And they're tiny.

It's a children's' school backpack. It features a safety reflector logo so that children are visible in car headlights. Ages 6-12.

well take the fucking patch off

+1 on this. Everyone's rocking them

got this one and love it

eastpak is so fresh senpai.

know where i could cop one in the us?

What kind of pack says
>I'm normal
>I'm a relaxed guy
>I'm social
>I'm not a retard

I N C A S E
N
C
A
S
E

I have that exact bag. I love it personally, really great for traveling cause you can fit so much stuff in it. The waterproofing is pretty nice as well, and I like how the bag looks.

When I was in first year uni I was like the only person around with one (I'm Swedish so I'm not exactly hopping on any bandwagons, not living in Sweden though) and now a year or two later and it they're getting pretty popular. I'll admit they are more popular among the female demographic, but they wear the smaller bags, which look more feminine as a consequence. Nothing wrong with these ones.

Fjallraven in black or tan are nice becuase I like the box silhouette

It depends on the size you get though I have the laptop 17"

They're also guaranteed for life, I ripped mine skating and took it to the store in SOHO and they fixed it fine

T H A N K Y O U

trips+dubs has spoken.

I got this back in 2013, used it every day since, and it's in perfect condition. Its level of quality is ridic, and as said earlier, it's timeless and beautiful. do it mane

I agree with this guy, I'm a photographer and I use the photo insert with my Kanken and I love it

Pure sex

jansport with the branding removed