Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums.

I have jet black hair and since I'm bored as fuck I decided to dye it blonde. Do you think I can pull it off without dyeing my eyebrows?

I'm a dude by the way.

No way that's a dude. r-right?

No, it's a girl.

What is google image search ?

I was just wondering if girls find it attractive, although I'm not doing it for girls I'm doing it because I'm not attracting them as it is anyway, so why not have some fun.

Post an actual photo so we can judge

>Implying I'm gonna post my face on Veeky Forums
No.

>baiting us with a picture of a girl.

fuck off

>not doing the only thing that'll allow us to help you

fuck off x2

Yes I do like it. The closer you resemble a lesbian the harder I would make out with you.

>facial aesthetics thread
>the entirety of /soc/

Lol fuck off x3

>He thinks he can tell people on the internet what to do and they will listen to him
That's not how it works.

>hey guys do these shoes look good on me?
>im not actually going to post of a pic of them or myself wearing them though

are you fuckin stupid?!!?

Making this thread was a mistake. I forgot this board was full of mentally ill people.

Carry on.

u want an opinion on something that is basically about you (your face)
yet you don't want to show a picture

how do u expect people to give a serious response to this question, if they can't even see you face?

because honestly the answer to this question could totally vary depending on how your face looks

your reaction to people getting angry that you will ask a question about this but not post a picture is by far more mentally ill

OP you are a retarded, btw without even looking at a pic i can tell you that you won't look good if your eyebrows are dark and hair is blonde. but for real though you are braindead, no one gives a shit if you post your face on Veeky Forums, go to /r9k/ if your this insecure about it

Yeah you can pull it off if you're not ugly. happy?

>you are a retarded
Looks like the only braindead retard here is you, chap.

>implying Veeky Forums is that dangerous
If you already have photos on social media posting an on the Chan is no different

Yo what's her name? I used to follow her on instagram then unfollowed at some point but I miss seeing her rack. Some british bird, Hannah or Emma or whatever. Cheers

Is it autistic to dye your hair black these days? I have brown hair and feel like a change but don't want to seem like an edgelord.

lol faggot

>black hair
>blonde

it'll probably go orange if you do it at home
Go for it desu

You can always just dye it black if you don't it
You don't have to worry so much about damaging your hair if it's short already

don't see a reason to not to do it desu