Is carrying a handheld gaming device Veeky Forums...

Is carrying a handheld gaming device Veeky Forums? As in someone who is Veeky Forums and not like as a cargo shorts/fedora wearer from /v/

yes very

not at all

In your bag, not pockets
And no special editions, and only play them in cars, buses when you have to wait for extended periods of time

Do you know how big these things are? You cant keep it in your pockets.

Ik that's why I said no pockets,
Also red n3ds XL is the most effay handheld

>Is carrying a handheld gaming device Veeky Forums? As in someone who is Veeky Forums and not like as a cargo shorts/fedora wearer from /v/

If you're a cute enough seagull & you don't care about what anyone thinks.

Also this isn't fashion...

>4u

>Christ no.
>Get a better hobby.

Carry a novelwith you to read in parks, on the train etc and a decent notebook to take notes about ideas and themes that are worth exploring at a later date.

You'll grow from reading as a person. People like to engage in conversation with a well read person. A discussion around why Fiesta is Hemingways best book is much more interesting conversation than why Windwaker is the best of the Legend of Zelda series.

lopsided knees

I thought that Ocarina of Time was your favorite Quentin, but you're right Windwaker is the best in the series.

Idc handhelds are the best
Nothing more comfy than a cold night and a heavy blanket over you playing some jrpg with a great soundtrack or spamming taunts in smash online

>not having huge Rick pockets

Gameboy micros are Veeky Forums

ALTTP and Windwaker are tied IMO.

Do you still "dress to impress" quentin? or you finally started doing what you like and stopped being domesticated?
or was "dress to impress" really what you like yourself?

I am glad this question was asked, because I recently spent quite a bit of time pondering the best thing to do while waiting.

Reading a book is indeed a very Veeky Forums thing to do while waiting, and you can't deny the captivating aura emitted by playing Fire Emblem: Awakening on your midnight purple 3DS, but neither of those is truly the best option.

The best option is what I like the call "The Cool Man."
The Cool Man is when you stand in an alpha pose and grab your balls and penis through your pants.
Those doing The Cool Man will not be on their phone, or reading a magazine. They simply stand in an alpha pose while firmly grabbing their testicles and penis.

A true The Cool Man will make eye contact with everybody, and, when feeling threatened or disrespected, will say "just keep moving stupid bitch" under his breathe.

>alpha
stopped reading, should have stopped at
>what I call: "the cool man"
but whatever. I hope its ironic shitposting, good luck embarrassing "cool man".

I recently noticed the same in the new Pokemon trailer.

I think I'll upgrade my O3DS XL(Black) into a red one, just gotta find a used one with an IPS panel in mint condition.

how new are you?

I honestly stopped reading but you're right its clearly statistical. I didn't get the joke sorry I'm dumb.

you alright?

satirical****..... I'M DUMB!

3ds in a girls purse dead giveaway daddy issues and fucks around

stupid bimbo

you have personal experience sieg?

Nah he's right familia

:^)

Only if it's a hot girl

I've got a white 3DS XL, been playing through the Ace Attorney series on it recently. Pokemon is probably the effay 'popular' handheld game. Gameboy micro is the most effay handheld device, not looking at which games can be played on it.

N3ds XL is the most effay
Also you can play SNES and xenoblade on it

when sieg was at his peak trolling it was a sight to see. does he still post? (is that really him in this thread?) did he finally get a job or off himself?

Thats really him, he is not as fat and depressed as before through.

accecorize your device with neat charms and youre solid. bonus points if your device is a limited edition model

It's okay, you can make up for it by posting your body.

i was happier when i was fat (er) can eat whatever didn't have to wake up early to get a workout in

I want to play yugioh with your lardass one day Sieg

The only effay handheld is a PSP or a GBA SP desu.

Bonus points if you got a white/clear shell on it and little charm on it.

Video games are not Veeky Forums

>People like to engage in conversation with a well read person

I live in Stockton, all people want to talk about is about where to find drugs, if I'm selling drugs or if I have a phone or lighter for them to use.

It's only effay if you made the handheld device in question by yourself.

But I can give older game boys and PSPs a pass.

SP is the pinnacle of gameboy design

>kids will think you're a poorfag or an idiot
>everyone else will think you are an autist
>people that actually know what it is will think you're a tryhard
yup

ds lite looked nice imo. also solid library

What? There are two type of screens on the n3DS XL?

Jailbroke my psp. What are the best GB-GBA to get?

Advance Wars
Advance Wars 2
Pokemon games

Which of these charms is the most Veeky Forums to go with a white 3ds? Reluctant to use the cake because it would get damaged easily.

none. get a Sonichu charm tbqh phamn

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow is my absolute favorite. Also, Boktai.

What the hell are you talking about pham
>Minimalistic
>Discreet (unlike a clunky autistic 3ds)
>Fits easily into your pocket

>SP
this is undoubtably the most effay handheld. that being said, I kind of hate playing games so I generally just listen to music / podcasts on a commute.

Jesus, you guys are fucking dorks.

Fags.

>red n3ds XL is the most effay handheld

No visually speaking a withe PSP is

What's the best PSP? A friend is selling his 2000

a white PSP Go is the most effay, just make sure to get a big memory card so you can jailbreak it (the correct term escapes me)

If you can't get one of those, black is also acceptable.

If you can't get either at all, pretty much 2000 or 3000 is your best bet, but for true effay, get it in white

Nah

The SP may have looked nice and was more portable but it was a hand cramping piece of shit.
PSP, DSlite and N3DS are top tier portables for looks, usage and library

God tier
Tamagotchi
Atari Lynx
Sega Gamegear
Gameboy
Gameboy Colour

Top tier
PSP
Gameboy Advance SP

Mid tier
Gameboy Advance

Low tier
Nintendo DS or any variant thereof
PS Vita

While SP is pretty effay, I'd argue the Micro is the pinnacle of effay gameboys

your a guy

Yeah that thing was an ergonomic nightmare. I miss my old psp 1000 with all the roms. I have a couple DSi and one DSL I got for $5 each at garage sales. Only one fully works but I'm tempted to get a flash cart.

I love muh PSP.

Old school fire Emblem is the most effay game

>why Fiesta is Hemingways best book
But user-san, For Whom the Bell Tolls is the best Hemingway book.

What is the most effay 3ds game??

Style savvy

You'd look like a fucking mongoloid playing any of those 90s shits. Gameboy pocket with backlight excluded.

why do you think rick's pockets are so big?

I've got this but I keep in in my purse when I'm not using it.

> white PSP

/thread

four u

gba SP tribal edition is S++ tier

cringe

If you're playing games you already don't care about what others think of you for playing them.

Personally, so long you aren't obsessed with games to a spergy level, they're a great tool for connecting with other people that have similar hobbies.

fuck off attention seeking faggot

>reading fiction

Gameboy, old car, and slackercore. Perfect

Not at all.

But if you enjoy handheld games then do it anyway. Who gives a shit?

>you're using greentext incorrectly
>it's possible to both read and play video games as they're entirely different forms of media that provide entirely different experiences

ALTTP is the best tho

Minish Cap is the only Zelda game intrinsically linked with clothing (no Kanye, Margiela's Mask doesn't count) so it should by default be Veeky Forums's GOAT zelda game

Idiot. Zelda Triforce Heroes has a dress up.

>spinoff games