Other urls found in this thread:

ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/50139877/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Point me to the next school ; ^ )

jk, don't v&-d me pls

what

Wow you need some gym senpai
The green shirt makes it really bad

Also reposting because need some opinion in this. Im going to wear pants like this more often, mb with another top.

>taking a photo of your reflection in a WINDOW
Do you literally not even have a mirror you can take pics in? Or a store with one anywhere near you?

this is really bad

repost

work on your fucking posture

the colors are cool but i hate you

please stop popping the collar. please.

really digging this nice fit
lol

why?

I actually like your fits, keep posting

your fits are cool but you're trying too hard to look confident and end up just looking douchey. the popped collars and the way-too-unbuttoned shirts give off that vibe. just be a little more conservative and tone it down with the accessories and you're good.

I'm not really trying to look confident, I just like the way popped collars / unbuttoned shirts / excessive accessories look. I wouldn't pop the collar just to look "edgy" or confident if I didn't like the way it looked.

I'm confident enough to not care about people on Veeky Forums thinking I look douchey, that's why I keep doing it, but I do think it's odd that everyone seems to care SO MUCH about it.

Hey look, its the "6'3"" hobbit

Repost from the last thread

Pretty basic shit

hay fever sucks

ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/50139877/

BTFO

looks good on you

nigga pls stop

change shoes

not bad pretty basic, but what's with rolling everything up you fuccboi

those socks do not look good

>I'm not really trying to look confident

Oh shut the fuck up

To what? They're black leather chelseas, I thought that was a pretty solid shoe.

W2C shoes?

Please become my gf, thank you.

they are. people hate them because they're popular.

Jacket was in my bag for the rest of the day but i dont have a pic without it. Also ive been doing 1000cal diet so hopefully everything look better when im there.

be gentle

i only recently started thinking, whether it be good or bad, about what to wear.

this fit was like $30 total though

philippe model

older season

why senpai

i hate you but i respect you

repost from old thread
poorfag/basicfag/newfag
pls no bully

w2c shoe

Posted in the last thread but didn't get much in the way of responses

probably didn't get many responses cuz there's not much to say. It's a basic fit, there's nothing particularly noteworthy about it, good or bad. Also can't see shoes.

Butch les?

Terrible fit

Meme boy

Change shoes

Basic fit 6/10

8/10

You're on the right track. Good luck with the weighloss.

9/10, don't really dig the trousers but overall nice

8/10, cuffs are odd; shoes are not really fitting in- this, or change the jeans- a black pair would have been better.

Change that grey shirt and replace it with a white one and tuck it in the front.

Tumblrinacore, but pleasant

hi i like my shirt today so here's a pic of it

You look like someone who washes his bedsheets every 2 years.

are you wearing two windbreakers

that shit you got on your shoulders looks like the table cloth old nans have on their coffee table lmao
top's alright, nice tits, but what the fuck is that necklace chain? is it hooked up to your skirt?

lol wtf the fuck?

>those bowlegs too

That looks horrible; your other fits fit a style but this one is just bad. The others were not bad though.

I don't like your style but i find it pretty funny that some people here decied they wanted to hate you a lot.

i hate you!

it's a body chain :(

nah it's a vest over one

if you can't spot baggy pants your opinion is worthless anyways sorry bud

that's honestly the most fuccgirl thing i have seen in a while
post full body fit, and seriously what is that on your shoulders, is it in place of a scarf? so many fuccgirls run around with a sexy or cute top and then clutch their autistic toddler scarf around themselves, almost hunching over, instead of showing off their top bod
what shoes did you wear with this?

it's a like... kimono thing
and i was gonna wear like black ballet flat lookng thngs
and every time i post full body i just get told i'm fat so no thx
i just wanted to show u guys my cool shirt

dope

do i have permission to fap to this

Shoes were black desert mali's, nothing really special I guess, my pose is a tad awkward I guess in this and my chest sort of makes it look like I'm slouching a bit more than I actually am
I wore that exact outfit the day prior

:( be nice i didn't try that hard today
i just like my shirt that's all

drop the kimono
drop the chain
black ballet flat lookng thngs, if it's the basic bitch shit i'm thinking of don't do it, if it's something similar to them but actually nice do it, if not try something like simple brown sandals
you don't look fat on the pic, but you don't look skinny either obviously, how tall are you? 5'5''-5'6''?? i'd guess maybe you weigh ~150 lb based off this pic

alright probably more than 150
top's fine
not sure i like that skirt that high up but obviously needs to be above knees
are those the black ballet things? too much
and really though try to lose some, it looks like you got wide hips but could just be fat, no clue

i have to cover up my shoulders for work so kimono on
and i'm 5'3" 160 lbs been tryna lose 60 lbs for like a year now having no success so
idk i don't like posting on Veeky Forums i just wanted to post my shirt :(

damn shawty
get@me

alright
yeah definitely need to get on that, start running, ~100-110 is probably somewhere around ideal weight
lurk more

this is a fashion board get out with your horrible coachella-core outfit

I'm going on a date in a little while. How do I look?

You don't work on posture you're just given.

The fit is pretty decent by WAYWT standards, but your face is pretty punchable.
The vans are too close to the color of your jeans. A seafoam green pair would work better but then it might not work as well with your top half.
yeah sort of basic but it fits well and looks good so who cares really
Same as above
Cuffs are bigger than I tend to like, and I've never liked the heart logo on those, but it's okay I guess

He's actually a ghost.

iesus kristus
i bet she's short, chubby, and has thin long hair

Do you even know what a shirt is?? Like really?? This is what a shirt looks like m80, get your shit together.

Nah average height, average build, has tumblr hair.

I know the fit is bad (all my clothes are being delivered atm) I just want you guys to see my funny shirt :)

you're going on a date in SHORTS?
Dress up a little god. Wear a fucking button Down, put on some nice dark pants. Take a shower.

sorry i mean *top

generic ass garbage

That is not a shirt. It is a tee or t-shirt, Look at pic related. That is a shirt you mongoloid!!

>le funny shirt
it's horrendous mate, will save and post in cringe threads
>all my clothes are being delivered atm
so what have you been wearing so far? lurk more
>tumblr hair
your life is about to be destroyed by rape charges

and at least for the love of god take that retarded chav slavshit chain off your neck and throw it in the trash where i belongs, fucking fuccboi
stupid fucking pseudo-chad fuccboi

It's really warm out and I just got back from the gym. I had some jeans on at first but I was sweating in them.

They're nice shorts tho

Ey edgelord you're incorrect.
Every T-shirt is a shirt, but not every shirt is a T-shirt.

Just like how every bathtub isn't a jacuzzi, but every jacuzzi is a bathtub.

STOP BEING SO EDGY YOU'RE SCARING THE CHILDREN

>They're nice shorts tho
(USER WAS MOCKED FOR THIS POST)

Dude you're going on a date. Wear pants like an adult.

When I say "delivered," I mean as in I've moved recently.

Pic is one of my better fits. Im still learning tho obv.

Maybe I'll just wear a plain white shirt.

Chain goes over well with girls, you would be surprised. They like to grab it like a collar while I fuck them

What would be better shorts?

Oh god I just noticed the chain

for the love of god. Unless this chick is 18 and in the track team, do fucking dress up m8

I'm a fucking tailor by craft, you don't know what you are talking about you dirty casual.

>The key difference between t-shirts, blouses, and tops is shape. T- shirts look like a capital T. They generally hang pretty close to the body. Blouses are loosely flowing dress shirts. They often have flourishes like ruffles or fancy borders. Also, with limited exceptions, blouses are women's clothing. (Some men's military uniforms are called blouses.) Tops are a broad category that includes t-shirts, blouses, and others. Sleeveless shirts are one of the others. Top is used for lots of different garments and can refer to just about anything that goes from the neck to the waist. However the title of shirt itself is retained for collard garments with full sleeved arms.

Okay, I changed. Better? Not much time until she gets here. I would put on better shoes but this is the best I have.

She's an easily-impressed, 18 yr old small town girl as it happens.

alright
that fit is pretty devoid of anything won't bother getting into it
plain white instead of a shitty meme t-shirt? yea that's better
>Chain goes over well with girls, you would be surprised.
you want to know what would surprise me? if the girls who think that chain is nice are attractive, that is what would fucking surprise me.
just wear some fucking jeans or something, unless you don't even have that right now, those shorts just look like middle-school shorts

yea this is better, good luck with the fuccgirl, fuccboi

Don't you have a jacket user, you might get cold?

I like the top and chain but try using an unpatterned skirt if you'll be wearing a patterned kimono (which could be longer). The current combination is Latina teacher tier.

So If I'm getting this right, you are an adult, educated in a profession, with a job, and you spend your time off raging at children on the Internet?

A T-shirt isn't a shirt
A Sniper Rifle Isn't a rifle
A racing Car isn't a car
A Street dog isn't a dog

Per definition, all shirts are shirts.

A lot of the matter, attractive girls for instance, is highly subjective. I have an ok face and decent body so nice girls are willing to overlook some minor quirks like the chain.

It's the warmest day of the year so far, and the sun doesn't go down until 2130 here. I should be ok, thanks for your concern.

>Per definition, all shirts are shirts.
A t-shirt is a top. A shirt is a top. All tops are tops. A t-shirt is not a shirt. I'm guessing the 'shirt' in the t-shirt is confusing your tiny head. A seahorse is not a horse.

Indeed I am an adult much like everyone else using this site since you are required to be 18 to use it. Yes I am well versed in my field of expertise and as such to correct peoples mistakes when I see them so as to help them learn. If you are somehow still misunderstanding the difference between a shirt and a t-shirt then you are clearly suffering from some kind of mental illness and I suggest you get it checked out.

You're so fucking wrong, and your mum's a wanker.

You did get me to stoop down to your level, congrats.

Well your misinformed opinion is clearly wrong. If you care to look at the facts then perhaps you would learn something.

My end goal is to be a middle or high school English teacher so idk Latina teacher sounds good to me

God damn you are one colossal faggot