Why doesn't Adidas increase production of these?

Why doesn't Adidas increase production of these?

I can't say I'm a fan (the PB's are alright but not worth the price) and because of that I figured they were popular purely because of the hype/exclusivity and if they were more readily available they wouldn't be popular at all but with the amount of people willingly buying reps, the more accurate of which are going for close to retail price it just seems like Adidas is losing out on a lot of potential sales.

maybe because adidas fears if they mass produce them then the hype will leave aswell

i predict they will be in thrifts and mall shops in 2 or 3 years

Yeezy is a living god. As long ashe is alive, these will sell out anywhere

they don't make $$$ directly off these
think of yeezys not as a product but rather as a marketing operation
Adidas must have made the calculation that having the most sought-after and talked about sneaker in the world will make them more money in the long run than having an arguably well designed sneaker that sells a couple of million copies.

People would buy it regardless just because it's Kanye

obligatory these shoes look like shit comment.

but yea seriously up the production and make mad bank.

>Actually like the look of Yeezy 350's
>Not willing to pay resale
>Hear the replicas are pretty good
>Check zztop, allegedly the best
>$188
>For fakes

What the fuck?

Adidas understands very well that to keep a 'special' sneaker special, it needs to be limited. This is the same reason stuff like Supreme and Bape isn't sold at Walmart

you're right retail is a little steep for 350s

adidas is using these as a hype machine to drive sales for their other products. the exclusivity of yeezy stuff makes adidas as a brand more desirable and gives them more profit than if they were to run these into the ground.

plus they do that with literally every other model of their shoes and people complain about it. look at all the nmd and ultraboost colorways. people would react negatively if they owned a pair and they were suddenly more accessible.

i didn't read this before I wrote my response but yeah, this

do you live in 2005
reps are trying to be 1:1 not only in appearance but quality as well. you're getting 95% of the retail shoe but it'll cost you 95% of the authentic retail price

7th batch is $130 now since 8th is coming out. You can always buy 70$ ones from Aliexpress, but you know. They shit.

I saw that but I hear that David guy is a real pain in the ass to deal with and you won't see your shoes for a while if at all

Technically they are in malls. In my city, PacSun gets a few pairs of Yeezys every season.

because adidas wants the hype senpai simple marketing choosing quality over quantity

>and because of that I figured they were popular purely because of the hype/exclusivity

woah somebody learning how life works

Because then people will start buying them and Adidas will actually start earning a profit from the brand, they don't want that.

Who here would actually pay retail for these if they were widely available?

I wouldn't pay for these anyway.

For the black ones I probably would if they're near ultra boost levels of comfort. I think they look cool and there's a lot of stuff I can wear them with.

all the yeezy hype carried over into ultra boost, nmd etc

all ugly ass shoes though

link to reps please

unless you're an insecure autist over the pattern eva zheng's 350's are great comfort, overall looks-wise.

They don't need to or want to make these generally available, and if they do I reckon it will be in some other colour.

I think the single colour ultra boosts are cool, the gradient ones are a mess though.

NMD's in certain colours are nice, the ones without the stripes are shit.

>See guys wearing fake yeezys all the time
>Couldn't give two shits about it
>There are people who don't work for Adidas/Kanye who actually care about people wearing fakes

Why do people actually go out of their way to "expose" and "call out" complete strangers they see wearing them? I mean sure they deserve it if they're trying to flex like they're real but if they're just minding their own business what does it matter? It's not like they can just go down to their footlocker and get a genuine pair for retail so if they like the look of the shoe they either have to pay absurd resale prices or get reps

yeah same

the adidas store in topanga in LA gets them almost every drop

i actually won the raffle and was able to purchase the PB's last drop, but i heard from an employee that the store only receieved 40 pairs (and only 3 in my size) lmao

westfield topanga is probably my favorite mall around here

YA OOKAY BUDDI

These guys get it.

I couldnt get my hand on retail PBs (both times) so I ended up getting "Chalk" ultra boost. Same structure as the yeezys. diff design. SO comfy. especially the 2016 version where the sole is made out of Continential tire rubber.
BUT not having the yeezys def made me buy the next best thing. I did end up getting PBs (first version) for $475 but used.

But they look 95% like the real thing.

Just surf through reddit and apparently helen's batch is worth looking at

My issue with these fakes is that they would have to be near the real thing in terms of quality to justify the price since the good ones are all $180+. David's 7th is relatively cheap but apparently his customer service/dispatch time is shit and his primeknit feels like sandpaper.

Because sneakerhead faggots will cry that their shoes are no longer hyped.

Removing the exlucivity, is removing the hype, plus the shoe is dead anyway

Do people actually call out random strangers just passing on the street or minding their own business on the subway platform tho?

I wouldn't be surprised but I can't see it happening often, people mind their own business and might tell the friends they're with if they spot someone wearing a pair but won't point and shout "HEY EVERYONE LOOK HE'S WEARING FAKE YEEZYS". That said, he probably meant stuff like @yeezybusta on instagram.

i've saw a grade A replica,it's basically 1:1 with the real deal
probably the same factory since china has the laxest intellectual property law
it's one of the only things i would consider purchasing fake,but fuck those shoes are goddamn overrated

I actually like the look of Yeezys and would happily buy good reps and wear them, I'd even admit it if anyone asked.

My issue is actually with the hype itself, when you wear Yeezys it just draws a little too much attention and I've seen so many people being approached and asked if they're real, where they got them from etc etc and I cbb with that shit.

i got a few pairs off zz top because I thought they looked good and that seemed like the easiest way to get the colours and sizes I wanted. a few people asked if they were real and i said fuck no lol

a few months later i'm kind of over them but i still wear them pretty much all the time because they're comfy and frankly better than any of my other (legit) shoes.

anyway to get back on topic i'd buy legit ones if they were fucking available but they're not. men getting hype over shoes is a bit fruity desu. but gayness aside, the hype tactic worked for adidas, they're pretty much dominating the other sneaker brands right now so good for them.

Why don't you print more money to fight poverty?

Fucking dumb people

well no that's a stupid comparison. If they printed more money then it's value decreases and it would just lead to inflation, as we both know

If they made more yeezys then yeah sure the resale value would definitely decrease but there is still a lot of demand for them at retail that Adidas themselves would benefit from. Sure if they made them as available as smiths they may not be as sought after but at least Ultra Boost/NMD tier.

Didn't Kanye confirm they've opened up more factories and that they'll be produced at a larger scale now?

zztop's latest batch are actually going for more than retail lol

they look pretty spot on though

well, the important factor is "are they going for less than resale?" which is yes.

Retail price is kind of irrelevant when it comes to 350 reps because nobody gets them retail anyway.

i bought them retail :(
i got the pirate blacks 350 when they came out a few months ago and i sold them to a lowball offer of 800$ the day i got em because i needed $$$ :(

You can get the exact same batch cheaper at beyourjordans but has it spot on. With the money resales are going for then good replica sellers can get away with a lot worse than retail.

i saw some dude wearing a really shit tier fit with these shoes on and carrying a culture kings shopping bag. i assume they were fakes he had
i LOL'd when i saw em

I just want some chalk ultra boosts and 750s .

I'm thinking that it's just Kanye wanting his shoes and shit to be exclusive

WE WAZ KANGZ N SHITZ

t. Kanye West

Noone would give a shit about these shoes if they were easily available

Nah they would. Some people actually like how they look, they're really comfortable and the fact they're Kanye alone would make people want them.

I dont know how much retail cost over in your country but in Australia, despite tons on rich chinese kids wear it with their doggo shirt and thom browne, it is still expensive (1k+) and not alot of stores stock them or raffle them anymore. So if almost 1:1 fake cost 180usd then it still quite a bargain, I'm still thinking whether or not I should cop it, it is overrated and the chinese kids in my country did ruin it for me.

Funnily enough the only people I ever see wearing yeezys (fairly sure the vast majority of which are reps) are always Asian. My university campus in particular is full of international Chinese students rocking them, it didn't ruin them for me in fact that's the only reason I took interest in the first place because initially I thought they looked shit but seeing them on feet and with certain outfits made me think they were alright.

He's publically stated several times he wants his shoes to be more readily available, was upset with adidas for only making such a limited amount and has campaigned for them to increase production (which apparently they did a couple of months back).

Whether or not that's true is another thing but judging by his "I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD" shit I think he genuinely believes his shoes will do that and thus wants more people wearing them.

It ruin them when you are Asian, whether I get real or fake, it still be a lose lose situation, it sucks because I do have love for these shoes.

Don't let other people influence your decision, if you like them just get them.

Has anyone here bought reps? I really want the pirate blacks and want one of the better ones (helen, zztop, david), are they worth the money or do they feel like shit and just fall apart within a month?

Why the hell didn't you buy and resell them?

Yeezy 350s will be as common as roshes in a couple of years

Those are hideous. End yourself, neophyte.

theyre great, ive had my pair for months
feel amazing

pics? give us some info

They said some bullshit like they only get a limited amount of the boost foam because NASA only gives it out in those quantities for some reason.

LOL did they actually say that? So they have enough boost to make a fuckload of other ugly boost shoes no one will ever buy (and those gradient ultra boosts) but not for one of the most sought after shoes in the world? Bullshit

This thread was answered a while ago. Adidas would definitely make more direct profit from these if they increased production but it might just make more profit indirectly by being the brand that sells the hottest shoe.

Which ones did you get and from where?

Hello,
I am head ceo of nike and I will tell you our secret. We do make more shoes but we sell them as secret as replicas so that people have not as good versions of the shoes we wear but we still make money but the people buying them dont know they were made buy us when they are.
thank you

>not worth the price
Bruh. Wtf is worth the price anymore in this day and age. Smh and it's a fckin bargain to buy PBs for original price. Resell for 500 more and you've got plus money.

also
>fuck you resell fucboiis

>i predict they will be in thrifts and mall shops in 2 or 3 years
that's a bold statement, I don't think it'll go that far that quickly.

>I wouldn't be surprised but I can't see it happening often
aka you have never seen it.

are they more comfy than roshes?

I can only speak for my reps but they're definitely comfier than roshes, they're second only to my legit UB's in terms of comfort.