Trashy Clothes

Can we get a grunge aesthetic thread going?

bump

Bump

trailer trash core

i have a pair of trashed white vans that look pretty sick, but i got them wet and now they have mold growing on them. is there any way to get rid of it, or should i just throw them away?

try freezing them while they're damp maybe? The ice crystals and the cold could kill the mold, then all you have to do is flake it off.

Bleach. Then drink the bleach.

I wish I could find the picture of those fucked up DIY Supras. He removed the logos and put some kind of fishnet stuff in between the suede. It looked sick as fuck

cool thanks

be really really careful if you use bleach, it will kill the bleach but it'll also take that nice patina (they prob have) off em' and it could just completely disintegrate the fabric if you leave them in too long!

>oh no be careful! You might ruin your shitty trash shoes!

Jesus christ Veeky Forums. Since when is this the place for homeless fashion?

hey it can take months to get shoes lookin real nice, they look like fucking hospital shoes when you get them.

Why do those shoes make me want to vomit?

also what's wrong with respecting worn out clothes? You dont have to be buttmad because people are more resourceful than u

cuz ur a pussy

Dressing like a homeless person isn't "resourceful". Its just stupid. Maybe splurge on some good quality boots and you won't have worn out shoes to deal with every 3 months.

yeah, sure i'm gonna skateboard in my $300 whites LOL
I've had the same pair of vans for almost 3 years now. $40 spent on sneakers in 3 years. And i skateboard almost every other day, so.

You prob just dont know how to take care of your clothes.

Also dressing like a homeless person is OBVIOUSLY resourceful. You have to be resourceful if you're homeless.

Is summer Veeky Forums here already?

>skateboarding
>vans
>$300 on what I assume to be plain white tennis shoes

You are an uber faggot. Three years for shoes is nothing, I have a hand-me-down pair of boots that are older than I am. I use them when I'm out hunting and building fences. That is resourceful. Wearing worn out shoes that should still be considered brand new because you wasted all your NEETbux on overpriced "I Want My Ass Pounded By A Huge Dick" brand sneakers is not resourceful. It's just gay.

You are litterally retarded, do you know anything about boots? I was talking about the american boot co. WHITES. They make wildland firefighting boots, and other kinds of forestry/woodworking boots.

I told you $40 for a pair of VANS i've had for 3 years. For skateboarding almost every other day that's pretty good.

>skateboarding
Still gay.

Not saying skateboarding isn't gay, but you're still the one who thought i meant white tennis shoes when i'm talking about firefighting boots. I only skateboard because it's fun and it's a quick mode of transportation that doesn't need wheel replacements every 6 months. I might be gay but at least i know what i'm talking about.

Vinegar. Soak a cloth in vinegar and rub it on the mold (not necessary to soak the shoes) let it sit for a few days and -if you find it necessary- do the same with just water to get rid of any vinegar smell. Let that shit dry somewhere with daylight and dry air.

>mention a color
>hurr durr why don't you know about my preferred brand of boots

I don't know, the rest of your post was pretty gay so I just assumed you were gay. My bad I guess you're only half gay. When you're boyfriend tries to pound your ass, I'm sure you only let him put in the tip.

nah, im a top bruv, dont really like it in the butt that def doesn't make me less gay tho also i haven't fucked anyone with a weeener in like 6 moths : (

white's is like only one of the most influential boot brands of all times. up there with red wings, danners, and georgias. Not my fault you don't know anything about boots when you're the one who brought up buying high quality boots.

Nobody on earth calls their white low top sneakers "white's" the fact that you assumed someone would say something that dumb just proves your idiocy.